Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Liberty Reserve or Paypal

I do have Liberty Reserve and Paypal account. But what do you prefer to use?
      I use my Liberty Reserve to those sites who don't have paypal for their payment mode option.
      But some how, there's a disadvantage of using it. So I myself prefer using Paypal as an option.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mjhalz8 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Liberty Reserve or Paypal

Well for me,i always have the taste for the libertyreserve payment processor all the time as that is the most useful and well known payment processor that we have on the internet all through the time. Paypal do not accept my country and i have no business with them at anytime,so i prefer using libertyreserve at all time.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Docjeff60 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

My vote goes to liberty reserve because liberty reserve is more safer then Paypal account. Although there are many disadvantage of liberty reserve, we can't directly withdraw our money. Transaction charge are also cheaper then paypal charge. Liberty reserve account needs many security check for access your account but paypal only need your password for access your account, in my view liberty reserve is more safer with hacker rather then paypal.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bimal10 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

So one of the reason is the place why you can't use paypal as method. That's why people in your country use Liberty Reserve. Thanks for sharing

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mjhalz8 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bimal10 View Post
      My vote goes to liberty reserve because liberty reserve is more safer then Paypal account. Although there are many disadvantage of liberty reserve, we can't directly withdraw our money. Transaction charge are also cheaper then paypal charge. Liberty reserve account needs many security check for access your account but paypal only need your password for access your account, in my view liberty reserve is more safer with hacker rather then paypal.

So Liberty Reserve in your view is secure than PAYPAL. But I agree on the part about cheaper charges implements LR vs Paypal.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mjhalz8 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Its quite frustrating for me right now with LR, and would much prefer to use more often with paypal because recently LR has been seriously unstable. Twice now I have not been able to access my account properly without having multiple attempts, each time I get to step 3, it also displays error messgae, something to do with server error they are experiencing...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to faceless123 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

I've been hearing that to some other users' online. Actually, with the past days, I didn't able to check my Liberty reserve account, but I'm agreeing about, when you are experiencing problem especially when you need to log in your account due to important payment and you can't, that's frustrating. In Paypal, it's always running fast and smoothly and no problem. Though, this may not take longer and the problem may be fixed because it's Liberty reserve, quite big company.
      Last edited by blappy; 04-26-2013 at 07:22 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blappy For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

in my own opinion i choose Liberty Reserve ( LR) than Paypal (PP) because paypal can block your account in any time . and it's not safe and easy as Liberty Reserve .. + of all this there is no need to verify your LR account no like paypal in some countries you must get your account verified or you can do nothing with it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mayatopfairy For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

well i am going to choose liberty reserve (LR) it's sure because it's easy to use and it accept my country another thing that in Liberty reserve there is no need to get your account verified

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mayatopfairy For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes my same answer goes Liberty Reserve . Liberty Reserve is really more secure and also it does not need any http://weeklyentertainment.net/ . Talking about Paypal , it is not accepted in our Country NEpal . So, my answer would go to Liberty Reserve .

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes my same answer goes Liberty Reserve . Liberty Reserve is really more secure and also it does not need any verification . Talking about Paypal , it is not accepted in our Country NEpal . So, my answer would go to Liberty Reserve .

MTV$
      Thanks

well being an Indian i don't prefer paypal for the fact that it has tedious verification process and document related complications,on the other hand there is no such complications in liberty reserve point of view and it is quite easy to get an account.anyway as liberty reserve is no more i would prefer perfect money .

MTV$
      Thanks

I preferred liberty Reserve than paypal account, liberty secure as paypal secure. yes the reason why i dislike paypal is I.P that some country doesn't have access to open an account. liberty reserve didn't need verification before use it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Liberty reserve is useful to me as money proccessors method, this paypal is just for alternative to liberty reserve.........................I

MTV$
      Thanks

Liberty reserve is better than paypal because it is easy to trust liberty reserve. It also takes less money to withdraw from liberty reserve compared to paypal.

MTV$
      Thanks

Alas , Liberty Reserve is no longer with us.... It was one of the best payment processor but now Perfect Money have taken its place

MTV$
      Thanks

Paypal is more reliable I prefer it to liberty reserve which has gone into extinction PayPal is more widely used and very fast and easy to use especially in countries where its not banned. my take is Paypal.

Thread Information