Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Can we trade forex without knowledge?

I think knowledge about Forex trading is very necessary to trade in Forex and we can not succeed in Forex without proper knowledge about Forex? Are you agree with me. Plz share your opinion with me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/100pips1day

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Can we trade forex without knowledge?

of course we can trade without having a knowledge and we can make a profit only by relying on luck that we have but we will only be able to make a profit while, and chances are that we get a loss greater than the benefits we will gain but if we are trading with the benefit of knowledge that we can get much larger when compared to the losses we will experience

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizalnche View Post
      of course we can trade without having a knowledge and we can make a profit only by relying on luck that we have but we will only be able to make a profit while, and chances are that we get a loss greater than the benefits we will gain but if we are trading with the benefit of knowledge that we can get much larger when compared to the losses we will experience
      Rely on luck when trading is same with gambling, and we will not get what we want from forex. That's why, if we wanna reach our dream, we have learn and we will get knowledge about forex so we can trade well and don't forget to always hone our trading skills.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes we can trade without knowledge but it is too risky for getting profit from trading. we can get profit only by chance. knowledge saves us from losses. so knowledge is too necessory for trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes we can trade in forex trading business without knowledge. We can win once or twice. But to succeed in forex trading business in the long run we need to have tons of trading knowledge.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes you can but you loss own money. I suggested to those people who start forex trading without knowledge. Do not start forex trading if you do not know about the trading or if you do not have any trading experience.

MTV$
      Thanks

Noh we can not. Forex is all about talent. if you can not have basic sense of Forex. If you can not understand how to do it then how can you be a good trader? so to be a good trader you need knowledge. knowledge is the first and foremost thing you need in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think that we can't trade in Forex online trading business without trading knowledge. Because without trading knowledge no one can not understand the market trend and don't know what is exact analysis of this market. So there is no doubt about that trading knowledge is necessary to do Forex business.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes it is possible to trade and win at trade once or twice. But in the long run you will not succeed. Because to succeed in forex one needs to have a lot of trading and analyzing knowledge and also needs to have atleast basic education as it is a international business.

MTV$
      Thanks

well trading with out knowladge in forex is like walking in to hell and you already know that you will suffer for that. never trad without any experience in forex their is a possibility that you might loose each and every capital you have.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is not possible to trade forex without knowledge and still make profit in the process , during that will be like gambling because one needs to understand the way the market works before he can make consistent profit

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shojib View Post
      Yes we can trade in forex trading business without knowledge. We can win once or twice. But to succeed in forex trading business in the long run we need to have tons of trading knowledge.
      No my dear we can not trade without knowledge as Forex trading is very risky and tough business. Forex is all about talent, if you can not have basic sense of Forex, you can not get the desired results, so to be a good trader you need knowledge. knowledge is the first and foremost thing you need in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hamna View Post
      No my dear we can not trade without knowledge as Forex trading is very risky and tough business. Forex is all about talent, if you can not have basic sense of Forex, you can not get the desired results, so to be a good trader you need knowledge. knowledge is the first and foremost thing you need in here.
      I think so, without the knowledge of both forex technical and fundamental is good, it will lead to gambling each trader entered the trade

MTV$
      Thanks

you can trade forex without knowledge, but i don't know you gain profit or not, if you want to be successfully trader, start to learn, and practice what you learn, every success need knowledge, especially in this business, this business just like the other business need experience and knowledge.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex market is very easy and profitable business there is no doubt. but trading without knowledge and experience are very dangerous on forex market. I think we should not going to real trading without proper knowledge on forex market because that result must be bad for us.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think you can trade here without knowledge but then you cant expect here good amount of profit from here. I think in the Forex business it is very important that you are good known man about the Forex business. I think Forex is a very complicated business so for this you should lean more and more about the Forex business.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is very easy to trade but achieving profits in it is the difficult part. We can trade without knowledge but our chances of loosing will be much higher than gaining.To be successful in Forex trading knowledge and control over emotions is critical.

MTV$
      Thanks

No, we can't trade forex without knowledge. Trading without knowledge causes huge losses. If you want to make some money than you have to get knowledge about forex trading. Many experts also fails sometime to make profit, so I suggest you to never try forex trading without knowledge. Better to practice demo account for getting knowledge and making strategy for future trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

We can not do Forex trading without knowledge . Knowledge is a basic need of doing a profitable trade.We can do trading with out knowledge like walking of a blind person.We lose our capital in a short time with out knowledge .Knowledge is a power to do work in a proper way.

MTV$
      Thanks

No, we can't trade forex without knowledge. To trade forex we must know the fundamental and technical knowledge. In fundamental we should have the idea of share market and position of the different currency. In technical we should have the knowledge of the function of candle stick and the other several tools and indicators that indicate us about the position of different currencies.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information