Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Success is very difficult but loosing is very easy

In forex business you cant success easily but loosing all money easily and always donít try to make a profit then you will loose

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Success is very difficult but loosing is very easy

At first we need to open a demo account. Because it is most important for increase our knowledge. So we open a demo account and practice our trading, when we learn more about trading. Then we can open a real account and can start our business. But there are risk in forex business too. So be care and cool for start the trade before.

MTV$
      Thanks

first of all we need to begin a analyze issue. Because it is most important for improve our information. So we begin a analyze issue and work out our operating, when we discover out more about operating. Then we can begin a real issue and can begin our company. But there are threat in currency trading working company too. So be proper good care and awesome for begin the business before.

MTV$
      Thanks

we need to start a evaluate problem. Because it is most important for enhance our information. So we start a evaluate problem and work out our operating, when we find out out more about operating. Then we can start a actual problem and can start our organization. But there are risk in forex dealing operating organization too. So be appropriate proper care and amazing for start the business before.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ali222 View Post
      In forex business you cant success easily but loosing all money easily and always don’t try to make a profit then you will loose
      This is true that making money in Forex market is not too easy but the trader who does trading with huge volume and make lot many open position at a time then God also cant save him to loose his money.
      So instead of blaming Forex market the trader should wholly responsible for their loss.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ali222 View Post
      In forex business you cant success easily but loosing all money easily and always donít try to make a profit then you will loose
      This is true that making money in Forex market is not too easy but the trader who does trading with huge volume and make lot many open position at a time then God also cant save him to loose his money.
      So instead of blaming Forex market the trader should wholly responsible for their loss.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think forex is good for all and it is all over the world. So when a man want to start the forex business, i think he will be leave his greed and then make himself to a hard working person and then he will be success in forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

It depends upon person who is trading in Forex. If he has good knowledge and skills he can earn profit. Market is very uncertain and tough to predict. So if he has no knowledge and skills he may suffer from loss.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is not easy business.It is necessary to learn Forex trading first. Otherwise we can lose all money very easily. We can not get profit with out experience of trading. We should do hard work to understand Forex trading .because success in Forex is very difficult.Forex trading becomes easy after getting good experience. We can get experience before real trading from demo account trading after doing a long practice of virtual trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

success is very difficult? you right! but for loss is easy. that is forex world, so we know the forex world is full adventure and cahallenge! however if you can face this all, I can guarantee you can become success in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

you know to become professional engineering in electronic field, is need hard to learn and research however we can get the good result, so in forex also like it.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes it's true success is very difficult but losing the money is very easy... you have to first learning about the forex and get the experience and then join the forex market because this market is too risky

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, Success is very difficult that's why about 90% people lose out. Luckily at the moment I am in those 10 – 5% people who are successful but sharing credit alone is not right since it was more due to having a nice broker like OctaFX, it cares about our profits making so they charge only 0.2 petite spread and long with that there is cash back offer where we receive 50% back.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have been trading for three years an ECN trading platform ĎProfiForexí which makes me Forex by providing many exclusive facilities in a short. So, I am able to reduce my loss by using my trading skill. therefore, this trading platform ensure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So it is very easy to make profit by using this facilities.

MTV$
      Thanks

Losing money in forex is very easy because we can trade without rule here if we want to loss our money. It will be different when we want to get success in forex. We must try to do the best and must try to more improve our trading skills.

MTV$
      Thanks

Trading needs a strong determination to overcome losses and through learning money management, developing own style strategy one would be able to reach the level of consistent profits.

MTV$
      Thanks

We cannot say that success is very difficult and failure is very easy, there is nothing like difficult or easy in the market, you are the one who is responsible for every thing, so you need ot take care of yourself and your trading plan so that you can achieve success in the market.

MTV$
      Thanks

Unfortunately, thatís the actual scenario of Forex market! Here, more than 90% Forex traders are losers! But happiness is, now I am earning regular money from this complicated way of money making! Essentially, I am using copy trading service of TradingBanks with no extra free surety! Here I am following an expert trader so, around the month I get enough monthly return!

MTV$
      Thanks

I think we also need good mindset in forex trading, might on certain condition when trader facing with successive loses hence it will making stress and thinking if loss is easy than profit, but actually both is the same and we also need to learn about probability which we trade in high probability to get profit

MTV$
      Thanks

True, we all knew it very well that in every business, we have to struggle before we reach our goal. But to loss, it is just so easy. Same in Forex, a single wrong trade can loss our account within a seconds.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information