Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

MTV$
      Thanks

point deducted!!!

when i have 1st payment request there is 800MTV$ points but now my all of the points are deducted why........................

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: point deducted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay shakya View Post
      when i have 1st payment request there is 800MTV$ points but now my all of the points are deducted why........................
      Your Point has been deducted for the spam post and short post.We send you the private message too giving warning but you don't follow that.Short post ans spamming post are against the rules of the site .Once take a time and give 5 minute to read the rules
      http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/show...V-Global-Rules

MTV$
      Thanks

I have similar question. I haven't been active on the forum for quite sometimes cos I gave birth. On logging back in, I discovered I now have negative points. Why? This is rather strange. If the mods checked my posts before giving me payments, why are they now giving me negative point balance. Do anybody quite seriously expect that I will make the negatives back again? Seriously?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omostar View Post
      I have similar question. I haven't been active on the forum for quite sometimes cos I gave birth. On logging back in, I discovered I now have negative points. Why? This is rather strange. If the mods checked my posts before giving me payments, why are they now giving me negative point balance. Do anybody quite seriously expect that I will make the negatives back again? Seriously?
      We have been trying to warn members not to post on threads that are spam, nonsense, duplicate and the likes. It may seem that you have posted on them. It is the responsibility of the members to look at the threads thoroughly before posting. I'm afraid those points cannot be retrieved but you can PM Tarak to make your points back to 0 again.

MTV$
      Thanks

Thumbs up Re: point deducted!!!

Your points can only be deducted if you disobey the rules and regulation. So ensure you careful undertand them before proceeding to take any action on the site.

Thread Information