Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

What is the difference between Debit Card and Credit Card ?

Hello friends i am really wondering that what is the difference between Debit Card And Credit Card ? As,these card are really being used in our daily life so,share your idea .

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: What is the difference between Debit Card and Credit Card ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajiv Rai View Post
      Hello friends i am really wondering that what is the difference between Debit Card And Credit Card ? As,these card are really being used in our daily life so,share your idea .
      Both the card were issued by banks, but in debit card you can withdraw or spend the money which is available in your account and in credit card you can spend money which is a credit given by bank on which bank charges interest.

MTV$
      Thanks

Thanks @kumarmanis for your kind reply , now i got the idea about the difference between Debit Card And Credit Card . I really love these forum where i can get help from my friends .

MTV$
      Thanks

Debit card & credit card both are provided by the bank .Mainly Debit card provides for the exit cash from Your account but other side credit card gives the oppurtunity for the credit to your account when your account balance is low .

MTV$
      Thanks

Debit card is one which is used for cash access with draw from Your account by the ATM anywhere from main balance .credit card also gives oppurtunity withdraw the money but it provides credit money like loan quickly .

MTV$
      Thanks

I really would like to thanks all of my friend for sharing your view on my threads and making me clear about these topic .so,may you get success and earn more on these site .thank you very very much.

MTV$
      Thanks

debit card allows the money in your bank account to be withdrawn into your own hands in the bank or through ATM outlet so your account will be debited after the transaction while credit card is the means of putting money into your account may be by borrowing, loan, some one transferring money to your account

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi,I think a Debit Card is Connected to your checking Account. Whenever you use it, the money comes right out of your checking acct. A Credit Card is not Connected to any acct. When you use that, you are using credit and building up a balance that you have to pay back in monthly payments.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi,I think a Debit card is Connected to your checking Account . whenever you use it, the money comes right out of your checking account. A credit Card is not connected to any account . when you are using credit and building up a balance that you have to pay back in monthly payments.

modular houses

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leemike05 View Post
      Hi,I think a Debit card is Connected to your checking Account . whenever you use it, the money comes right out of your checking account. A credit Card is not connected to any account . when you are using credit and building up a balance that you have to pay back in monthly payments.
      I'm not sure about this. I use internet banking and I can see all the cards and accounts I have. I believe if I had Credit Card I could make monitoring of it.
      Especially you can make CC for your girlfriend for example and you should have any tool to see how it's using.

MTV$
      Thanks

Debit and credit cards are issued by banks to you. Debit card and credit cards are basically plastic money. When you go to shop, you have different payment options like cash payment, credit cards payments, etc. Debit card is actually money of your account you hold at bank and credit card is the credit bank provides you and charges interest or fees. The credit limit on credit card is limited and you are payable to bank for this "Credit" service. Debit card is like hand to hand cash without involving cash, but plastic money.

MTV$
      Thanks

Credit card: Can put you into serious debt if misused, but are only liable for $50 if it's stolen. Will offer protection on many purchases (such as insurance on a rental car from some credit card issuers) and builds a credit history.
      Debit card: Can end up in serious "overdraft" fees if misused and wipe out what money you have on hand, can wipe out all of your money if it's stolen (though some banks will immediately put the money back, Wachovia, for one, takes several weeks until it closes its investigation). Does not offer protection on purchases and does not build a credit history.

MTV$
      Thanks

Debit cards do not let you go over your spending limit, because it is dependent on your bank account. What's left to spend when your account has zero balance? Keep in mind that it is like a walking atm machine in your wallet.

MTV$
      Thanks

debit card allows to withdraw the money available in our account to our hands and credit card simply means providing credit to your account when your balance has totally gone low.

MTV$
      Thanks

You won't get credit crunches on debit cards, that's like the best plus side to it. You also won't get a ridiculous amount of interest on your next bill on debit cards, it's more like an affirmation of what things you have bought for the past month.

MTV$
      Thanks

Credit. Every time you use a credit card, you are actually borrowing money that is made available to you by a bank or other financial institution. The institution pays the debt to the vendor, and in turn, you pay the money back to the institution. By signing up for a credit card, you agree to pay back the money that you borrowed, in addition to any interest drawn on the amount you borrowed.

pension service

MTV$
      Thanks

debit card and credit card is totally different. deposited own money when we want to withdraw from bank, we use cheque or withdraw slip, same way we use electronic card. but from credit card we can do shopping and can pay through card without depositing in advance. we have right to expense up to certain limit.

MTV$
      Thanks

Debit card has no maintaining balance and no interest. You can manage your expenses here. Also, if you will use the Debit card, you need to make sure that you have deposited enough amount for you to use this. In Credit card, the limit is already given and you need to use it wisely before the interest per purchase will be a burden to you.

MTV$
      Thanks

the difference between debit card and credit card it all in one card but credit it you to gat money and also use to make some transition and debit card is use for paying money to any body or giveining for what you bost

MTV$
      Thanks

A debit card is when there is no money giving to it when you initially have it and you have to fund it iwth your own money. It can be a bank account debit card or a prepaid debit card but you will have to put money into it. It will not get reported to the credit agency. A credit card is when the bank gives you money or credit on the card for you to spend and you just have to pay them back at the end of the month and it bears interest if you do not pay it back and they will report all the transactions to the credit agency making it good for you to establish credit or give you bad credit if you spend a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information