Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Marketiva - Marketiva.com

Quote Originally Posted by youth View Post
      Traded through a broker Marketiva normal. Bonus from Marketiva dovno lost already ... But the conditions are satisfied.
      Try to re register again. I get another $5 when I do the same. Marketiva already serve us for more than 5 years, that why Marketiva become one of the best forex broker for now. Also they have chat facilities that help us very much if we have a problem. Some people also can share their idea or even their strategy using this chat facility. Overall, Marketiva are best for newbie to expert trader.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bangcool View Post
      Try to re register again. I get another $5 when I do the same. Marketiva already serve us for more than 5 years, that why Marketiva become one of the best forex broker for now. Also they have chat facilities that help us very much if we have a problem. Some people also can share their idea or even their strategy using this chat facility. Overall, Marketiva are best for newbie to expert trader.
      but if we get caught in marketiva create two accounts, we'll get banned for breaking the rules, I want to know how you do this, do you have two identities to get a bonus $ 5,sometime ago i also make two acount in marketiva , but i have got banned my account

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      but if we get caught in marketiva create two accounts, we'll get banned for breaking the rules, I want to know how you do this, do you have two identities to get a bonus $ 5,sometime ago i also make two acount in marketiva , but i have got banned my account
      You can trade 2 accounts under one ip, but the identity of the account holder must be different and both account must be verified. You can't create more than one account, as if they find out, your account will be banned. Many people try to abuse their system that give free $5 without deposit. That's why they only allow one account per person.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ordinary View Post
      You can trade 2 accounts under one ip, but the identity of the account holder must be different and both account must be verified. You can't create more than one account, as if they find out, your account will be banned. Many people try to abuse their system that give free $5 without deposit. That's why they only allow one account per person.
      so who is abusing the rules, we create two accounts with different identities? for example with one computer I made an account using the ID card my brother to one account, and use my father's ID card to another account?

MTV$
      Thanks

Talking Re: Marketiva - Marketiva.com

i trade on marketiva .its a good broker but i do not like their software.when they use MT4.i am wattling for this

MTV$
      Thanks

so who is abusing the rules, we create two accounts with different identities? for example with one computer I made an account using the ID card my brother to one account, and use my father's ID card to another account?
      Marketiva did not say one account per family and so the situation you presented about did not violate their rules as the accounts are actually owned by two verified different persons. Besides trading with one ip is no issue with Marketiva!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeltonsInv View Post
      Marketiva did not say one account per family and so the situation you presented about did not violate their rules as the accounts are actually owned by two verified different persons. Besides trading with one ip is no issue with Marketiva!
      But this is a abuse and you know better what is called an abuse.

I am pretty sure that marketiva will block your account if you try to operate two bonus accounts with same ip.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avejitpyne View Post
      i trade on marketiva .its a good broker but i do not like their software.when they use MT4.i am wattling for this

I ever hear if we can use bridge software , for streamster with mt4 platform , but i just hear and never try out , becaaause now i am not trade in markettiva again , and if we wait marketiva used mt4 platform , i think the broker still maintain their platform as unique platform , probably if you want can ask to marketivas party
      Last edited by radex78; 11-28-2011 at 05:15 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
      But this is a abuse and you know better what is called an abuse.

I am pretty sure that marketiva will block your account if you try to operate two bonus accounts with same ip.
      No that is not abuse! Before you really get up and doing at Marketiva, they normally will put your account on hold pending your verifying it and as long as they accepted your verification, trading with one ip matters less to them. This is something I have experienced personally once I traded from a cyber cafe and I found a different account user had once traded from the same computer. What I noticed was next time I wanted to withdraw some fund, they had to put me to test to see if I was the real owner of my account, that was all!
      Last edited by JoeltonsInv; 12-05-2011 at 05:13 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

No that is not abuse! Before you really get up and doing at Marketiva, they normally will put your account on hold pending your verifying it and as long as they accepted your verification, trading with one ip matters less to them. This is something I have experienced personally once I traded from a cyber cafe and I found a different account user had once traded from the same computer. What I noticed was next time I wanted to withdraw some fund, they had to put me to test to see if I was the real owner of my account, that was all!
      I don't remember having my account verified in here. But I don't know. I maybe did. It just that I'm a member of marketiva for two years now that I don't remember that I need to get verified. Anyway. Until now I don't have problem with this site. So just trade the bonus and have fun.

MTV$
      Thanks

I just know about this. It is not flexible, because in many other brokers, we are allowed to have more than one account. Because more than one account is needed here. We can not depend on only one trader, or one EA Robot. This is why Marketiva is not so popular again.

MTV$
      Thanks

I already try this broker and this site is legit..
      This is 5 digit broker so you can earn a lot if you know howto trade.
      Plus you can request withdraw instantly and you will get your money in seconds,
      I'm still using this broker until now..

