Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

How to start any trade

How to start any trade

trading in forex is not easy for any one . it depend on your experience and knowledge if you had this experience you will be perfect in my opinion . every day i trade with euro/usd and gold i prefer this pairs so much.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: How to start any trade

I think to start the forex trading you will need first the practice of the trading and if you have the good practice of the trading then you will trade the live trading and i think the keep in mind that you will mange the risk i the trading and try to avoid the unnecessary loss in the trading, keep the thing simple and trade when you properly analysis the market.

MTV$
      Thanks

I will advise you that always start trading in the guidance of any good trader than it would be benificial for you . you will learn easily and then you will earn easily

MTV$
      Thanks

I think euro/ usd is good. I think I prefer it too but it looks like Gbp/usd is also a popular one too. I think these two are hot so I will only trade with these two too. I think when we trade this popular pair we tend to know its performance and therefore it aids us in prediction. i think as long as we can predict, it will help us to analyze well or know what to expect. Something familiar is better than not so familiar. So If I only have one pair to analyze all the time then there is no headache and it simplifies my trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is necessary for beginners to have an experience for getting success in Forex trading . Beginners do trading in eurusd , it is good for them but trading in Gold is very risky and its requirement is a big capital due to the difference of its spread than currencies pairs .

MTV$
      Thanks

to start trading forex, then you need to learn in a demo account so that you will have the skills and experience of good trading. Trading without a good trading skills will only end up with a loss. The FBS you can get a welcome bonus of $ 5

MTV$
      Thanks

To start traingg in forex, we should use demo account first. Using demo account we can learn a lot about forex trading. And demo account must be used as well as possible if we want to get maximal result in forex. Try to use demo account from RealTrade if we want to get maximal result.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abory View Post
      To start traingg in forex, we should use demo account first. Using demo account we can learn a lot about forex trading. And demo account must be used as well as possible if we want to get maximal result in forex. Try to use demo account from RealTrade if we want to get maximal result.
      Right, demo account is good place for starting trading in forex. We can learn the basics of forex trading here. And the basics of forex trading will be we used in forex trading as long as we trade in forex.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

MTV$
      Thanks

to start trading we have to start from the demo account. With a demo account, then we can get a lot of good trading skills. when we learn in the demo account we want to begin in earnest. After that you can start trading with real capital accounts free of FBS

MTV$
      Thanks

start the forex trading you will need first the practice of the trading and if you have the good practice of the trading then you will trade the live trading.to start trading we have to start from the demo account. With a demo account, then we can get a lot of good trading skills.

MTV$
      Thanks

to start trading on forex, at first u must have the knowledge of trading. after that u must have the practice of trading, because if u have good practice of trading u can be able to trade well and get enough profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

I will advise you that always start trading in the guidance of any good trader than it would be benificial for you . you will learn easily and then you will earn easily

MTV$
      Thanks

Begin to start trading demo account. With a demo account to practice trading us so that we can get the maximum trading. a beginner is very mandatory to use a demo account. After that start trading in a real account with a minimum deposit, as in tenkofx with $ 10

MTV$
      Thanks

Before open a trade, I try to find out the market trend. I never open my trade against the market trend. Basically, I make the technical analysis by my trading experience. However, for accurate fundamental analysis, I have to depend on my trading broker ‘GCI’ daily Forex report. I do not want to test my luck by trading. I have followed the money management rules, risk management, highest 2% risk in every trade. The another important point is, I always use stop loss and take profit.
      I am a professional Forex trader. Therefore, I have to wait for the golden chances. My trading broker allows to Hedging, therefore, I can repair my wrong decision very easily. Without making my analysis, I do not open my new trade. This is way; I am successful Forex trade in my real account.

MTV$
      Thanks

If we want to start trading, start with demo account. Demo account will give us trading experience and we can use them to prepare ourselves before we trade in real account. Demo account also can be used to take part in demo contest.

MTV$
      Thanks

I always depend on my trading analysis. Before open a trade, I always try to find out the market trend. Because I know, market trend is the best friend for enough profit by Forex trading. Therefore, I have to do technical and the fundamental analysis to take any decision. However, I can earn regular money by my knowledge. On the other hand, my trading broker OctaFx always inspire me to earn quick profit by their low trading spread.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Attah View Post
      I always depend on my trading analysis. Before open a trade, I always try to find out the market trend. Because I know, market trend is the best friend for enough profit by Forex trading. Therefore, I have to do technical and the fundamental analysis to take any decision. However, I can earn regular money by my knowledge. On the other hand, my trading broker OctaFx always inspire me to earn quick profit by their low trading spread.
      Of course, we should do it. If we want to get more maximal result in forex, we also must try to more understand about market forex. We can try to maximize forex market news. We can use demo account to learn about forex trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

One thing traders do mostly is to rush into trade most times in a hurry and even carelessly maybe they were struck with prices and wanted to quickly but recklessly jump on them. Before starting a trade, make sure you have a detailed plan for the trade even regardless of the position size. You should try to identify where to place your take profits, and stop loss as wel. Some traders also try to identify the trend also before starting the trade. Avoid rushing into trades especially if you are not a scalper.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pazzil22 View Post
      One thing traders do mostly is to rush into trade most times in a hurry and even carelessly maybe they were struck with prices and wanted to quickly but recklessly jump on them. Before starting a trade, make sure you have a detailed plan for the trade even regardless of the position size. You should try to identify where to place your take profits, and stop loss as wel. Some traders also try to identify the trend also before starting the trade. Avoid rushing into trades especially if you are not a scalper.
      Before we start trading, we must have trading plan but surely, to make a trading plan, we need knowledge. Surely, the first thing which we should do is learning then make practice to more understand about forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am a new Forex trader. Therefore, I’m unable to make accurate market analysis. But, now I can make consistent money with my small trading knowledge. Because, I am following most accurate market analysis that I get from expert trading team of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. I get a clear view of market according to their analysis. On the other hand, TRADINGBANKS has fastest economic calendar where I get all Forex news in quick time. So, this economic colander inspires me to know fundamental data of Forex. I always use stop loss and take profit in my trading. Because, I have learned all basic knowledge of Forex from their free educational services.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information