Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: intoffers - intoffers.com

With me, to complete offers with this site is easy, but now I too very least to do this work, I only active and sometime click PTC ads of site, my balance still increase by RRs working, now, I have had 20 cent in my account, but I will wait for bigger amount before ask to pay out

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

I can see that the offers are approved quite late here.I have completed three offers yesterday,yet I am left to be credited.The offers are still in the pending status here.It seems I too need to get some RRs for me to get some good earning here as I can see no more offers added to my account from yesterday.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alok12345 View Post
      I can see that the offers are approved quite late here.I have completed three offers yesterday,yet I am left to be credited.The offers are still in the pending status here.It seems I too need to get some RRs for me to get some good earning here as I can see no more offers added to my account from yesterday.
      About offers, it can approve very long but too can be very fast, really that I too don't understand about this problem, because before too have many offers, I approved only within 1 days but too have offers for more a week for approving. After you complete all offers in PTS, you too need wait for site have new offers often some days as my experient.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes some offers are really fast in approving and some take some time to be approved..
      this is because most of the members of the site place those offers and when you complete they check whether you complete it or not..
      and may be some members dont notice it that offer is completed or not..so this can also become time consuming and when they come to know they approve it..

MTV$
      Thanks

There were 3 offers for me to complete this morning and I completed them all and now I can see there are no more offers to complete.I am waiting for the offers to be added here but even after 3 hours,the offers are not available.I am going to wait for them to be available till tomorrow and if not available then too,then I think I will cashout and leave this.

MTV$
      Thanks

Me too, i also getting limited offers here but i still active here doing some job in their ptc program. They are giving a low rate for ptc but i am patiently working on it hoping that one day i could get more offers in this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

This is actually Paid to Sign Up Program, because I just try to Sign Up to an offer here, and I got paid already. It is much faster than doing the PTC job here!!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
      This is actually Paid to Sign Up Program, because I just try to Sign Up to an offer here, and I got paid already. It is much faster than doing the PTC job here!!
      yes, this is great site about PTS, you can complete offers very easy with this site, before when still be Free member, I still work and earn main with complete all offers from this site, almost is international offers and it is very easy to complete, special is offers about Member Program, then when I have enough money with this site, I upgraded Gold Member

MTV$
      Thanks

upgrading here is the best you can do to earn more from here..
      but i wonder, do the upgraded members get more offers than standard or more rates than standard members..
      may be you can tell as you already upgraded here..

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't think just after upgrading,the no. of offers will increase just like that as the offers here depend on the will of the advertiser where he wants to target that to.And if advertiser won't target to our country then we cannot get good offers here even if we are a upgraded member.There might be increase in the rate of the PTC and PTSU when we will upgrade.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't think just after upgrading,the no. of offers will increase just like that as the offers here depend on the will of the advertiser where he wants to target that to.And if advertiser won't target to our country then we cannot get good offers here even if we are a upgraded member.There might be increase in the rate of the PTC and PTSU when we will upgrade.
      I am not going to upgrade the membership here. The rate from PtSU is transferred, but sometimes more than 24 hours. Because it is happened to me last time.. I am going to withdraw another $0.11 again!!

MTV$
      Thanks

well if upgrading can not support more offers than standard members..then i think there would be more rate for those offers for upgraded ones..
      i asked for that because i also used to place some offers in aurora site..and as i know.. an offer placer also has an option that he want that offer to be visible for all members or just upgraded members..

MTV$
      Thanks

@luke1 Even the payment takes 24 hrs. to come to our account after withdrawing, then also I think it is very fast as most of the gpt sites like gptoffers take many days to send the requested money to our account.@Junaid Even I tried to purchase some PTSU advertisements here but it said that currently they are not accepting PTSU advertisements.If you want PTC Ads,then that can be done real fast.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes, upgrade is not to increase offers from this site, with me when is gold member, I only have more RRs daily is inserted from this site when they don't have referer, when each RRs to upgrade, I too have 15% from them as rule about upgrade of this site, it is cause for my balance is increasing although I don't work many, only active member

MTV$
      Thanks

this is really good to have a lot of referrals in this site..
      because this site offers a good referrals earnings and if you have many referrals and they are active too then no need to click for own, let your referrals do the work and make money for you too..

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junaid View Post
      this is really good to have a lot of referrals in this site..
      because this site offers a good referrals earnings and if you have many referrals and they are active too then no need to click for own, let your referrals do the work and make money for you too..
      How much is the bonus of every referral we have?? I am trying to find out the answer on the whole website, including on the FaQ page but I can not find the answer. Because this program is not having too many Ads banner actually.
      So, if it offers good referral bonus, I need to know how much it is.

MTV$
      Thanks

How much is the bonus of every referral we have?? I am trying to find out the answer on the whole website, including on the FaQ page but I can not find the answer. Because this program is not having too many Ads banner actually.
      So, if it offers good referral bonus, I need to know how much it is.
      really, about upgrade member of this site, as my experience with Gold Member, it is same as Member program, it alway insert new member to your dowline, any when he upgrade you will have at least 10% for this upgrade and about active to click PTC, I think that don't have many RRs to click it daily, they only complete offer daily, when we too have at least 1 cent each offer to complete

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      really, about upgrade member of this site, as my experience with Gold Member, it is same as Member program, it alway insert new member to your dowline, any when he upgrade you will have at least 10% for this upgrade and about active to click PTC, I think that don't have many RRs to click it daily, they only complete offer daily, when we too have at least 1 cent each offer to complete
      I agree, this Paid to Program is not as busy as its sister, like Donkey Mails, or Jills Click Corner. There are not too many active members here, so, it is not easy to get many active RR here compare than those 2 other programs.

MTV$
      Thanks

I agree, this Paid to Program is not as busy as its sister, like Donkey Mails, or Jills Click Corner. There are not too many active members here, so, it is not easy to get many active RR here compare than those 2 other programs.
      yes, you are right, because this site pay for rate PTC ads low, it too don't have many ways to work except PTC, PTS and refer new offers and it too is difficult to have active RRs for all, if they active, they only check new offers, it is chance easy so that they increase their balance, as me, working ways just with this site only be to complete offers or you should upgrade member to Gold Member with this site to increase balance from new RRs

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      yes, you are right, because this site pay for rate PTC ads low, it too don't have many ways to work except PTC, PTS and refer new offers and it too is difficult to have active RRs for all, if they active, they only check new offers, it is chance easy so that they increase their balance, as me, working ways just with this site only be to complete offers or you should upgrade member to Gold Member with this site to increase balance from new RRs
      No, I would not Upgrade my membership to the Gold Member here. If I may choose, I better Upgrade my membership on Donkey Mails, which has more offers and more Ads to click.
      I already got my 11 cents payment, this time taking 2x24 hours due to the weekend I think.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information