Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

what about fluctuations in forex market

what do you do in time of oscillations or fluctuations of price in forex
      there is any nice indicator for it
      or how you can investigate that we now start to see volatility in forex
      i think many people be afraid to enter market in this time and let it till back to trend
      but i want find a solution for this problem so what's your suggestion
      and if it would be scalping please clear nice scalping system you have used

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: what about fluctuations in forex market

First of all i am confused what do you mean by fluctuation of the market. If you are talking about the volatility of the market, then there is no way to predict anything. In my opinion when the market is not volatile at that time we should do hedging or scalping.

MTV$
      Thanks

The forex market is not a stable market but rather it is a fluctuating market which can lead to financial loss or gain depending on when you invest,so be on the look out to know when the market is in stable condition before you can invest in it to avoid the risk of losing your money

MTV$
      Thanks

The forex market is not a stable market but rather it is a fluctuating market which can lead to financial loss or gain depending on when you invest,so be on the look out to know when the market is in stable condition before you can invest in it to avoid the risk of losing your money since it is fluctuating

MTV$
      Thanks

In forex supply and demand define one currency’s value in comparison to another.Political stability is the first key factor which impacts demand. If a country is in the midst of a civil war, then its currency will become devalued, due to a large supply with no global demand.

MTV$
      Thanks

The magnitude of changes in currency values can be divided into two categories: that due to devaluations or revaluations, when there is a change in the parity of a particular currency as related to other currencies, and that due to normal market fluctuations in a narrow band centered on parity or its equivalent.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

MTV$
      Thanks

Fluctuation in Forex market is because of the more number of trade involvement either due to any news or due to stop loss/ target hit by many traders at a time.
      Yo should not try to do scalping in very fluctuation as the chart of 5 minute may give you wrong direction.

MTV$
      Thanks

That is a good advise @dollarboy.you invest when the market is stable and in good condition,anything beyound this can lead to losses.

MTV$
      Thanks

From the buyer and seller number or the buying and selling quantity you can guess the volatility or some time before any news come you can expect a great volatility but I believe that only expert traders and who are having lot many experience to face the volatility should trade and others should stay way from market.

MTV$
      Thanks

It will take time, a lot of experience in order to get it right. When it comes down to it, you need to have a great strategy which works and stood the test of time. Most traders fail at that plus developing the right attributes such as discipline and patience. An indicator is only as good as the trade who uses it and mot do not take the time to learn and understand the indicator(s) they use.

MTV$
      Thanks

Only discipline to ones rules can help one deal effectively with the fluctuations in the markets. You would need to do away with bad thinking that has adverse effect on your trading. When you have a negative trade, try to find out why and how you could improve your trading. Do not dwell on your past bad experience since this does not help you. You would need to focus on more opportunities ahead of you, and not weighed down by the forgone events.

MTV$
      Thanks

The scale of changes in forex principles can be separated into two categories: that due to devaluations or revaluations, when there is a modify in the equality of a particular forex as relevant to other foreign exchange, and that due to regular industry variations in a filter group based on equality or its comparative.

MTV$
      Thanks

It will devote some time, a lot of encounter to be able to get it right. When it comes down to it, you need to have an excellent technique which performs and was standing the ages. Most investors fall short at that plus creating the right features such as self-discipline and tolerance. An indication is only as excellent as the business who uses it and mot do not take enough a chance to understand and comprehend the indicator

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoudzooka View Post
      what do you do in time of oscillations or fluctuations of price in forex
      there is any nice indicator for it
      or how you can investigate that we now start to see volatility in forex
      i think many people be afraid to enter market in this time and let it till back to trend
      but i want find a solution for this problem so what's your suggestion
      and if it would be scalping please clear nice scalping system you have used
      I am not yet strong in chart reading and its understanding so I avoid scalping, but I mostly follow the support and resistance point for intra day to create any fresh position and it does not matter whether I make profit or loss, I never change my trading strategy.

MTV$
      Thanks

The market moves up and down or sideways. That's all. Only that sometimes, there could be great fluctuations/volatility.

MTV$
      Thanks

It will devote some time, a lot of encounter to be able to get it right. When it comes down to it, you need to have an excellent technique which performs and was standing the ages. If a country is in the midst of a civil war, then its currency will become devalued, due to a large supply with no global demand.
      Last edited by Rohan kansakar; 03-14-2014 at 03:46 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

When it comes down to it, you need to have a great strategy which works and stood the test of time.You would need to focus on more opportunities ahead of you, and not weighed down by the forgone events.

MTV$
      Thanks

When it comes down to it, you need to have a great strategy which works and stood the test of time.You would need to focus on more opportunities ahead of you, and not weighed down by the forgone events.

MTV$
      Thanks

when there is a modify in the equality of a particular forex as relevant to other foreign exchange, and that due to regular industry variations in a filter group based on equality or its comparative.

MTV$
      Thanks

fluctuations is very important in forex market and the news is come after long time so market really very fast and this fluctuations for us and we earning the money on this trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information