Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Do you believe in Forex ?

Hi guys, Do you really believe in forex ? i mean that it looks hard to success in forex and most of newbie have almost failed.
      Do you really believe that Forex can give you something you haven't ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OnePoster For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Do you believe in Forex ?

You can earn a lot of profit in forex with no doubt. But forex is like basketball and not everyone can make the hoops. Only certain people can make the hoops. So, if you are good at your skills then maybe you will make money. Its easy to make money but you have to know how to do it and what pairs to trade with and at what time to trade with and at what market. Whether you should do long or short term trading. Also, at what price you will enter the market and when you should exit a trade or sell it. You can make good money if you are good at trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

I believe, because it has a lot of my friends who are already successful in this business. Forex business is a virtual world with an income that we can prove if a profit. The important thing is to be coupled with serious learning, patience and discipline.
      Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm sure the trade will make us even more advanced and successful, with some patience, thoroughness, knowledge, and also the spirit. I hope you keep the spirit. All people desire success but the difference is their level of knowledge and sharpness. If trader set their self in this market they work hard and are determined. Then success is no far.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is our opportunity to be able to reach financial freedom but its success comes in the long term the better our experience and knowledge will be. If you are a good learner and you can control emotions on trades sure you can earn from this.

MTV$
      Thanks

My forex trading experience same to you .while I heard about forex trading -then i did not believe it. Some day latter I see - a lot of peoples doing profit in forex trading. And I am doing make earn money from forex trading so now I believe in forex trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes I believe in forex because my friend talking it me about forex we can make easy money forex then we face many risks in this business it is great for I think forex itís a wonderful thing for me. Keep your confidence, or trust to impact on the business. Because it will give you a passion, when you feel tired to learn, or tired of experiencing loss continues.

MTV$
      Thanks

You believe what you see and then when you do that job or work and get good results then your belief becomes stronger. So, forex is real and we believe in its earning as I had earned from it. It is one of the biggest financial markets of the world. It is also a good way to trade online and make some profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes i believe that we can get the success in the forex trading business but we need to good knowledge of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and i think we need to have learn form our mistake in the trading and try to mange the trading well and give some time to the trading and getting the experience.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also believe in forex that is why I am still trading. Here around me no one knows about forex I think, itís only me who is doing this and I also told my brother about this and he is also interested. If people understand about the financial business they would be interested in this business because business is so promising for us and I think this will be a building we have an income without any limit.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is one of the major economic markets of the earth. It is also a good quality way to trade online and construct a quantity of proceeds. You may be told that forex is more benefit able .compare with other business. It needs small investment and good return. It depends on the trader. How much he earn per month.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes I do believe in forex. After you learn a lot about forex and know how to make profit then its very real and believable. If you do it like gambling then you lose more and its harder for you to have faith in forex. Forex is very likely for you to believe in once you start to make good money with it. Its easy to make good money with forex. Forex is more doubtful if you lack knowledge and experiences.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes i know that Forex business is very hard and tough but i heard that after a long hard efforts a person gains Forex trading experience . With out experience it is impossible to get good success. A beginner loses trades without knowledge and experience but i think Forex is a good business. Expert traders are earning huge money from Forex trading. There fore i believe on Forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

Everyone has their doubts about forex trading and they refuse to trade it at first. With time we will believe it especially when we withdraw our first profits from it. We should think in forex as this is the reality and the Internet is the main reason for the entry of many to the world of Forex and in the absence of the Internet was impossible for one to enter the Forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, the first time I knew about higher leverage of Forex trading, I felt amazed. And thus, I went and search out why brokers give us such a good benefits for us, and so do them. The financial will we be if we are able to master the science of trading well. Many friends who have done well, they make something amazing in his village.

MTV$
      Thanks

I believe at forex because i have that knowledge about the forex trading. Without theoretical and practical knowledge you cannot trade at forex. To know about every strategies I have practiced alot at demo account. And it gives me what i need.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashi9760 View Post
      Yes i know that Forex business is very hard and tough but i heard that after a long hard efforts a person gains Forex trading experience . With out experience it is impossible to get good success. A beginner loses trades without knowledge and experience but i think Forex is a good business. Expert traders are earning huge money from Forex trading. There fore i believe on Forex.
      yes, to success in forex trading is not easy as we imagine. Although we believe with forex, but we still need to learn and effort to success in forex trading. We must improve our trading skills with a lot of practice. And we also must maximize what have been provided by our broker to maximize our trading result. I try to maximize free analytic review from Exness.

MTV$
      Thanks

I believe in forex because I tried to withdraw funds and I get some money from the forex, at my beginning when my friend told me that he got all these amounts of money from the forex I did not believe him because I thought that he got these money easily but when he told me that he work hard and he may make losses.

MTV$
      Thanks

Some people take it forex like betting or gambling. They thought it a game. They play the game and loss everything in 3-4 month. Then they say forex is bad .but forex is a business. Always think forex as business mind. I believe in forex as a business.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is so much a crazy business where you can make millions and loose it again because most often it defies all analytical forecasts. I'm losing hope. I don't really believe much about forex but after withdrawing my fist profit I know I stumble something amazing money making opportunity.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information