Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Stop loss is a part of the business

Stop loss is a part of the business

Serious traders put a stoploss when they trade. We all such hoping that a transaction will be success, and a stoploss is part of reality

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Stop loss is a part of the business

in forex trading pairs are Epicurus and Epicurus is the first choice and suggested pair for the beginners, though you can trade Serious traders put a stop loss when they trade. We all such hoping that a transaction will be success, and a stop loss is a part of Forex trading

MTV$
      Thanks

Stop loss is the part of the Trading business. Stop loss is a limit placed by trader to mention how much risk he wanted to take or how much loss he can bear. It is placed to avoid high loss. It is very useful for traders.

MTV$
      Thanks

stop loss is important in forex trading for reduce you loss percentage in other way is avoid you from loss happen. so always use the stop loss if you want become success in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

stop loss is a order and this is really important thing for trader and this is a part of business because when we start the trading we all know that this market is too risky so be careful in this market and work at low risk

MTV$
      Thanks

if you placed the stop loss and it's hit on market so don't be confuse in forex business market because this is the part of forex trading business and you have to must face this position

MTV$
      Thanks

yes loss and profit is the part of any business and this business is too risky when you place the stop loss as you think about the forex even it's order has been filled so don't be confuse and upset this the part of forex trading

MTV$
      Thanks

Really, it is! But you have to recover your losses if you wanna stay here! Usually, I trade with 1:4 ratio so, I am not anxious on my SLs! On the other hand, 100% welcome bonus of TradingBanks broker is another reason of my relaxation! Now I have double trading equity! In addition, I always open my trade just when I get final confirmation!

MTV$
      Thanks

So many trader using stop loss, this is one way to manage the risk during trades, because no perfect trader that able making accurate analysis and actually forex trading is not easy, without stop loss so many trader faced with margin call account and better keep discipline using stop loss

MTV$
      Thanks

Stop loss is part of money management. Its limiting the risk and secire your account.
      ForexMart
      Facebook Page
      Welcome Bonus 50%

MTV$
      Thanks

yes stop loss is a powerful protecting tool which is used in the Forex for protecting our trading account when we see the negative draw down .

MTV$
      Thanks

I am also using stop loss to manage the risk in trading because not always we can analyze the market precisely and if we facing with bias analysis and when open entries then suddenly movement against the order with stop loss we can manage these risk

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      I am also using stop loss to manage the risk in trading because not always we can analyze the market precisely and if we facing with bias analysis and when open entries then suddenly movement against the order with stop loss we can manage these risk
      for us as a trader must have discipline good in managing trading well, because we have the discipline was good then, will make trading we could walk by the rules and could always be careful in making decisions so that it can be easily to us to choose the right path to be able to achieve good profits

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      for us as a trader must have discipline good in managing trading well, because we have the discipline was good then, will make trading we could walk by the rules and could always be careful in making decisions so that it can be easily to us to choose the right path to be able to achieve good profits
      It's very good if we can discipline in trading to implemented risk management and money because market forex is very dynamic and not always price movement will like as our favour and in certain condition when we making mistake analysis here we need take action to safe account with using cut loss or stop loss

MTV$
      Thanks

Its very true that the stop loss is a very vital part of the Forex business as here with this stop loss we can make good profit by a proper protection of the trading account so that we can trade with a safe mode.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
      Its very true that the stop loss is a very vital part of the Forex business as here with this stop loss we can make good profit by a proper protection of the trading account so that we can trade with a safe mode.
      the use of stop los used by many traders and numerous run, because it is very helpful in understanding and studying well, so what we are doing and can do to minimize the risks can be controlled and well

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes we can use stop loss to manage the risk and with stop loss we also can making strategy trading even average still we control the maximum risk in every single plan, and this is also for learning purposes because we can learn from our mistake

MTV$
      Thanks

Stop loss is the important part of your trade but few traders do not know how to use Stop loss and that is the reason why the stop loss got hit every time. If one learn how to put correct stop loss for trade then he might save his money.

MTV$
      Thanks

Usually I use stop-loss when I scalp. Luckilly FreshForex broker allows to do scalping and even offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am also using stop loss although work often as swing trading, rarely I am play scalping because this is also need more concentration and also avoid emotion, will good if scalping choose broker that having fast platform without requote

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information