Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

E-Currency Campaign Contest

Greetings Everyone !
      Here is a new contest which I expect all of you to take part in.

Description:
      You need to write and send a short paragraph on the topic "Should e-currencies be legalized in every country? "
      Make sure the paragraph is short and not too long, has valid points and does not deviate from the main objective of the topic.
      This contest is brought to you as a joint effort by our sponsorers who may select the participants of their favourite entries for their campaign
      on legalizing e-currencies in several countries.

Rules:
      1) You need to send in your entries as a Private Message only to avoid any discrepancies.
      2) Entries posted directly as posts will not be accounted for.
      3) The contest will end exactly in 3 days from now and all entries sent after that will not be accounted for.
      4) In case of Duplicate entries- only the first entry will be taken into consideration. The Sponsorers can decide to eliminate all similar entries. So it's best if you do not maintain any other copy than the ones you are sending to me.
      5) Every entry should be original, our staff will be monitoring the web for any copied content.
      6) The contest is open to everyone globally, anyone can participate.
      7) The winning entries will be selected by the Admin/Staff and the results will be final.

The winners of the contest will receive:

1st Prize: $25
      2nd Prize:$15
      3rd Prize:$5

Payment Method:
      Perfect Money

All the best everyone Remember - there are going to be plenty of entries, so give it your best shot. Who knows? You maybe the face of the campaign
      representing your country.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: New Contest

Due to the overwhelming response, we had to increase the period of the Contest. The entries are being evaluated and results will be announced shortly

Regards
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: New Contest

Greetings everybody!
      The time of the results has finally come. First of all I would like to Congratulate all the 106 participants who made this contest a huge success.
      We have passed on all your entries to the Sponsorers and if they like your entry- they will contact you personally for their campaign.
      As far as our forum is concerned, I must say that it was a really tough job judging all the entries. Some of them were really outstanding and deserve an applause.
      But since we had to shortlist it to 3 entries, here it goes:

1st Place: Arijit
      2nd Place: RockyBalboa
      3rd Place: chuks15

I would like to Congratulate the winners for their excellent content. You will be contacted within a few days for your account details.

For the other participants- Do not get disheartened if you didn't get selected- you still have a chance to make it to the Campaign Round and always remember-
      there will be other contests coming up soon

Thank you.

Thread Information