Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

get paid to rate and listen to music (with payment proof)

Get paid to simply listen and rate a music. You earn 10 cents for each music that you listen to. You will be paid once you reached $20. I just received my payment from this program even though it took nearly 6 months to achieve $20 but it was worth it. (See payment proof below) You don't do much on this and it was an easy money, you will just need to wait for music to listen to come to your list. I am from Philippines and I don't think that this program is selective of whom to send to review the music. I guess all you need is to select genre that is popular and keeps on having uploaders to review their music.

By the way you will only need to listen to the music for 30 seconds, if you don't feel the song then you can move on to the next song from your list. Note that you need to complete 30 seconds to be able to be credited with 10 cents.

Here are the genres i have selected:
      Alternative & Punk
      Country
      Pop
      R & B
      Rock

You also earn 15% of what you referrals earned.

Join here:
      http://www.musicxray.com?afid=d65687...ca12313d271cfa

musicxray.jpg

Enjoy listening and earning

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: get paid to rate and listen to music (with payment proof)

please as for this site i will say that you should count me out ,how will i wait for 6 months before asking for a withdraw on this site i cant wait and also how will i be listen to the music is it online or with a radio?

MTV$
      Thanks

I want to appreciate musicxray which has now dominated in market and has minimize the ratings of slicethepie. I am not a member of this site but now I will become.How many songs one can get in a day in musicxray for listening or reviewing purpose.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site took too long to load, so I exited. It may even be gone by now.

What I want to say is that I've never heard of this site, and I've heard about them all

As far as making money from reviewing sites, there's just one site I'd recommend, it's SliceThePie.

I haven't used it myself, but I've read enough about it to know that a lot of people swear by it that is legit and that you can actually make money from it. So if you want to make money by reviewing songs, then use SliceThePie...

MTV$
      Thanks

I want to appreciate musicxray which has now dominated in market and has minimize the ratings of slicethepie. I am not a member of this site but now I will become.How many songs one can get in a day in musicxray for listening or reviewing purpose.

MTV$
      Thanks

You waited 6 months just to get $20?? You have a great patience buddy I dont think so anyone of them here will join this site and wait for 6 months to get paid.

MTV$
      Thanks

Really does this site really pay. The minimum payout is very high. How much time does it take to achieve that? Because I don't want to wait for 6 months , to get my withdraw. Please tell us in detail.
      Last edited by rizwanramzan; 02-21-2015 at 01:12 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Get paid to simply listen and rate a music. You earn 10 cents for each music that you listen to. You will be paid once you reached $20. I just received my payment from this program even though it took nearly 6 months to achieve $20 but it was worth it. (See payment proof below) You don't do much on this and it was an easy money, you will just need to wait for music to listen to come to your list. I am from Philippines and I don't think that this program is selective of whom to send to review the music. I guess all you need is to select genre that is popular and keeps on having uploaders to review their music.

By the way you will only need to listen to the music for 30 seconds, if you don't feel the song then you can move on to the next song from your list. Note that you need to complete 30 seconds to be able to be credited with 10 cents.

Here are the genres i have selected:
      Alternative & Punk
      Country
      Pop
      R & B
      Rock

You also earn 15% of what you referrals earned.

i will try it for real

MTV$
      Thanks

Get paid to music with payment.The drums classes in Chennai provide a good quality service to customers. They provide a good teaching to customers.

MTV$
      Thanks

This is a very nice investment but the scaring part of the whole thing is that you are saying that we are going to make $20 for about six months which is really a whole lot of time and it is not really an encouraging investment because no one is planning to spend such kind of time online before making a huge success and making it with this kind. Or is this because of the nature of the time you give into the business or what because i have up to 8 hours that i can dedicate to my online business every day of the week and every week of the month and every month of the year.

MTV$
      Thanks

I joined but I never get any tracks from them to listen to.I love slice the pie better.Slice the pie is only $10 payout and you don't just review music, you review home goods, fashion, and mobile products.

Thread Information