Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: Remove threads

MTV$
      Thanks

Remove threads

I was going through Webmaster Kingdom section and I saw lot of thread which were short and not well descriptive and the main poster users also are already banned. so I thought it would be better if Moderators will delete such pointless Thread/Replies of banned users. it is only a suggestion because i though it would be better and easier for those user who like reporting spam threads, other things depend on Admin/ moderators' decision so I hope there is no problem if I am wrong.
      Thanks.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Remove threads

Quote Originally Posted by Prith View Post
      I was going through Webmaster Kingdom section and I saw lot of thread which were short and not well descriptive and the main poster users also are already banned. so I thought it would be better if Moderators will delete such pointless Thread/Replies of banned users. it is only a suggestion because i though it would be better and easier for those user who like reporting spam threads, other things depend on Admin/ moderators' decision so I hope there is no problem if I am wrong.
      Thanks.
      First everyone should understand that what is being asked is not a walk in the park. It requires scouting through the whole forum, because trust me it does not end in the webmaster's section.

However, as we are committed in creating a spam free forum for exchange of ideas of which includes easy navigation through the forum, the administration would see to it that over time, all such threads be removed.

And at anytime anyone finds a post or thread questionable and worth having the attention of the moderators, simple use the report icon and give an appropriate reason for reporting. We would thankfully look into the report.

Regards.
      Palove.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

I think moderation of the thread or posts should be done on the basis of certain criteria. So the people should be honest to moderate the posts of the different thread users. If the criteria are specific, reliable and reasonable then only the removal of the thread users is thought to be right. If the moderation is done without any reliable criteria then it will b injustice to many people who are using this site. Moreover, it will lose its popularity and trust. It is only my view.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebarebina View Post
      I think moderation of the thread or posts should be done on the basis of certain criteria. So the people should be honest to moderate the posts of the different thread users. If the criteria are specific, reliable and reasonable then only the removal of the thread users is thought to be right. If the moderation is done without any reliable criteria then it will b injustice to many people who are using this site. Moreover, it will lose its popularity and trust. It is only my view.
      Well without reason no single thread will be deleted.Moderation will be done within the forum rules.No any thread and post has been deleted without reliable reason.First user get the Private message with warring if he or she do some mistake and if he or she won't follow the rules.If that Private message won't work and user continue his or her work continuously as before then get some punishment if again if same mistake done.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to prindra For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes mod, you are right these is why i love MTV .If anyone don't follow the rules and regulation even by giving warning message through PM then he/she deserves to be banned . Even if i do so then MOD should banned me .

MTV$
      Thanks

hey mods check this out http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/show...77439-love-you it is rib tickling funny !!!!

Thread Information