Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Results 61 to 69 of 69
    1. #61
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,536
      MTV$
      4,567
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Easy way to make money

      Quote Originally Posted by AngelPips View Post
      Learning with practice is a good way to start in Forex. We always focus on demo trading to gain knowledge and skills for trading in Forex but being serious about our work is also important.
      we can take advantage of demo accounts to keep learning and understanding in order to maximize our ability, because as long as we master the workings in demo account, then the real account may be overcome as well, so learn correctly

    2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      My Birthday
      Posts
      Million and counting


       
    3. #62
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      285
      MTV$
      845
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Easy way to make money

      It is very much difficult to recommend at any brokers, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. From all we can choose the broker which is regulated and make sure a wide range of trading technologies.

    4. #63
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      side world
      Posts
      7,245
      MTV$
      7,561
      Thanks
      32
      Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

      Re: Easy way to make money

      Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      we can take advantage of demo accounts to keep learning and understanding in order to maximize our ability, because as long as we master the workings in demo account, then the real account may be overcome as well, so learn correctly
      Demo account is safe way to learn trading forex because forex also need experience, while trading on demo account we can learn well how to finding suitable and profitable trading system which on forex we will can get money easily if already having good skill to manage the risk

    5. #64
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,536
      MTV$
      4,567
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Easy way to make money

      Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      Demo account is safe way to learn trading forex because forex also need experience, while trading on demo account we can learn well how to finding suitable and profitable trading system which on forex we will can get money easily if already having good skill to manage the risk
      the demo account will give everything right to make us better understand and also to master it properly to gain profit well, because it learned correctly

    6. #65
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      side world
      Posts
      7,245
      MTV$
      7,561
      Thanks
      32
      Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

      Re: Easy way to make money

      Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      the demo account will give everything right to make us better understand and also to master it properly to gain profit well, because it learned correctly
      Demo account is place where many trader backtest system trading and strategy with free of risk, but on demo account usually they no emotion pressure but they can practice whetever system trading and strategy with free of risk

    7. #66
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,536
      MTV$
      4,567
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Easy way to make money

      Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      Demo account is place where many trader backtest system trading and strategy with free of risk, but on demo account usually they no emotion pressure but they can practice whetever system trading and strategy with free of risk
      demo account does provide every facility and excellent service to help the trader to be maximal in ability and indeed it is one of the things we should learn to be more disciplined and know in how to avoid risk

    8. #67
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      side world
      Posts
      7,245
      MTV$
      7,561
      Thanks
      32
      Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

      Re: Easy way to make money

      Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      demo account does provide every facility and excellent service to help the trader to be maximal in ability and indeed it is one of the things we should learn to be more disciplined and know in how to avoid risk
      In demo account usually not involved emotion and we can trading with free from fear losing money, different with trading on real account, in addition as trader lack on experience, when look floating loss will make them being fear and might abandon plan trading

    9. #68
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      126
      MTV$
      330
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Easy way to make money

      To earn money is not easy for anyone. We have to survive the risky market. Nothing in life is easy and free to survive. You have to develop skills for trading so that you can trade without any stress and comfortably.

    10. #69
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,536
      MTV$
      4,567
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Easy way to make money

      Quote Originally Posted by AngelPips View Post
      To earn money is not easy for anyone. We have to survive the risky market. Nothing in life is easy and free to survive. You have to develop skills for trading so that you can trade without any stress and comfortably.
      with risk in trading must be able to learn and try to understand everything well in order to master correctly and make trading properly, for it must be able to utilize all his ways well

    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •