Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Why you choose your broker now?

i can get free capital to trade with this broker by posting in forum which give bonus for each post

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

InstaForex is the best broker for me. because i can get free capital to trade with this broker..we can trade in the breaking news or in the high market volatility.

MTV$
      Thanks

I guess there are a few main principles of the choice:
      1. It must be reliable broker: good regulation, positive reviews
      2. It must be profitable broker: tight spreads, fast execution, large leverage, access to ECN
      3. It must be convenient broker: possibility to trade on mobile phone, good technical support

MTV$
      Thanks

I choose my broker now because The trading platform that offers a Forex broker must have real-time information and good analysis tools, so that you provide daily decision making and help you optimize your investment. I find TenkoFx convenient to use

MTV$
      Thanks

let see instaforex.com and decide how should you choose them for forex trading . I hope all would clear when you visit their once .

MTV$
      Thanks

First of all i look at is there some kind of regulation and then look for reviews online about the broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

let's see the TenkoFx. This broker suitable for traders, investors, PAMM managers and partners. for a partner, TenkoFX now offers a bonus in the form of Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000, New Rebate System and bonuses of up to $ 7000 for the most active partners

MTV$
      Thanks

Broker is someone who helps in financial crisis he should be reliable trustworthy and should finish his jobs in time period

MTV$
      Thanks

i think we have to choose the broker by getting the full information about the broker and which will be the best for us.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello all,

Let's sharing here about why we choose our broker now?
      Of course, we do have to choose a broker who like it. For that, we must be selective in choosing a qualified broker. Possible to join a discussion forum forex will help us in choosing the right broker. Because we can ask the tradernya directly.
      So everyone can compare and decide what broker is the best for them.

MTV$
      Thanks

yea really broker is the essential part for the business or trade in now days . with broker our business would be less quality . but if we posses the broker our business will be promoted to the benefit.

MTV$
      Thanks

it should be a regulated broker,low pip spread,good contests,good and fast replying customer support because if you have problem regarding your account.Possible to join a discussion forum forex will help us in choosing the right broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

You choose your broker so as to reduce the rate of financial loss in the forex market,but he must a reliable brooker,competent and trustworthy and not a fraudsters amd he must have the knowledge and experience involve in the forex market

MTV$
      Thanks

it should be a regulated broker,low pip spread,good contests,good and fast replying customer support because if you have problem regarding your account.Possible to join a discussion forum forex will help us in choosing the right broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

because i want to work in forex trading market that's why i choose the broker and broker are many helping for us they gave us signals how to trade in forex market and how to earning

MTV$
      Thanks

I have always been a fan of Forex trading and ever since I started I have mainly traded with OctaFX, it is a company that I can fully trust and rely upon. It has every feature that we would like to see in a broker. They allow us to trade with just 5 USD minimum and we get countless advantage over it.

Firstly there is 50% bonus available on it and also there are multiple options of accounts that we can open. They have great micro account where we are able to trade with over 15 pairs and their famous cTader ECN is simply phenomenal as it has above 50 currency pairs, commodities and indices while the stop out level is just 15%.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiran dhital View Post
      Regulated broker, reliable and trusted broker will be a broker which is the most wanted by trader. I have get it and now i try to more maximize what i've get from TenkoFx. This broker really makes me feel comfort when trading. That's why i try to more improve skills to make my profit be consistent

MTV$
      Thanks

My Broker is FBS, there are many features due to which I have chosen them because not only FBS is providing some good features like Bonus and no deposit cash, but also there are other things like Regulation and other things related to it, so the best thing I have seen inn FBS is their Customer Support.

MTV$
      Thanks

I choose InstaForex for trading because this broker can make me feel comfort when trading. Do not forget to make us be able to improve our trading skills. For new trader, they also can maximize free capital that they can get from forex forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

According to your requirements and the kind of features that you have mentioned and you are looking, the best broker in my opinion which i have mentioned earlier as well, that FBS is the kind of broker that you need to join because FBS is providing really good features to their traders and they can really provide best possible services.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information