Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Training and education

forex learning and education is very important, because then we will be able to trade with the maximum. therefore we need to learn and practice trading well. That way we are able to trade properly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaban For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

yes forex forum is best for all members in forum we can help each other to solve their problems and we make best experience in trading and we learn from forum thread and posts.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes, I am also happy to be active in the forex forum for active forex forum then we will get the knowledge of trading. a lot of knowledge that we can get active in the forex forum. for that I am happy to join in indo.mt5 with trying to join forex forum so I can get a bonus post

MTV$
      Thanks

I used so many Forex training in my education session, but according to my personal trading experience, Beginners training course of TradingBanks was the best course for me to learn technical analysis! I found there proper instructions on technical analysis! In addition, now I trade only based on my technical knowledge!

MTV$
      Thanks

If we can gain the proper training and education related to the Forex field ,we can gain the experience in a proper way and like that we can make good pips profit as per the market condition .

MTV$
      Thanks

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place without any education. As a result they fall a great loss due to lack of exact trading knowledge. Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

MTV$
      Thanks

Better knowledge of this long experience, without it anywhere.
      A primary knowledge can be obtained from any broker

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxib View Post
      Better knowledge of this long experience, without it anywhere.
      A primary knowledge can be obtained from any broker
      Knowledge about forex trading can be got anywhere now. Forex forums, demo accounts are tools that can be used to make us be better and get more knowledge

MTV$
      Thanks

the important part in trading is manage the risk by apply proper risk management plan. because market nature is unpredictable. there will be always loss possibility and if trader trade use high margin per order, they will suffering huge loss once they are make wrong order.

MTV$
      Thanks

preparation of trading that we do indeed should be run continuously traders because it is the business we do is quite risky if not well understood, to broaden our trading can take advantage of existing accounts in TICKMILL forex trader has the ability to be more stable again

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      preparation of trading that we do indeed should be run continuously traders because it is the business we do is quite risky if not well understood, to broaden our trading can take advantage of existing accounts forex trader has the ability to be more stable again
      Forex trading is indeed where the existing risks are very large that exist, so where traders continue to strive to always try in the routine learning on the run, forex business is not an easy business or instant, business forex business risk is very large that exists, so traders try to learn a routine to make us able to trade by being able to get maximum results in the course of forex trading with instaforex later

MTV$
      Thanks

the risk will always be in all things, this should be noted so that traders can to become better and can more leverage longer running existing trading activities with better than ever.

MTV$
      Thanks

For those traders who definitely need a stage where the process of learning and practicing, forex business is not an easy on the run, the risk is very large, so we keep trying to routinely in level where the skill maximum ability to make us can be maximally also in the way forex trading, need a stage where the routine learning process to make us able to trade with can bring maximum results

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      the risk will always be in all things, this should be noted so that traders can to become better and can more leverage longer running existing trading activities with better than ever.
      every business will definitely have a risk, where forex also very big risk, so as a trader is very important to do a lot of practice and study diligently, so that traders can better understand and understand the way of trading properly with the broker instaforex.

MTV$
      Thanks

with the risk in the real account is that traders expect to be better and can be more leverage in managing the existing funds, so that traders can to better in survival and generate profits in accordance with expectations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information