Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: adf - adf.ly

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: adf - adf.ly

Yes there rates are simply very low and you will need to have lots of people click on your links to be able to earn good profit here. I remember I used this in my blog and I think it is the reason why my blog was suspended by blogger.com

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chardyme View Post
      Yes there rates are simply very low and you will need to have lots of people click on your links to be able to earn good profit here. I remember I used this in my blog and I think it is the reason why my blog was suspended by blogger.com
      Good things that i read about your post. I am just planning to use adf.ly in my blog in blogger. This is one of the best way to put the adf.ly in order for us to get a click everyday. I do hope someone here will share some tips on where is the best place to get more clicks on adf.ly.

MTV$
      Thanks

@chahrdyme: they are one of the good Paid to promote and they don't have too much pop up that very annoying in their site, even their rate is small but if we can gain more traffic to our links it will be a good income for us

MTV$
      Thanks

Well don't even attempt to use it in your blogger because your blog might get suspended and if you have google adsense don't use it or your account may be terminated. I don't want to use this kind of earning and promotion anymore because of what happened to me.

MTV$
      Thanks

@chardyme Thanks for that info. So Google Adsense and adf.ly is one of the competitor? I put a banner of adf.ly on my blogger but it doesn't have any Google Adsense ads on it. Will my blog be terminated?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chardyme View Post
      Well don't even attempt to use it in your blogger because your blog might get suspended and if you have google adsense don't use it or your account may be terminated. I don't want to use this kind of earning and promotion anymore because of what happened to me.
      i never use it in blogger because i know it's forbidden from some of my friend i just use it in some forum that allow them.., and i share some things there like internet marketing ebook and that give me good earn but not too much

MTV$
      Thanks

I see this a lot in a bad sites they like to use this and earn but using this kinds of promotions
      will only make your blog or site boring to view I suggest you do other things than linking them to this
      FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
      I see this a lot in a bad sites they like to use this and earn but using this kinds of promotions
      will only make your blog or site boring to view I suggest you do other things than linking them to this
      i think why they use it because this adf.ly offer good rates and very simple, i see also some promoter even use this adf.ly to promote their ref link or if they want to share some things

MTV$
      Thanks

i have recently signed up in Adf.ly. i will try to shorten links with it today and start to promote. i hope i can make good income from here regularly. problem is traffic. where can i possibly get all those traffic that i need? lol my facebook friends are non-believers in online earning lol

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j2736 View Post
      i have recently signed up in Adf.ly. i will try to shorten links with it today and start to promote. i hope i can make good income from here regularly. problem is traffic. where can i possibly get all those traffic that i need? lol my facebook friends are non-believers in online earning lol
      you cant try the non paid forum where there are so many traffic and trying to share useful things there, if you can find USA forum that have a lot of member and traffic you will get so much bonus from there

MTV$
      Thanks

This program is good for people who can get lot of traffic but it has disadvantage in some ways. When you hide your links and make people to wait, even though for just a few seconds, they will get impatient and annoyed as well. And when you use adf.ly, we won't be able to open many tabs at once but have to wait after the one before that have been viewed. Sometimes it annoys me so badly.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrambleBramley View Post
      This program is good for people who can get lot of traffic but it has disadvantage in some ways. When you hide your links and make people to wait, even though for just a few seconds, they will get impatient and annoyed as well. And when you use adf.ly, we won't be able to open many tabs at once but have to wait after the one before that have been viewed. Sometimes it annoys me so badly.
      Keep in mind they do have other ads aside from interstitial such as top banners however they do not pay as well. However a lot of users don't like having to wait for ads and then click "skip ad" to view the website they originally intended to view. Personally I find that I'm less annoyed by banners that having to completely wait for an ad.

MTV$
      Thanks

@En
      Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I find banner to be less annoying then those ads you have to wait for 5 seconds to skip too. But to be able to have those banners, the site must have high traffic and alexa page rank. That's why people who don't have their own site choose adf to earn from advertising. Even though I'm annoyed with those kinds, I still accept it since everybody needs to earn money here.

MTV$
      Thanks

@En
      Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I find banner to be less annoying then those ads you have to wait for 5 seconds to skip too. But to be able to have those banners, the site must have high traffic and alexa page rank. That's why people who don't have their own site choose adf to earn from advertising. Even though I'm annoyed with those kinds, I still accept it since everybody needs to earn money here.
      Yes, as they banners don't pay as well you need a lot more traffic to make up for the lost income. The main problem with all these types of programs is getting enough traffic to earn more than a few cents each day. It also depends on the placement of the banners, for example, linkbucks has a side ad banner and a top ad banner, so depending on which works better (less obtrusive) with site your using you can choose the one more appropriate.

MTV$
      Thanks

im member of this site from long time but im never reach although just $1 lol..my earning still cent in here..im confuse how can the people get earning until reach minimum..i was try to promote at the signature..at the forum..also in my blog..but still get a less earning..any idea again my friend?

MTV$
      Thanks

I believe you will earn more here if you own a popular website or blog. And you have plenty of visitors everyday. But i would not suggest that you put this in your free blog and twitter. I heard some feedback that this will cause your account to be ban by this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

If you have Google Adsense in your site then you shouldn't use this. They will ban your GA account for sure since this is one of their competitors. And I think that if you're fine with your earnings from GA, then there's no need to risk getting your GA banned just for a few more cents.

MTV$
      Thanks

If you have Google Adsense in your site then you shouldn't use this. They will ban your GA account for sure since this is one of their competitors. And I think that if you're fine with your earnings from GA, then there's no need to risk getting your GA banned just for a few more cents.
      Really? google adsense will ban account if I put adf.ly on my blog?
      I didn't see about that on google adsense term and condition..
      Ca you tell me where you here about it?

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't remember where I read about and I'm not so sure either. Maybe I've read it on some forums where I also do PTP. But anyway, just GA is enough for your blog. If you have an GA account, then you should have anything like adf.ly since it only brings down the value of your site. Getting GA account is not easy, so try to keep yourself from getting banned. Better be safe than sorry, right?

MTV$
      Thanks

@rey
      You're lucky enough to have an Google Adsense account, if you're doing well with it then don't think adding more. Besides, adf is pretty annoying for users since they have to wait more than 5 seconds to get to the page they want. You shouldn't use it in your blog. It wouldn't be a matter to your frequent visitors but for those who are new visitors, it could leave a not so good impression.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information