Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: adf - adf.ly

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: adf - adf.ly

Quote Originally Posted by omar View Post
      http://adf.ly/?id=150997

Earn more than $4.00 / 1000 visitors to your links.
      Get tiny URLs, great for when text space is limited.
      All advertising is strictly family-safe with no popups.
      Real-time statistics with revenue breakdown.
      Refer users and get a massive 20% commission.
      Many tools - Mass Shrinker, Easy Link, API
      Easy-to-reach $5.00 minimum payout.
      Usually these sites are not so good. Because for several times it happens that the internet user skips the advertisement and it makes no good sound. In my opinion if there is other options are available such as making money from CPA lead then why we are moving on stuff like shortening of links and waiting for their little payouts.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

this is so good if you have a website (a website where to download files) because you can shrink your download link by using money and you can earn from it. Imagine if you have 5,000 downloads a day, then thats a huge money. 5,000 people with 3,000 unique IP is great. $4*3,000/1,000= $12 dollars a day multiplied to 30 days in a month = $360 a month. How about if you have a million downloaders. That a great money then.

MTV$
      Thanks

I just love this site. I have a special ebook which make me get over 100k views each week and my earning is just boosting. My last payout was $312.98 via AlertPay

MTV$
      Thanks

These deals will attract members to participate with these companies and work with
      this companies have credible and continuing members to work with them.

MTV$
      Thanks

unfortunately this is my status Total: 941 views, $1.44747 earned. shouldn't it be higher?? like 4$ or something like that? They should mention that US traffic makes you earn more than other types of traffic

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke24 View Post
      I just love this site. I have a special ebook which make me get over 100k views each week and my earning is just boosting. My last payout was $312.98 via AlertPay
      WOW.. that's a lot earning from a PTP site.. you must have some good active referrals.
      Anyway, i just understood PTP site is a shrinker site.
      Thanks.

MTV$
      Thanks

WOW.. that's a lot earning from a PTP site.. you must have some good active referrals.
      Anyway, i just understood PTP site is a shrinker(URL shortening) site.
      Thanks.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneykeeper View Post
      Anyway, i just understood PTP site is a shrinker(URL shortening) site.
      Thanks.
      Actually I have 0 referrals
      I have a special ebook which just boosted my earning from adf.ly. In spite of this, I have over 500 videos in youtube and I get tons of clicks from each videos. Also I get pretty good amount of visit from myspace and facebook.

MTV$
      Thanks

Actually I have 0 referrals
      I have a special ebook which just boosted my earning from adf.ly. In spite of this, I have over 500 videos in youtube and I get tons of clicks from each videos. Also I get pretty good amount of visit from myspace and facebook.
      o.0 Is that so? Your youtube channel please. I want to see with my own 2 eyes how many view do you get on average. Also, where did you buy that ebook of yours?

MTV$
      Thanks

well, you all can try another good pay program like as adjoin.me! it is working for me!

they paying double for me during the first payment from them!

MTV$
      Thanks

i joined the site almost a moth ago,. Its a good paid to promote program/site. To be specific, its a site where we can shorten our URLS or Links of a site. Its good where to shorten a long website, URL. But the xxx in here, it has advertising page so members who clicked the site and they dont know how to go to the the site, they quit. They dont know that they should clicked "SKIP AD" after five seconds.

MTV$
      Thanks

@sasuke :
      OMG your earning is really2 BIG amount my friend..are you just promote link for E-Book only my friend?? that is really2 amazing earning you can got for sure..for me im really hard to earn trough this site..the hard part is to getting people for click on my link ==a

MTV$
      Thanks

It gives a good rate to promoters and is a trusted one.But for earning from these types of sites,we should make every visitor to click on the link provided by it which is only good for people with a long list of email addresses with them.

MTV$
      Thanks

@alok: the good way is by providing them the good things to be share i recommend some good free ebooks for them, it will be very good, my fellow already get nice bucks in ehre because she can share some videos and some ebook in the crowded forum in my country..,and you will get a lot of traffic to you adf.ly link

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omar View Post
      http://adf.ly/?id=150997

Earn more than $4.00 / 1000 visitors to your links.
      Get tiny URLs, great for when text space is limited.
      All advertising is strictly family-safe with no popups.
      Real-time statistics with revenue breakdown.
      Refer users and get a massive 20% commission.
      Many tools - Mass Shrinker, Easy Link, API
      Easy-to-reach $5.00 minimum payout.
      I think you're wrong because I find it often the link I see is $ 4 for 10000 views .even if the views in the countries of group D, only 0.5 $ / 10000 view or something that only.you can clearly explain to me more? however, also thank you for introducing me to this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phuonglam1 View Post
      I think you're wrong because I find it often the link I see is $ 4 for 10000 views .even if the views in the countries of group D, only 0.5 $ / 10000 view or something that only.you can clearly explain to me more? however, also thank you for introducing me to this site.
      that is traffic for tier 1 my friend..for people from USA that will not hard to reach minimum..but for me people from Indonesia really hard to reach minimum..my earning daily is really2 low and not reach although 1 bucks ==a i don't know when im able to reach minimum

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takiya View Post
      that is traffic for tier 1 my friend..for people from USA that will not hard to reach minimum..but for me people from Indonesia really hard to reach minimum..my earning daily is really2 low and not reach although 1 bucks ==a i don't know when im able to reach minimum
      Yeah if you are thinking of earning through adf.ly then you must target USA or tier 1 countries.Or else it will take an eternity to reach min payout.
      Also i don't think such sites can be used as a primary source of income as they pay too less,i just wonder how sasuke managed to get so much without getting red flags on his account.
      I had joined it initially but am not active in promoting my adf.ly links

MTV$
      Thanks

Adf.ly is a good site where we can earn money. We shorten URLs and we get paid when somebody visits the link. Its good if we have a blog about Downloads so that we can shorten the URL and we post it in our blog. Rate is too low but it pays. Its legit and we can earn from it monthly. Payments are made monthly . Payment method is thru Paypal.com and Alertpay.com. If we want not to aern money, we can shorten URL by not signing in.

MTV$
      Thanks

I didn't get success on this program and it is the reason why my blog in my blogger account has been deleted by the management, Well if you have blogger account and using this please stop so that your blog will not be suspended.

MTV$
      Thanks

Its good for users who can promote their links widely.I did give it a try initially but am not good in promoting.Also you can lots of proofs of earnings issued from adf.ly .So a good site to promote your links.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information