Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

SuperPay.me is scam !

i saw payment proofs that superpay.me isnt scam but i have tried by my self i asked to cash out after 2hr they marked me as a Cheater ( i dont have any refs and got money by crowdflower tasks )

So Superpay.me is 100% scam

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

MGM Drive-In Theater: IT: Terror From Past Area [IDW Graphic Novel]

■[ I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips.Just a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw great style ."We are saddened to hear about this unfortunate scenario but we realize that he has the top medical treatment inside the nation managing him," he mentioned. "The complete business is praying for Kirby to possess a total recovery and we are going to be by his side through this challenging time."Phase Coach Sauces can be a full-service deal bottling facility (FDA inspected Condition approved Federal Canning Establishment).
       ■[ You are very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably when it comes to this topic, made me in my view consider it from a lot of various angles.I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!Plenty of useful info here.A good web site with exciting content, that is what I need.
       ■[ MoviesWow, marvelous blog structure! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!I have not checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it friend At 6:46am on April 14, 2011, R. Joyner saidí*

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: SuperPay.me is scam !

I am against people who lie and that to me if I paga.hay times I've finished a few offers and have not been granted but superpay.me points tene no guilt since it is responsible for granting these points on the promoter. talk to the manager and you comment on why it was not paid for that operation. pd here I leave my last payment receipt.
      SuperPay.M​e (support@superpay.me)Schedule cleanup 5/4/2013 Newsletters

Dear david1971,

The offer "Super Rewards" has been marked as Completed.

Your account has been credited 500 points.
      Kind Regards

Admin
      SuperPay.Me

Liberty Reserve U2993255 04 de mayo 2013 5.0000
      Liberty Reserve U2993255 04 de mayo 2013 5.6900
      Liberty Reserve U2993255 13 de abril 2013 1.2800

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: SuperPay.me is scam !

yes me too they didint paid me . i requested my cashout they suspended my account definetly this program is scam . Plz avoid this program guys.

Thread Information