♦ Only active referrals offered for rent
      ♦ Guaranteed ads daily

http://www.nerdbux.net

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Nerdbux _ nerdbux.net

well only 531 member have become the member of this site i think people are not showing a good interest towards it because they are not displaying earning on the ad page.which means that they are forcing member to join their ptc.i dont like this policy.
      join now (www.smmdesk.com) a new revolution in PAID TO POST

MTV$
      Thanks

well this site is looking new and there are currently only 540 members are registered and no one still able to reach minimum payout hence there is no any payment proof is available, the click rate is 3 cents per click which is looking high and hence i think this click rate is for upgraded members because no any legit ptc site give this type of click rate for standard members.

MTV$
      Thanks

The best thing here is the instant payment, and the minimum payment request already low and encouraging , but the rate per click and per referral click is high enough to doubt in the ability of the site to pay for members .

MTV$
      Thanks

this site will be seeking brand-new and there are presently simply 540 people usually are authorized without one nonetheless able to get to minimum amount payment consequently there is no any kind of repayment substantiation is available, your just click rate will be 3 mere cents every just click which is seeking large and as such i'm sure this kind of just click rate is designed for upgraded people mainly because absolutely no any kind of legit ptc site provide this sort of just click rate intended for typical people.

MTV$
      Thanks

wow this site has high range of members without one nonetheless able to achieve minimum amount agreed payment therefore there isn't a almost any transaction proof is available i do believe this kind of press pace is for improved associates mainly because zero almost any legit ptc web page offer this press pace pertaining to normal associates.

MTV$
      Thanks

This site does look pretty good with the average value of a given ad is quite high and well-defined minimum payout is not too high but I do not see can see the number of ads that are provided on a daily basis to the member, I think admin should show earnings potential which can be obtained its members every day in order to attract more members to join this site

MTV$
      Thanks

1. No investment required : good
      2. Instant payments : good
      Get 658 members in 6 days was amazing.
      Continue Nerdbux..
      I hope this site can last along time.

MTV$
      Thanks

The pay per click and the pay per referral in this site is not so much good i think i am not interested about this kind of site working in this site is totally waste of time i think the site is totally scam site because there is no payment proof attached. If the site is not a scam site you should attached some payment proof.

MTV$
      Thanks

♦ Earn up to $0.03 per your click
      ♦ Earn up to $0.02 per referral click
      Is is the main reason why I don't like to join this site. Just look at the rate 3 cent per click. Theirs no way I'm going to invest my time in this site. I know its hard to make good income in here. i know that in two to three months we can see if this site is going to end up paying or not but for me chance are its going to end up as a scam site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamudraBahuloca View Post
      1. No investment required : good
      2. Instant payments : good
      Get 658 members in 6 days was amazing.
      Continue Nerdbux..
      I hope this site can last along time.
      I think it is a site that is still relatively new, because after I visited the site that not many members who are joint there and I saw about 750 members, and are active only a few, I still need proof of their payment for the show here and I will just join, as such sites over time will be a scam.

MTV$
      Thanks

well the site may seem very good while using the average value of any provided ad is pretty excessive and also well-defined bare minimum payment is not too high yet I not really notice can easily see the number of adverts which are provided every day towards participant.

MTV$
      Thanks

amazing this web features substantial array of people devoid of one particular however capable to accomplish bare minimum quantity decided transaction therefore there is not any almost any purchase evidence is available i do imagine this kind of click rate is for increased contacts for the reason that absolutely nothing almost any legit ptc website offer this kind of click rate pertaining to normal contacts.

MTV$
      Thanks

I still need proof of their payment for the show here and I will just join, as such sites over time will be a scam.

MTV$
      Thanks

@med95 they do have proofs, you just need to look a little bit harder, go to proof on their tab and you will see some that are made just this month.
      Its new, but there is nothing attractive or new to the idea in the buxhost ptc site. My impression is why join this one when it's is so average, and nothing new to offer, and there are more trusted ones floating around?

MTV$
      Thanks

i have see this ptc site many back but still now it has paid $40 to the member an in that there are no free member can reach the payout,because it the ads rates are very low then after getting to upgrade the membership only then easily reach the payout at the time get more ads per day to click the ads and i hope many members also waiting for payment proof of this ptc site

MTV$
      Thanks

this site is very nice ptc site for me, the admin is also the admin of many ptc site and all of these sites are still running but no member is working on it.i dont know why this man is wasting his money in registering new site when he does not know how to manage it.he have to be serious if we want to make his site successful.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site seems a new ripoff, it offers no precise details. of which the amount of these people shell out in addition to what is theri just click rate. A different massive position is usually that they can haven't any substantiation segment, it really is owner features putted quick web site links atlanta divorce attorneys web page link with the site to gain cash.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site may appear excellent with your average value regarding any provided offer is quite increased and also well-defined smallest amount transaction just isn't too much yet I definitely not notice can easily see the volume of adverts which are provided everyday in direction of player.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site appears to be a good one. But what payment processors are supported ? Can you please mention them. Also do you know whether this site allows to rent referrals or not ? If yes, please also mention the rate of renting one referral. Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information