Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Why you choose your broker now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shomor Dotto View Post
      MXTrade is a regulated ECN trading broker that I have been using from my first day of trading because of real exclusive trading facilities. actually, this ECN trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive education facilities with video tutorials. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.
      a professional trader will not find it difficult when executing trades by any means, as long as we can afford and understand the procedures for trading well, then we can easily do any kind of way or any other obstacles that we experience can be controlled by either

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

It is definitely not easy to find out the best possible option as a trade because these days competition is so tough that it is almost impossible for traders to find out the best possible one, but resources are available. For me instaforex.com has been really good one.

MTV$
      Thanks

one of the most important factors that must be owned by a trader is about emotional control. see forex trading is a business that is full of calculations and accuracy, I think it would be difficult to achieve the maximum benefit if a trader can not control his own emotions.

MTV$
      Thanks

For leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Thatís why; currently I am with CIB FX which is regulated by and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think as long as trader still felt comfortable using service from broker and no any problem with company, hence they will stay there and if likely want to trying another broker they can start small capital for test and trying platform

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      I think as long as trader still felt comfortable using service from broker and no any problem with company, hence they will stay there and if likely want to trying another broker they can start small capital for test and trying platform
      we must capitalize on every service and every promoso given broker well, because we can trade properly, it must be with the process and a great way as well, so we should be able to understand it properly

MTV$
      Thanks

In spite of good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly devoid of lowest trading spreads. By the way now I am trading with AAFX Trading which always ensures flexible trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with surely by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

MTV$
      Thanks

So many broker in forex and we can using service from several broker to get experience using these broker, I am also using my broker because having good experience and making good money through forex business, although not always making money but this is good platform and company giving good service

MTV$
      Thanks

So many broker in forex and we can using service from several broker to get experience using these broker, I am also using my broker because having good experience and making good money through forex business, although not always making money but this is good platform and company giving good service
      we can take advantage of bonuses and promotions in order to make it easier to run its trading, we can understand how the management of its capital so well that what we do and do walk properly

MTV$
      Thanks

From my first day of trading I have been using AAFX Trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. They always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , active customer services , free demo account and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

MTV$
      Thanks

According to our trading experience we the traders choose our trading broker. as a scalper, I have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, now I am looking for a trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      we can take advantage of bonuses and promotions in order to make it easier to run its trading, we can understand how the management of its capital so well that what we do and do walk properly
      Yes this is good also for learning purposes, I am also still grateful can learn more using bonus from broker and although many times facing margin call but no losing from own money, and for learning trading using bonus also giving opportunity to making real cash money

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes this is good also for learning purposes, I am also still grateful can learn more using bonus from broker and although many times facing margin call but no losing from own money, and for learning trading using bonus also giving opportunity to making real cash money
      bonus really can help to us in order to facilitate the conduct of trading, as a bonus can also be used as a source of capital that we can manage well and make a profit, the broker provides plenty of bonuses and promotions that we can manfaatkand well as in Freshforex bonus really can help to us in order to facilitate the conduct of trading, as a bonus can also be used as a source of capital that we can manage well and make a profit, the broker provides plenty of bonuses and promotions that we can manfaatkand well as in Freshforex

MTV$
      Thanks

In this market place we the traders have to choose the broker which is credible and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. Now I am trading with AAFX Trading which is regulated and for all times permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions. Actually by and large regulated trading brokers donít allow scalping.

MTV$
      Thanks

Most novice traders are confused at the time will choose to start trading forex broker. as a suggestion, traders especially novice trader can choose a broker that provides educational programs easier to understand for a novice trader. because the broker itself there with its advantages and disadvantages of each.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      Most novice traders are confused at the time will choose to start trading forex broker. as a suggestion, traders especially novice trader can choose a broker that provides educational programs easier to understand for a novice trader. because the broker itself there with its advantages and disadvantages of each.
      for the novice trader should choose a broker that can provide policy and gives pasilitas and services that make us comfortable and easy going way of our trading work, and assist us in trying to facilitate trading in real account

MTV$
      Thanks

I always like to trade with real regulated trading broker because of proper security issue. Thatís why from my first day of trading I am with LQDFX which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading facilities. They always ensures easy withdrawal system, low transaction cost, active customer services and much more that are very supportive when trading. Thatís why now I can lead a secure trading with great comfortably.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nobin Majhi View Post
      I always like to trade with real regulated trading broker because of proper security issue. That’s why from my first day of trading I am with LQDFX which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading facilities. They always ensures easy withdrawal system, low transaction cost, active customer services and much more that are very supportive when trading. That’s why now I can lead a secure trading with great comfortably.
      banya broker who can help us and give pasilitas that we can use and feel comfortable, because the brokers in this business can be developed well, and help traders in reaching its profits, so everything can be set to either where the broker makes us lose where not

MTV$
      Thanks

There are so many broker, we having own choice and decided will using service from broker or not, and if we can making profit then withdraw money and having no problem and always processed smoothly hence we will enjoy and we still believe with these broker

MTV$
      Thanks

Without using practically thatís very difficult to rate at any kinds of brokers, because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. I can rate only LQDFX which for all time ensures a wide range of trading facilities including security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information