Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Forex Training and education

Hay all,

I am new to this site. My name is Babar Jawed have been trading Forex for last three years in successful manner. The reason of posting this thread is that I want to share my knowledge and experience with the Forex beginners. I am thinking to start a new thread with complete Forex trading free of cost which I think will help the members of this forum. Kindly suggest me, should IU do it and will be better for the forum?

Thanks

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Training and education

I think knowledge and experience is necessary for trading in Forex successfully. You can not succeed in Forex without knowledge.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

MTV$
      Thanks

Do it if you want to, do not do it if you do not want to. No need to wonder what other's think. Some may find it helpful, others will enjoy the discussion and disagreement, some will dislike it. That is normal.

MTV$
      Thanks

For me you are welcome to share your experience and i can't wait to receive what you have to share.I have been trading not quite long but i'm really wondering if there could be ways to trade without making loss on forex.Please feel free to give what you have.

MTV$
      Thanks

good project good project good project good project good project good project good project good project

MTV$
      Thanks

Education is a first step to know this business. It does not mean you should join any institution for forex education. it means you should educate your self about forex learning . This learning will help you in trading practice.As much you will b educated of forex it will really give you results in earning.

MTV$
      Thanks

Knowledge about forex trading, learn trading is not only we do the formal institutions, we can utilize a variety of resources for learning, including forex forum. I also used the forum to learn trading, gain new knowledge, the experience of other traders, include mt5.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Sure, you can go ahead and do it. I don't think it's against the rules. The main aim of forums is to provide users alike with solutions to problems in any little way provided it solves someone else's problem. I am also interested in learning Forex and would appreciate it if you start up the trade.

MTV$
      Thanks

education is very necessary for any one business man so that forex trader must take a better education for his success with forex. some time a little learning is dangers things for any one. so be careful.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think the training and education is important thing to get the success in the forex trading business because first of all you need to have the good knowledge of the trading and then you will need to have the good training or practice to get the success in the forex trading business.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is your good decision to share your experience to all members of this forum .We say you most welcome . Mtv forum will be also agree to open a useful thread for its clients . Education and experience is very important to get success in Forex trading .

MTV$
      Thanks

In my view, without education forex is totally incomplete. If trader is uneducated then forex is of no use for that trader. So, education is necessary and education means knowledge that we can get from demo accounts, few practices, reading and all.

MTV$
      Thanks

to be successful in forex then we should be able to improve the skills and experience of good trading. without it, then we will only get an adverse outcome. for that we need a demo account.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex trading knowledge is the first necessary thing for the trader. There are very few institutes that provide forex training. But there are many websites and forums where you can get free knowledge about forex. just search for that on internet. I prefer babypips to learn about forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

training and learning is very important in forex. because of the very high risk forex with practice and learning so we can minimize risk forex properly. with so we can get the maximum trading. for beginners can use the video tutorials from instaforex and try to trade with the bonus post

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
      training and learning is very important in forex. because of the very high risk forex with practice and learning so we can minimize risk forex properly. with so we can get the maximum trading. for beginners can use the video tutorials from instaforex and try to trade with the bonus post
      Yes of course the knowledgeand training is the most important thing and the power of trader to get profit from forex, by gaining more and more knowledge and experience the trader can increase the chances of profits on forex. i am using demo account anf demo contest to improving my ability. now i participate in FBS Pro Demo Contest

MTV$
      Thanks

the trader most important work is forex study because forex is a most learnable business and learning is must required for earnings of the forex business . If we earn money from the forex business we should learn about forex more

MTV$
      Thanks

to be able to start trading forex we require preparation. so we need training and forex education. we can use a demo account for forex training and education. so that we can trade comfortably

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex trading is risky business. IF we want to start trading in forex, we should use small amount. We should prepare what we need for trading in forex. Education and training are needed. We can use use demo account to hone our trading skill.

MTV$
      Thanks

video tutorials from a broker should be maximized as well as possible to make our trading skill be better in forex. Demo account can be used to learn about forex trading. We can get trading experience to make our trading skill be better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information