Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Can we earn the talent while trading or it's just a gift ?

By doing good practicing we are gain lots of knowledge and experience. but can the talent be earned like the knowledge and experience ? or it's just gifted. about me, i think that we can earn it by with a very good practicing.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Can we earn the talent while trading or it's just a gift ?

There are individuals that are born with the ability to comprehend things easier, they do better in school and work and are so quick to understand things. When it comes to forex they can learn forex faster but that alone won't make them good traders. They still need to apply all that they have learnt to trade

MTV$
      Thanks

Actually It doesn't matter to me if you are born with such talent or not. But I think that all of us have the equal chance to develop our knowledge in forex. I think most people would be able to understand forex well if they are patient enough to learn forex well.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think that it will depend on you whether you are to succeed in forex or not. It might take others time to understand the basics and to put into practice what they have learned because if you can do so then you have a great chance of meeting success when trading. at the end of the day we all have equal opportunities to make it a success.

MTV$
      Thanks

How you going to be creative with that talent is your self upbringing. So in short we are all already given talents and its up to use to use that talent properly or try to use that talent or not. Because in the end if we going to loss money in forex or make money in forex its all because of our decision and not because of God intervention.

MTV$
      Thanks

Talent is a gift, if we are able to maximize followed by practice and continue to learn, our talent will give better results than not honed talent, persistence to continue learning and practicing can beat untrained talent.

MTV$
      Thanks

Talent is a gift, but success in forex is 90% hard work. Talent can add a boost, but with hard work you will be able to succeed on a consistent base.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think the talent is the gift of the God so if you have the talent then you will perform well in the trading and i think if you have talent to pick the quickly thing in the trading then you will get the success in the forex trading business.

MTV$
      Thanks

Even though we have the talent and knowledge if we do not hone our talents and knowledge that it will gradually disappear, and of course it's very detrimental to ourselves especially if the talent and the knowledge we have in the trade had disappeared all and of course, we will start over again to regain the talent and knowledge that has been lost

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, talent can be self-earned. There are lots of traders that have worked hard to get where they are now and it has worked to their benefit because they have become successful in the process. You can have the talent but not be able to use it productively in your work.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is all about knowledge. Its not about just a gift. If you're a gifted person, and you can't trade or don't know how to trade then you will still lose. Just cause you're gifted in other areas, it doesn't mean that you will be good in forex. Forex is so different so keep that in mind. The more you know and the more experiences you have in forex, the more you earn so work hard to build up those things. Forex requires hard brain work. However, its not too hard to scalp like sixty bucks per trade, easy.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think talent is a gift in nature.We can obtain experience not talent .We all can learn Forex trading by doing practise after some hard working but some people have the best qualities and abilities to learn easily and to make the best decisions in any situation..

MTV$
      Thanks

Talent is a gift, but success in forex is 90% hard work. Talent can add a boost, but with hard work you will be able to succeed on a consistent base. . Its not about just a gift. If you're a gifted person, and you can't trade or don't know how to trade then you will still lose. Just cause you're gifted in other areas, it doesn't mean that you will be good in forex. Forex is so different so keep that in mind.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is all about knowledge. Its not about just a gift. If you're a gifted person, and you can't trade or don't know how to trade then you will still lose. Just cause you're gifted in other areas, it doesn't mean that you will be good in forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with it. not just prizes, traders must have the knowledge, skills and experience of trading properly, so that traders can become more understanding and understand how it works and can make a smooth trading with InstaForex brokers.

MTV$
      Thanks

Talent varies from people to people. Some are more talented than others. It sometimes works and sometimes it does not. There are lots variables in success of trading and talent please lesser role in that in my opinion.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think both knowledge and experience are necessary to be successful in Forex trading. If you are beginner then how you will get experience, you can only get experience with more and more pratice and hard work.

online payment services

MTV$
      Thanks

knowledge and experience is very important in this forex trading business, and traders should always practice and study in instaforex demo account facility, so that the knowledge and experience of traders is increasing, so traders can easily generate maximum profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidson333 View Post
      I think both knowledge and experience are necessary to be successful in Forex trading. If you are beginner then how you will get experience, you can only get experience with more and more pratice and hard work.
      Well said. One should not expect to make profit right from the beginning. There are lots of obstacles a trader needs to face before he or she can develop a good trading strategy which will bring them positive pips.

MTV$
      Thanks

of course sir, do not just think about the advantages of this forex trading business, understand and manage its risk well, and always make the planning and also a mature strategy, so that traders can be more comfortable running trading activities and easily achieve maximum profit with brokers instaforex .

Thread Information