Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Latest Announcement 25 September 2013

Hello members

I'd like to start off by explaining why the website has been down for the past couple of days. In the last one week the website has been continuously attacked by hackers. We've tried to resolve the errors and re-established the website. So if you receive any errors while browsing the website or posting, please report them to me via PM or email. I would really appreciate it.

Coming back to the payment issue. We request you to provide us both your Perfect Money and Payza ID in your payment threads. So that we can process via whichever account we have funds in. Please understand that we are working with only one Mod for now to process payments and request members to be patient with us while approving and processing payments.

We are going to up with some new contests and upgrades to the point system soon. Till then we request our members to keep up their loyalty and keep the discussion forum alive and try to bring it back to its previous glory.

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance or have any doubts regarding any matter.

Regards
      Tarak
      MTV Admin
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

Thread Information