MTV$
      Thanks

This is just one forex broker for 'kids' in forex because they are just growing up in the business. I also started from there after which i migrated to other brokers that offered mini and standard lots. Still a good broker to me but keep your balance a little low.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jerwinsymbian View Post
      I already try this broker and this site is legit..
      This is 5 digit broker so you can earn a lot if you know howto trade.
      Plus you can request withdraw instantly and you will get your money in seconds,
      I'm still using this broker until now..
      5 digit broker? can you elaborate more? how can be marketiva a 5 digit broker? I been using marketiva for years now and I don't know anything about your suppose 5 digits. And one thing. if you request payments in marketiva for the first time how much fees do you pay? and on second time how much fees do you pay?

MTV$
      Thanks

did we can use some indicator or expert advisor like we use in mt4 in marketiva?
      because iv never meet any people use some robot or custom indicator in marketiva

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      5 digit broker? can you elaborate more? how can be marketiva a 5 digit broker? I been using marketiva for years now and I don't know anything about your suppose 5 digits. And one thing. if you request payments in marketiva for the first time how much fees do you pay? and on second time how much fees do you pay?
      I do not really know what is meant by Marketiva being a 5 digit broker, but I think it is referring to the 800000 membership size the broker claims to have! For withdrawal fee, I know it as one time fee of $7 for e wallets

MTV$
      Thanks

I do not really know what is meant by Marketiva being a 5 digit broker, but I think it is referring to the 800000 membership size the broker claims to have! For withdrawal fee, I know it as one time fee of $7 for e wallets
      Just one question. Can you open marketiva right now? Because this site is now name itself agea. Is seems the site is looker cheaper that better. I prefer the old marketiva template. I'm happy that I give up this site long time ago. Just imagine if I invested 100 dollars in here as planned and they make changes. I don't even know their current rules is.

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Marketiva - Marketiva.com - $5 Free Bonus

marketive flatfom is good flatform in showing its changes, so we able to know how high and how low the changes when we start open the trading flatform. the changes seem like the PIVOT that start from zero changes.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      Just one question. Can you open marketiva right now? Because this site is now name itself agea. Is seems the site is looker cheaper that better. I prefer the old marketiva template. I'm happy that I give up this site long time ago. Just imagine if I invested 100 dollars in here as planned and they make changes. I don't even know their current rules is.
      I think it is more of an upgrade thing than a total change as Agea Jinrong Doo has always been the company behind Marketiva. So finally Marketiva finally caught on with the rest of other brokers that Meta Trader is the platform of choice and now they also have a MetaTrader 4 platform in addition to their Streamster platform.
      Latest News
      Please find the latest corporate news listed below. The list contains important news that may affect services provided and your daily trading. We kindly ask you to visit this page regularly and stay in touch with the latest developments.
      AGEA Introduces MetaTrader 4 Platform Source: AGEA
      Created on: May 1, 2012
      AGEA INTRODUCES METATRADER 4 PLATFORM
      Montenegro, May 2012 - Agea Jinrong DOO, an international provider of high quality online foreign exchange trading services, has today announced the official launch of its MetaTrader 4 Platform (MT4).
      Along with its native Streamster platform, the firm now offers MetaTrader 4 and will in the nearfuture be offering MetaTrader 5 (MT5), together with several other web-based and mobile platforms that are currently in the final stages of development.
      Other new developments include Multi-platform support, detailed service profiles, Forum, Start andExtra websites providing exciting new improvements for the benefit of clients.
      "We have listened to our clients," said Drazen Baletic, General Manager at AGEA. "At their request we are now offering several account types through the MT4 platform, including cent-denominated, for trading with smaller amounts, and a straight-through-processing account type, where trades are directly forwarded to our liquidityproviders for execution."
      Chairman of the Advisory Board, Louise Forrester, added "The combination of the ever popular Streamster platform with additional platform options is a winning formula which AGEA is delighted to present to its clients."
      ABOUT AGEA JINRONG DOO
      AGEA is a leading global provider of online foreign exchange, index,commodity and other trading services. For more information please visit www.agea.comweb site.

MTV$
      Thanks

the first broker that gave free bonus to trade 5$, if they applied mt4 to trade with,that will be a cool hit for them...I have no knowledge about them but I do know that Marketiva is quite famous as one of the best brokers. Their 5$ bonus is a good way to attracts pontential forex trader, like me for example. Maybe I'll deposit 1$ and then to try make some profit from that little moneyThis is very helpful site for beginners because they are giving a demo account with both virtual and real money.I am still using the virtual money because I have not got the full knowledge of forex trading.I like their $5 initial bonus because many newbies don't have the amount to invest so they can earn invest and money with that bonus..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information