Advertise here
    Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

intoffers - intoffers.com

i am not the admin

http://intoffers.com/members/register.php?ref=omaralaa

Membership
      :: If you want to earn easy money every day by visiting webpages or, by signing up at websites, please register as a Member and you will be immediately on your way.

:: Easy 10 cent payout!

:: We have a DAILY payout! This means you will receive your payout within 24 hours if you hit the witdraw-button!

:: 3 referral levels - earn a commission from the earnings of members you refer:
      -> level 1: 15%
      -> level 2: 3%
      -> level 3: 2%

:: Many potential earnings: lots of exclusive paid to signups and clicks!

:: Upgrade to premium membership and get FREE referrals, this way you will earn even more!

:: 10% discount off all advertising with premium membership.

:: We do NOT accept proxy users or users with more than 1 account.

:: We expect from you that you are able to understand basic english.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: intoffers - intoffers.com

the site take long time to pay for members and every time I register there and requset my payment , i got banned as a cheater with no reason so i stopped work in it and now i work in Prizes2u and JillsCorner

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't see this site as the site with lots of offers through which we can be earning good money.This is an old GPT site.Check it now,you won't find enough offers to complete.The admin is really short of them and should find ways to add more.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      I don't see this site as the site with lots of offers through which we can be earning good money.This is an old GPT site.Check it now,you won't find enough offers to complete.The admin is really short of them and should find ways to add more.
      there are about 20 offers but you can finish only 3 offers for international and the sites of the tasks do not send you an e-mail ... so you are right about the admin who have to put more tasks or he will lose the members .

MTV$
      Thanks

there many of offers on it but all it for 5 cents or 10 cents
      and you can't payout from it because you can't get the minimum of payout but you can wait mybe there international offers will be added soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

This is also a legit GPT Site which has been paying in time for years.However the problem now with this site is that there are not so much offers available for international members to do and even collecting $1 is also so much difficult now..I received only 1 payment from this site of $1 for which I had to wait at least one month due to lack of PTS offers..

MTV$
      Thanks

I have been paid 4 times here. The payment is always very fast, but the time we earn and collect the money here is very slow.. Only get 40 cents for about 2 years!!

MTV$
      Thanks

This banned me too when I was about to log in for the first time and said that i was a cheater.Looks like only the name of the site contains the first three letters of the world international but the site never accepts international members.

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm member of this site from very long, now, I'm Gold Member, I have 80 referals LV1, 30LV2, 7 LV3, this is paying site very good, I earn more from my RRs, with this site, offers is very easy to complete. You can fast pay out with 0.1 only via LR.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have joined this site because i got tempted my their low minimum payout and it said that you can withdraw instantly to your LR account. I did some offers and ptc and i have reach their minimum payout for LR but i am not yet apply for cash-out. I wanted to wait for it to get a little bigger before i request for payout.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
      I have been paid 4 times here. The payment is always very fast, but the time we earn and collect the money here is very slow.. Only get 40 cents for about 2 years!!
      I think because you have more than 1 account , no one can deny that this GPT is one of the best GPT sites on the Internet , your problem was happened because may you have more than 1 account , or you just completing the sign up offers by wrong ways . just guessing . you have to contact the admin and you will know the reasons of banned .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omar View Post
      I think because you have more than 1 account , no one can deny that this GPT is one of the best GPT sites on the Internet , your problem was happened because may you have more than 1 account , or you just completing the sign up offers by wrong ways . just guessing . you have to contact the admin and you will know the reasons of banned .
      I have just joined here a single time and I only have a single account here,yet this thing banned me.I think this is because this does not accept my country.But If it is like that then this should not have let me signed up.So I don't consider this among best GPT sites.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think that you don't know ways to work with this site, this is site paying very good and very fast for completing offers, it is one of this sites that easiest to complete offers, you tell that you spend about 2 year that only earn 40 cent, it is too bad for any site.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am not focusing in this program at all, I am just doing it for fun and in the free time while I am accessing other programs.
      By the way, how much do you make already from this program?
      Really, now, I was Gold Member of this site, I too don't need to work too many with more 80RRs LV1 and many RR LV2 and LV3, all working for me daily, I only wait for enough payment then ask to pay out, I invest near $10 for upgrading Gold and have earned again near $30 with this site, I too active very least now. I only active to check account and sometimes click some ads and complete new International Offfers if have

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      Really, now, I was Gold Member of this site, I too don't need to work too many with more 80RRs LV1 and many RR LV2 and LV3, all working for me daily, I only wait for enough payment then ask to pay out, I invest near $10 for upgrading Gold and have earned again near $30 with this site, I too active very least now. I only active to check account and sometimes click some ads and complete new International Offfers if have
      Great to see that you are serious in investing on this PTC site. Before, I see the Ads is so little, that makes me not interested to be too active here. Only less than 20 Ads available daily..

MTV$
      Thanks

@ xetang
      wow that good to see an upgraded member in this site..
      and looks like upgrading here can make much profit if we have many direct referrals right..?
      well if you have all rented referrals then what does it cost for them and are they all active..?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junaid View Post
      @ xetang
      wow that good to see an upgraded member in this site..
      and looks like upgrading here can make much profit if we have many direct referrals right..?
      well if you have all rented referrals then what does it cost for them and are they all active..?
      no, have a problem about upgrade,it is different with other site, when I upgrade member, this site auto to add 20 RRs LV1 to my account and it too add more RRs LV1 daily, and LV2 and LV3 is by my LV1 upgraded or buy RRs, for to now, I don't need work many, I only need to active often with this site to check account and RRs, everything is very good from I upgraded

MTV$
      Thanks

hmm so they give 20 rented referrals as a bonus to new upgraded members..
      and it seems that all of them are very active so they sell active rented referrals..
      so you dont have to work much in the site or regularly as all your referrals are making money for you right..?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junaid View Post
      hmm so they give 20 rented referrals as a bonus to new upgraded members..
      and it seems that all of them are very active so they sell active rented referrals..
      so you dont have to work much in the site or regularly as all your referrals are making money for you right..?
      No, after I upgraded to Gold Member, I have 20 direct RRs to my account and this site too insert other free direct RRs to my account when they register new, member that be added is member when they register not have a Referer, it will be inserted account of Gold Member, therefore, my RRs alway increase. I don't need to work many only need to active account daily

MTV$
      Thanks

I tried to check this site after a long time and I can see this has taken me inside my account area now and the ban has been removed.I can see this has two pages of offer for me worth 10 cents each,I can have good times here if it won't again ban me for doing nothing.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information