Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Fine signal of Forex

Best forex signal is Bollinger bands. and time frame 4H. hello every trader
      because i want to help all newbie traders
      i open this thread for 20 trading day
      every day i will try to post 1 or 2 signals
      on eurusd only
      and after that maybe i will sell this signals for who want or maybe i will open new forex copy or pamm account i don`t know

thank you all
      and good luck
      please wait my first signals for today after few mints

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vccpoint For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Fine signal of Forex

Bollinger Bands will facilitate to outline if current knowledge field values square measure behaving ordinarily or breaking get in a replacement direction. As an example, once the price of a Forex market moves over its higher Bollinger Band, it always will increase in this direction. Bollinger Bands additionally help to search out out once trend reversals might happen. Usually, a reversal is once there square measure new peaks or falls outside of the bands and followed by another peak or fall within the bands.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ashik4u For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

i know the lots of indicators and the most effective are moving average and BB , i think you should combine a lot of indicators before talking about signals , one Indicator is not sufficient for providing signals .

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pkdoo7 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Bollinger Bands will facilitate to outline if current knowledge field values square measure behaving ordinarily or breaking get in a replacement direction. As an example, once the price of a Forex market moves over its higher Bollinger Band, it always will increase in this direction. Bollinger Bands additionally help to search out out once trend reversals might happen. Usually, a reversal is once there square measure new peaks or falls outside of the bands and followed by another peak or fall within the bands.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiran dhital For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

In my experience, Bollinger Bands will facilitate to outline if current knowledge field values square measure behaving ordinarily or breaking get in a replacement direction. As an example, once the price of a Forex market moves over its higher Bollinger Band, it always will increase in this direction. Bollinger Bands additionally help to search out out once trend reversals might happen. Usually, a reversal is once there square measure new peaks or falls outside of the bands and followed by another peak or fall within the bands.Bollinger Bands will facilitate to outline if current knowledge field values square measure behaving ordinarily or breaking get in a replacement direction. As an example, once the price of a Forex market moves over its higher Bollinger Band, it always will increase in this direction. Bollinger Bands additionally help to search out out once trend reversals might happen. Usually, a reversal is once there square measure new peaks or falls outside of the bands and followed by another peak or fall within the bands.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samjhanabhusal3 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

I have been using the Forex signal service from BuyForexSignals for almost a 6months now and it works very well for me. They don't claim high false profits like any other forex signals I have tried before them. I can surely say they are the most time efficient and cost efficient investment tool I have as of the moment. http://www.buyforexsignals.com/ The Signals also come FREE (yes, completely Free) when you open account with AvaTrade broker using their referral links

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samuel Attah For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Everything is good if used correctly, but using one indicator alone doesn’t signal for too many positive. I have limited knowledge and experience in Forex, as I have just started recently so for me using indicators is quite tough; therefore, I have gone ahead with using alternative which is signals. This wasn’t easy because too many sites claim to be best yet they are hardly near it, but thankfully I found Daily Pips Signals since they easily provide best forex signal with accuracy rate above 90% which is astonishing, so have really done wonders for me, at least so far!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Florence Marr For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

I appreciate you for sharing it, but it’s just hit/miss thing, I will not really buy too much into accuracy for it. I have figured out something much better. This is thanks to Set Signals, as they are brilliant in every way with their mesmerizing Profitest Group Project, it’s rare one out there. Firstly, it’s verified by Myfxbook and then the results so far for me personally have been around 16-17% per MONTH! It’s absolutely mouth-watering and the biggest like able part is the drawdown which roams around 7-8% thus far!

MTV$
      Thanks

I know this website www.smartfxtrader.com where you can get live Forex signals and Copier system. Thay provide us accurate Forex trading signals.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to davidson333 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information