Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Why you choose your broker now?

Forex trading requires precision in the selection of brokers as well as the appropriate trading strategy. a trader requires a broker that gives the type of account in accordance with the trading systems are used. In addition to the traders, investors require a reliable Manager's PAMM in managing money invested so as to generate profit

TenkoFx provide the best options for traders, PAMM-managers and investors to trade and investment as a place with a transparent and secure

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Regulation, Trust , Safety of funds, Good features, Tight spreads and all the promotional offers are really important for the selection of a broker, so that traders can feel really good about them, i have been in this market for a while now and I have chosen FBS as a broker and I'm really happy about that because they are really Good.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think all brokers are the best. but it is left to the judgment of traders who have tried the broker. I use TenkoFx because it gives a lot of options, whether a trader, PAMM Manager, or become an Investor in just one moneybox

MTV$
      Thanks

Selection of a broker is really an important decision for every trader, and the best thing which can be done here is that research and positive word of mouth about a particular broker so that selection decision can be made in best possible manner, I have chosen FBS and very happy with them.

MTV$
      Thanks

As long as we are comfortable trading with a broker that we use and the process of our withdrawal and deposit processed without many obstacles seemed to be no reason for us to change the broker that we are taking. Like I chose Tickmill, with tight spreads and fast execution, and my withdrawal and deposit processed without any problems, no reason for me looking for another broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

Regulation is a key which a trader need to consider while selection of a broker, and I think the best thing a trader can do is to do proper research before the selection of a broker, like safety of funds, regulation and other features for safety.

MTV$
      Thanks

It was not easy when I started as the only thing I was getting was failures and disappointments but only then I got to know about YesFX, it is arguably the finest Prop trading company, their level of professionalism and enthusiasm to make beginners succeed is seen to be believed like and currently they are giving such a massive opportunity to us with joining their Remote FX Traders program that not only provide knowledge, experience but also a huge capital as well.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is definitely not easy to find out the best possible option as a trade because these days competition is so tough that it is almost impossible for traders to find out the best possible one, but resources are available. For me FBS.com has been really good one.

MTV$
      Thanks

There are really so many reasons one can select OctaFX broker that I am using, it could be because of the fantastic 50% bonus on deposit that they are offering for all account whether it’s micro, ECN or normal account or we can select it due to the small spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 or even stop out margin level of just 15%, so all these are extra-ordinary features that they have for which one can select them.

MTV$
      Thanks

Because they are best in the market and offering some really good features to me, They are FBS Markets and they are really good as a broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

I choose my broker OctaFX because they are too good not to be working with, it has got every offer of the world that other traders wish for in wrong companies, so if we are going to be successful than it has to be with them otherwise, it becomes very tough to get positive results, as they have got top class staff members that cares so much whether we are working with them or not, it is also 24/5 active to help us in every way possible.

MTV$
      Thanks

If you haven't chosen your broker untill now, I would recommend FBS Markets because they are really good in it and offer good services.

MTV$
      Thanks

when choosing a broker we should be able to know what are the advantages provided by the broker. I now choose a broker that provides benefits to the trader by providing favorable conditions for trade with scalping. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second

MTV$
      Thanks

One second for the scalper's is fine if you're not going to scalp on minute chart. One minute is a very long time.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have just recently started doing Binary Option and that’s why I have selected the best FMbinary.com, it’s the best Binary broker in the industry and have outstanding education section, so with that I can learn things really well and that allows me to succeed easily while there is no extra charges or even any hidden stuff which is why I love to work with this broker. Also, I suggest it to all to get success which is impossible without the right broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

Currently I am work with instaforex broker because this company is also popular broker in asia, start from forum.mt5 which sponsored by instaforex already many trader they get real money from bonus promotion, my young brother also already few years work with instaforex and still fine till now.

MTV$
      Thanks

I was looking for a broker that works on the market for a long time. Actually I was pretty tired of troubles with brokers and wanted just a reliable one with nice trading conditions. So I'm currently using FreshForex which has been more than 10 years on the market and got a recognition as the best broker in Asia recently.

MTV$
      Thanks

thank shearing useful information... Choosing a broker is one of the most important investment decisions you will make. Stockbrokers can be one of your best sources of advice and most of the larger ones have access to quality research on dozens, if not hundreds, of listed companies

MTV$
      Thanks

I am choose Instaforex because this broker offer many contest and also bonus promotion campaign and so far still as reliable broker, this company help me to make money through forex business, I see many trader also still use Instaforex broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

Ihave chosen FBS Markets as my broker and I'm really happy with them because they are really helping me in order to make money from market

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information