Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Why did you decide to trade forex?

Every trader has their own story and reasons why they decided to trade currencies, and I just wanted to ask you guys what made you decide to trade?

I was looking for secondary income from a source which allows me to do so regardless of what happens to the economy. After I achieved consistency in my trading returns, I move more and more full-time and now my trading revenues have reached a level where it serves as my primary revenue stream. I did not quite expect for it to go there, but hard work does pay off if you have the right attitude.

So, why did you start trading forex?

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Why did you decide to trade forex?

i trade to decide the forex trading because i need such kind of business that i do as the part time with the small investment so that's why i think it is the best business that i do at home and earn the good profit with the forex .

MTV$
      Thanks

if you need such kind of business that i do as the part time with the small investment so that's why i think it is the best Forex trading business

MTV$
      Thanks

I had no job. I needs for a job then a friend told me about the Forex. SO I join it. I join it only for earning not for enjoyment or wastage of time.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have decided to join Forex trading because i can do my trading work any time in day or night. It is easy to learn from home and i can start my real trading with a small amount.I prefare Forex because i can learn more trading in here and i can earn big money after passing some time .

MTV$
      Thanks

The only reason for that I choose FOrex trading business is that I had no job for doing. I need for a job. Suddenly A trader told me about this business. I take it seriously. Soon I feel that it is a great business in which one can ean great by investing depending upon the mental and technical skills. I know trading business is more dangruous that others. But it is pleasant and great opportunity to earn by setting at home.

MTV$
      Thanks

i decided to invest in forex because i wanted to make a part time earning and second its challegeing for me to make money and its hard as well for making money you need to make a lot of efforts and study

MTV$
      Thanks

I loved the idea of trading and expanding your money. Forex sounded good to me and seems to be a very reliable business, where you can choose to work at any time. Though I never knew it was a bit difficult and risky at first, but I am now use to it. I started trading forex because I wanted to be a boss of my own .

I love this market because it is very technical. Sometimes the price reacts on the supports and resistances with pinpoint accuracy

MTV$
      Thanks

I decided to trade in forex because forex is a business with a lot of ease. I am free to trade as a part time trader at any time 24 hours a day 5 days a week. I don't have to go to any office. I am my own boss. I can earn many time more than my investment due to high leverages.

MTV$
      Thanks

because forex trading is give more benefir to own it, this a modern investment type. we can get big profit if we know how to do it.

MTV$
      Thanks

when i start the trading my aim is i can make to too much earning from it .. but when i joined the forex i feel that learning is better then earning and i am still learning about the forex market

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is very flexibile. You can work on Forex in any time. You can use it as part-time or full-time job. But the most imporant thing is money off course. I have friends who have made big money in this business.

MTV$
      Thanks

Because I don't have to haggle the price with customer. I'm sick and tired of people who look for cheap price for anything they need and want. Everything has its price.

MTV$
      Thanks

When we give our 100% to everything and still the results are not there then it feels bad and disappointing which is what happened with me with all other stuff that i have done before. Forex was the only work which i feel has rewarded my hard work and has the scope for improvement and with companies like OctaFX it becomes ever so easy as they offer so many free stuff like 8 USD no deposit bonus plus great contest like cTrader which happens weekly and we can win up to 150 USD.

MTV$
      Thanks

Everybody has one goal in forex. Money is the primary reason why we trade forex and our primary goal is to maximize profit. I like this business because it is a more realistic way to make money online. I tried to open a demo account in FBS as beginning to learn forex while applying the indicators that I get from various media so I can understand doing the open position. Now I try to use 100% deposit from this broker to increase trade margin

MTV$
      Thanks

Before entering into Forex trading i tried so many things to be able to make decent income but nothing was worth doing. So i had no other choice but to do trading to be able to earn enough and i must say i am very happy with the results also due to OctaFX broker as i started with only 5 USD and also they have Micro account which i used to learn and get use to trading. They also have won award for the best Micro account.

MTV$
      Thanks

It must have been my luckiest day when I decided I wanted to do trading and it was only due to the struggle and failures that I had on other online work so I had no option but to go for it and I will suggest it to all new comers that this is the best business but we must first gain knowledge experience. I am able to get both on the Remote FX Traders program by Yes FX LTD; it gives us everything required including capital, education and even experience.

MTV$
      Thanks

Because there is a lot more potential in the Forex Market to make some money in the Market and you can make good money in it, so the best thing is that you need to select a good broker, my suggestion is FBS Markets.

MTV$
      Thanks

A nice business always attracts clients and my reason is also this attraction, as Forex is just excellent business to be doing, so I started working here the moment I understood how things actually work, I work with OctaFX broker and they are one solid company to be working with especially with been a client-oriented broker, it has all the deals and offers that makes our task so much easier with low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and excellent customer service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information