Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Lightbulb Make Money daily up to 3000$ per month

Hello guys .. make money it depends on how much time you work . so the website is Called Megatypers your must write captcha to get paid : captcha is a picture that contains number and alphabets .. ; and you must write it correctly and you have 15 seconds for every word payments rate change every hour it start from 0.5 $ per 1000 images and it goes to 1$ .. it's more easy than you think if you want to register her is the code because you'll find a box that is write on the top of it "invitation code" this code just members of Megatypers have so her is the code : 6EEK

i have got paid today by them i worked for 3 $ so they pay me as i have work 3.578$ ( they pay every week on monday at 5 pm) and you'll find more detail on the website

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Make Money daily up to 3000$ per month

I have seen the site which claims to pay only by LR..
      How you could get paid there as LR is already closed.
      Please reply here soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have seen the site which claims to pay only by LR..
      How you could get paid there as LR is already closed.
      Please reply here soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

it is one of the great opportunity to the people to earn 3000$ per month. And you are luckly person that they had paid you well and be happy and be safe.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mayatopfairy View Post
      Hello guys .. make money it depends on how much time you work . so the website is Called Megatypers your must write captcha to get paid : captcha is a picture that contains number and alphabets .. ; and you must write it correctly and you have 15 seconds for every word payments rate change every hour it start from 0.5 $ per 1000 images and it goes to 1$ .. it's more easy than you think if you want to register her is the code because you'll find a box that is write on the top of it "invitation code" this code just members of Megatypers have so her is the code : 6EEK

i have got paid today by them i worked for 3 $ so they pay me as i have work 3.578$ ( they pay every week on monday at 5 pm) and you'll find more detail on the website
      $3000 a month is over statement I have never seen a payment from that exceeds $100 and what more with $3000 it;s impossible to earn taht figure considering the kind of system that they had they always kicked members with their rubbish system no wonder every one is leaving the site for good

MTV$
      Thanks

Okay this is just wrong. You CANNOT make $3000 per month with Megatypers or any other captcha solving job, except maybe if you actually own a captcha website...

And i can say because i am a member of megatypers and have been paid by them a couple of times...

The way to earn any serious money there is with referrals, but even referrals are difficult because people register, they see how slowly you earn and then they stop working there.

Maybe if one has many active referrals and spends many hours daily typing one can make a few hundred dollars, but this is not something to rely on...

Personaly i still type occassionally to keep my typing speed good and to earn a few cents in the process, i might post my invitation codes here and there to try and get a few referrals, but that's about it...

MTV$
      Thanks

In fact i'm realy happy about this kind of opportunity to make some cash online,but i need to be sure of the payment processor because libertyreserve is known by almost the whole world that they are no more.Please i need details on how to get paid.You also said they pay 0.5 cent per1000 jobs done, i need more light on this.

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh! it seems interesting because doing nothing is better than doing something. I think it is a boring job, answering 1000 captcha only for $0.5. It takes time and we feel bored.

MTV$
      Thanks

Now a days megatypers has reduced the rates from $1 per captchas. I will not recommend it now as the captcha loads very slowly even with internet speed of 3 Mbps.But there is a boost pack of 5 to 6 cents which gives 800 images per 15 minutes but you should buy it after evening time when rates are very high.

MTV$
      Thanks

Nice discussion useful for those who are looking for some other reliable ways to make money online ....I am here to share my experience about how do i earned money online by doing reseller business .Reseller is nothing but selling products or services of others by fixing high rate and earning money by getting commission from them . To do this business we need to have a reseller account ...I got this account from the vendor Goresellers.com here they are providing two packages basic and pro reseller plan you can sign in one among them ...Once you signed in for account they will provide you with everything we need: products, support, even a professional web site.Our site comes online once we signed up .The process begin with select the products,set retailing prices for those products ,finally customize out website as we wish .We don't need to handle any billing or customer support all are in the hands of the dealer who render us the account .After selling those products they will return back the commission amount to us..I am earning enough money by this method.

MTV$
      Thanks

it is one of the great opportunity to the people to earn 3000$ per month. And you are luckly person that they had paid you well and be happy and be safe.

MTV$
      Thanks

The issue with this typing is that they will keep on delaying the display of the images and once it get to a particular point they tell you that you have accumilated a particular stuff and it actually has no particular way or system that is more accurate than the former way infact i do not like this work except if there is any other way that one can do it aside from that, then i rest my case and leave it for you

Thread Information