Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: facebook poker

MTV$
      Thanks

facebook poker

I am not lying I used to get 10's of texas holdem poker request on facebook on a daily basis like 2 yrs back. I just hated to join it. After I saw my roomies playing it I joined it. Its really fun. You can borrow money and so I did. I got 50000$ from my friend and started playing it. There is this shoot out round pretty interesting. Then luck would have it and when I was new to shoot out. I woke up early and got into the groove to play shoot out and just came out with 5000000$ pretty cool. Just missed out on playstation 3. Try your luck it may be your day

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: facebook poker

yeah poker is a good application o facebook, it is just a simple medium to pass the time on faceboook

MTV$
      Thanks

Nice to see some poker fan. I am one of the great fans too. I play facebook poker at least for an hour a day. It has been one of my favorite past time activities in facebook. Facebook has provided gaming experience of which i am in love. I presently have $ 2 million in my account and enjoy plaiying high stake tables for high winning.

MTV$
      Thanks

But i also appreciate the poker development team for developing a game a smart game. Plus the chat box feature is interesting while playing with friends. It has made playing poker a lively experience.

MTV$
      Thanks

Texas holdem poker is my favorite game on facebook. I used to play this game all day, once i lost my 3 million chips. This game is an addiction. Once you started to understand this game, you become addictive to this game.

MTV$
      Thanks

Zynga Poker is an amazing application on Facebook and also one of best game that i have played ever on Facebook. One of my old friend plays 5 hours a day.

MTV$
      Thanks

zynga poker is in a very nice website my facebook is still playing in this game even if just for fun just eliminate fatigue caused by constantly piling work, but many of my friends that make this game as real gambling by selling chips that has been gained with difficulty to other people that I think is a shame, but one thing is for sure that the texas hold poker is a very good game at all

MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook poker seems interested but how can i join tell me how please .

MTV$
      Thanks

However i actually do even so really like your ex wagering delight division for creating that vaccinations a very good golf shots as well as dialog breasts possess ended up being awesome even while but also from neighbors they have composed gaming wagering an energetic have to deal with.

MTV$
      Thanks

Poker has always been one of my favorite game. I really love to play this game. It is interesting that facebook is also allowing their member to play this game. I use facebook a my social network so I always hang out with this game whenever I am free.

Thread Information