nordfx - nordfx.com

* Open an account quickly and easily
      * Wide deposit possibilities
      * Automated trading with Strategy Runner terminal
      * $5 minimum deposit
      * Minimal spreads
      * Complete mobility with terminals for PDA and smartphones
      * One account for all trading toolsnordfx.com
      Last edited by neng; 08-24-2011 at 03:32 PM.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: nordfx - nordfx.com

Actually they offer $8 free deposite. My friend ever got paid by them by using this free deposite. You must add this information if you want to attrac more people to join there. Also better if you explain how to get free $8 deposit to start your trading freely.

MTV$
      Thanks

they give free 8 $ in ( welcome account ) it cant be withdrawn but brofit can, but they will take 8$ after the first withdraw ,so it should have profit more than 8$..

MTV$
      Thanks

$8 bonus is good promotion but you cannot withdraw the bonus as well as there have fee for first time withdraw! Yes, there have that hidden fee, so this broker is not quite attract me!

MTV$
      Thanks

How much the hidden fee? you mean they giving bonus but you couldn't withdraw that because of some hidden fees?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pugay View Post
      How much the hidden fee? you mean they giving bonus but you couldn't withdraw that because of some hidden fees?
      According to welcome bonus rule, bonus amount is not withdrawable but all profit from trading can be withdrew and the fee for first time withdraw profit is $8, just first time only.

MTV$
      Thanks

another forex broker who offer bonus deposit and $8 is good amount for bonus without previously necessary to make deposit. spread is low, only 2 pips and this is fixed spread and I think every trader would like this offer.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
      another forex broker who offer bonus deposit and $8 is good amount for bonus without previously necessary to make deposit. spread is low, only 2 pips and this is fixed spread and I think every trader would like this offer.
      There is a good thing with this bonus. If you become bankrupted with your welcome bonus, you are allowed to open a new account after 30 days and get again $8 bonus for trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
      There is a good thing with this bonus. If you become bankrupted with your welcome bonus, you are allowed to open a new account after 30 days and get again $8 bonus for trading.
      Seem like you cannot do that now since they required you verify your account in other to receive bonus and you can only verify your account once since you only have one national ID card

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bangcool View Post
      Actually they offer $8 free deposite. My friend ever got paid by them by using this free deposite. You must add this information if you want to attrac more people to join there. Also better if you explain how to get free $8 deposit to start your trading freely.
      bonus of $ 8 just to welcome the account, the bonus can not be withdrawn but the profits can be withdrawn, the first withdrawal of $ 8 bonus would be cancel. I get $ 2.5$ profit from welcome bonus of $ 8.

MTV$
      Thanks

In cause of increased demand for EURGBP symbol in illiquid time ( Asian trade session ) , since May, 11th , 2009 fixed spread will be 5pionts on micro-type accounts. the same time we take off all restrictions about Scalping on all-type accounts. Scalping is allowed on all account's types, including micro .

MTV$
      Thanks

NordFX: STP/ECN broker

NordFX: ECN/STP broker

Hello dear forum's members and guests.

I want to tell You about NordFX company(Nord FX). It offers a complex of trading services in the international foreign exchange market (FOREX).

For our customers we offer the most profitable trading conditions:
      • minimum deposit 5$
      • 44 currency pairs
      • No fee for deposit/withdraw
      • Swap free accounts for Muslims
      • Fixed and floating spreads from 1 pip on different account types
      • Right to manage any strategy and advisors, including scalping;
      • Nondeposit $8 bonus on Welcome accounts
      • Internal NordFX shop. You can buy gadgets for closed positions
      • Mobile trading
      • Instant orders execution
      • Affilate program.
      Last edited by NordFX; 05-16-2011 at 12:49 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

$8 bonus

In order to get bonus you should register Welcome account by this link

There is some requirements to get bonus:
      1. You have to provide full and correct data (full name and actual address)
      2. You have to upload documents confirming this data after registration. Documents will be checked within one business day and bonus will be given automatically.

Bonus can be used for trade and can't be withdrawn but all profit is your.
      Last edited by NordFX; 05-16-2011 at 12:51 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

NordFX Shop

Since 1 of March NordFX have a new unique program for their existing and new clients, called NordFX Shop

The program essentially focuses on awarding points to the clients, at a 100 point per lot ratio (10 points per 0.1 lot and 1 point per 0.01 lot respectively). The amount of points accumulated can be seen any time in Trader’s Office. If a trader has several accounts, the total bonus amount for all accounts will be shown, a feature that makes it easier to get a high-value prize sooner. A prize will be shipped worldwide to the address specified at the checkout.

At the launch time several categories of prizes will be made available, ranging from status products to everyday goods. Among others, iPhone 4, iPad, HTC Desire HD, Canon 550D, brand name USB pen-drives, men and women’s accessories with NordFX logo. It’s planned to update and expand the range of goods available on a periodic basis, based on traders’ feedback.
      Last edited by NordFX; 05-16-2011 at 12:52 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

May 6, 2011 news

Dear customers!

Due to the significant difference between some of the terms and conditions provided by our company with respect to actual market conditions, Monday, May 16, we will change some trading conditions on MT4 and MT5:

Trading will be paused at 23:00 for 1 minute (MT4 server for Standard and MT-ECN accounts, MT5serversfor MT5-Standard accounts)and for 3 minutes (MT4 servers for Microaccounts).
      Fixed spreads on Micro accounts will increase by 2 points on currency pairs EURCAD and GBPCAD.
      We recommend you to prepare in advance the changes in algorithm trading robots due to these conditions.

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: NordFX: STP/ECN broker

News will be posted in this topic regularly. Also we will be glad to read your opinions and comments about NordFX
      Last edited by NordFX; 05-16-2011 at 12:52 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi NordFX,
      I have made a Welcome account today in NordFX.I uploaded my Bank Statement too.SO can you tell me that ho much time it will take for the verification of my account?? And that still I need to upload any other file for verification of my account?? I am asking this because I have not the documents of any other profiles you are requiring..

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar View Post
      Hi NordFX,
      I have made a Welcome account today in NordFX.I uploaded my Bank Statement too.SO can you tell me that ho much time it will take for the verification of my account?? And that still I need to upload any other file for verification of my account?? I am asking this because I have not the documents of any other profiles you are requiring..
      Hello, nahiyar

We check the documents within one business day. If the documents are correct your account will be verified. Else the reject reason will be on Upload Document page.

MTV$
      Thanks

DemoCUP

Since March 2010 every month Nord FX holds a two-week "DemoCup" contest. Every month's draw is $3 000. The annual prize fund is $46 000. Anyone may take part in the contest and participation is absolutely free.

Only practice (demo) accounts may participate in the contest, however all the awards are real. Who might become a winner? The names of top 10 will be announced in the monthly phase of the contest, names of those who can prove profitability of their trade strategies, those who starting trade using the demo account with virtual $10 000 and who have the largest deposit after two week period.

Date and time of the next contest stage:

Start - 23.05.2011 00:00 (server time);
      Finish - 03.06.2011 22:00 (server time);
      Results and winners naming - 06.06.2011 00:00;

Registration to participate in the contest and the terms of contest: http://contest.nordfx.com/

MTV$
      Thanks

I uploaded my Bank Statement file but it was not accepted by the staff.They asked me to give scanned copies of passport,ID card and other documents.But I already told that I have neither of them..Sad to leave this broker.I had some big plans to invest in this broker..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information