Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: adf - adf.ly

MTV$
      Thanks

adf - adf.ly

http://adf.ly/?id=150997

Earn more than $4.00 / 1000 visitors to your links.
      Get tiny URLs, great for when text space is limited.
      All advertising is strictly family-safe with no popups.
      Real-time statistics with revenue breakdown.
      Refer users and get a massive 20% commission.
      Many tools - Mass Shrinker, Easy Link, API
      Easy-to-reach $5.00 minimum payout.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to omar For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: adf - adf.ly

the rates are quite low here i have registered and gave link most of the seo's reject adf.ly's links so it is difficult to get 10000 manual unique...visits to a site until it is very popular and famous because 10000 visits through 1 link is quite a serious matter in my view.

MTV$
      Thanks

i dont think its 10000 unique visitors! because when someone revisit your website with the same link, you get cash for this visit also but its very slow my friend! i get view from signature on forum but just have $0,11

MTV$
      Thanks

This is interesting concept in making money online. I'm a member here and I have only made a few cents with the site, because I can't figure a tactic how to get thousands of visitors to one single link daily. I read some tips from Linkbucks forum, but those tactics didn't work well for me.

MTV$
      Thanks

actually until you place the link provided my adf.ly on such a place where millions of people pass by or surf then only you can get so much traffic because adf.ly is rejected by all seo's and no traffic boost can be given so either your site has to be very popular or you have to place your link at such a place where many people surf.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have joined this program for over a year and I think the earning is very slow. I put some shortened links from adf.ly in my blog. So far, I have just earned a few cents so I don't expect to earn much from this site.
      Last edited by echofrommadiun; 03-22-2011 at 06:46 AM.

MTV$
      Thanks

exactly until you have placed the link on a very popular place or maybe if you are advertising the link than only you can get 10000 visitors on this link..anyway the rates are also quite low just 4 $ per 10000 visitors..they should pay atleast 10 $ per 10000 visitors.

MTV$
      Thanks

adf.ly is a big old site to earn from promoting your links and getting views buy it has 2 bad things in its system : monthly payments and bad rank for countries

MTV$
      Thanks

i could not agree more for certain countries they such low cost..that it is unbearable i think they should make the cost for all world traffic the same and instead of monthly payments they should make the payments in every 15 days it would be better for the members.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avir0ckerx View Post
      i could not agree more for certain countries they such low cost..that it is unbearable i think they should make the cost for all world traffic the same and instead of monthly payments they should make the payments in every 15 days it would be better for the members.
      the rank for the views from my is only $0.5 for every 1000 views so i do not like to work there untill they edited their system to be much better for all members worldwide ( internationally ) or i have to grt views from USA and UK

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avir0ckerx View Post
      There is another paid to promote site that pays within 24-48 hours only and the name is richlink. Well I forgot the rates so just check it out.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneyman View Post
      This is interesting concept in making money online. I'm a member here and I have only made a few cents with the site, because I can't figure a tactic how to get thousands of visitors to one single link daily. I read some tips from Linkbucks forum, but those tactics didn't work well for me.
      Same as me, I am also into this but still not reach minimum payout. But others earned much here. They surely has tactic's, i do hope someone will share some tips here.

MTV$
      Thanks

One of the best link shortener.. the best part is that they pay per view.. even if you reload the page you get cash :P Its best to be used in forums.. where there is a plugin which converts all links to adf.ly links and then the forum can earn a lot !

MTV$
      Thanks

My opinion is that adf.ly it's one of the best link shortener because thay pay for every view. They have just 1 'round' of ads not like other link shorteners where are 2-3 rounds of ads.

MTV$
      Thanks

are you have good idea to make good profit from this site or only you you use it may be you have good luck and earn

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by echofrommadiun View Post
      I have joined this program for over a year and I think the earning is very slow. I put some shortened links from adf.ly in my blog. So far, I have just earned a few cents so I don't expect to earn much from this site.

yes it will give your a little earning but if you can use it with right way i think you will get a good amount in your account, jut try to share something with redirect link in a crowded place

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepy View Post
      yes it will give your a little earning but if you can use it with right way i think you will get a good amount in your account, jut try to share something with redirect link in a crowded place
      can i use easyhits4u to can make 1000 view and make good profit or it warning in rules to use any traffic

MTV$
      Thanks

adf.ly are better than linkbucks. cause they don't have more ads in the splash pages, and usually i earn more money from facebook. i put my link in facebook. and i can get about 80 - 120 clicks per day.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think many of webmaster, blogger or people who have link shortening their url with adf.ly. because offer good rate, if compare with other site such as linkbucks, adf.ly loading faster or not make visitor wait long.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedbus View Post
      One of the best link shortener.. the best part is that they pay per view.. even if you reload the page you get cash :P Its best to be used in forums.. where there is a plugin which converts all links to adf.ly links and then the forum can earn a lot !
      woww i never know about this before... but their rates is low buddy , maybe i should login in here again and then create link here again so i can get more bucks

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information