Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

Naturalpay - naturalpay.com

I am not a admin!

Overview

You can earn your monthly income from there. easily by doing job with us.
      Natural pay is a online marketing company, which hired its members online in millions, the user market the provided link, and on each and every other member join they earn commission. everything is free here, no fees, and no joining fees, just join and start earning. you will be paid via western union or liberty reserve monthly salary, Our company is registered and we are viral now, we won many awards for this job management.awards winning

Click the below link to Join plz

http://naturalpay.com/?ref=jxgreat

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Naturalpay - naturalpay.com

I have sign up and this is my first job
      Your first job is titled as "Marketing"

You have to promote your referral link provided below , to your friends and other users. when they join under you, you will receive commission up to 1$ of each.

i don't know if this one is legit becaus eit is fairly new but i guess it's like all the site that referral base and you have to download using sharecash to be able to withdraw a promise

MTV$
      Thanks

I am late to register there, much to my surprise after seeing the job just got promoted refeal course, this is real or spam?? is there any proof of payment details you earn.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fortunehunter View Post
      I have sign up and this is my first job
      Your first job is titled as "Marketing"

You have to promote your referral link provided below , to your friends and other users. when they join under you, you will receive commission up to 1$ of each.

i don't know if this one is legit becaus eit is fairly new but i guess it's like all the site that referral base and you have to download using sharecash to be able to withdraw a promise
      Its seems more like an MLM to me than a hyip site. So this is the reason why the author of this thread did not put the site plans. Because this site is some how not a hyip site. I think its better not to try this one. Its hard to make money in forex and its harder to promote a site that we still don't know if its going to end up good or not.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well trusting such a program isn't what i would be doing.The admin inhere hasn't implemented any security measures and that is the first point i would be making meaning our accounts would be totally unprotected.guys i would rather i stay away.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am disbelieve that no cost in order to join and follow this site program. for me, this program similar with site reseller or referral program and if no cost to join, I wonder how the way admin of this site paying their member. I prefer to not join and moreover, this site still not proven paying yet.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think this site not just a hyip site, because there are many offered from this site, to make money online, and i think the layout from this site can attract many people to join to this site, even the admin not share the website very details,so make me vey confused.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidjss View Post
      i think this site not just a hyip site, because there are many offered from this site, to make money online, and i think the layout from this site can attract many people to join to this site, even the admin not share the website very details,so make me vey confused.
      Yes, this is not a HYIP. They are an online marketing company and more specifically it can be told as a MLM. And when I searched for their reliability, I found that this site is one of the latest fast growing scam sites and that they will never pay the members and all that they are interested is to collect the email addresses.

Thread Information