Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: what phone do you have

Business Week ranked Samsung Electronics first in its Information Technology global ranking for 2002. Samsung SDI Com. Ltd. Is a world leader in digital and mobile display technology. The company produces display products ranging from CRT (Cathode Ray Tube), LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), VGD ( Vacuum Fluorescent Display) to PDP ( Plasma Display Panel) and OELD (Organic Electroluminescent Display).

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Samsung SDI manufactures rechargeable batteries such as lithium ion batteries and lithium polymer batteries for mobile applications. The company employees over than 22,300 people in all over the ten countries.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ccinepal123 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

To achieve global competitiveness, the company operates nine overseas factories in China ( Shangai, Tianjin, Shenzhen, and Dongguan), Germany, Hungary, Mexico, Brazil, and Malaysia. Samsung SDI is listed on the Korea Stock Exchange (06400) and reported a total sales of US $5.6 billion in 2001.

MTV$
      Thanks

Samsung Electro-Mechanics Com. Ltd (SEM) develops and produces key electronics parts and components, specializing in chips and circuit boards, mobile communication components, computer components and peripherals, audio/visual components and printed circuit boards

MTV$
      Thanks

Samsung Corning Com. Ltd. Is a global provider of materials and parts for electronic products. The company manufactures core electronics components for display and information devices, concentrating on four business areas: Glass, Coating, Ceramic and Optical Materials.

MTV$
      Thanks

Samsung Corning Precision Glass Inc. (SCP) is a leading producer of glass for TFT-LCDs, a major component in a wide range of products including portable computers, LCD monitors and digital cameras.

MTV$
      Thanks

Samsung, in collaboration with Corning Inc. of the US, SCP developed the most advanced fusion method for manufacturing panel glass today. Total sales for 2001 was US $237 million.

MTV$
      Thanks

Samsung SDS Com. Ltd. is the largest Information Technology services provider in Korea, established in 1985. With a total sales of US $1.02 billion in 2001 and an expanding network of 6,424 employees in branches around the world, Samsung SDS pers a wide range of services and products including Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development, Packaged Software, Outsourcing, and Technical Training.

MTV$
      Thanks

In 2001, Samsung SDS was nominated as the Best Employer in Korea by Asian Wall Street Journal, Far Eastern Economic Review and Dewitt Associates. In January 2002, Gartner Dataquest Inc rated Samsung SDS the fourth largest Information Technology services provider in Asia-Pacific.

MTV$
      Thanks

I use the old 5c iphone. Do not tell me where can I change the battery? I like the phone but it is quickly discharged.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gremston View Post
      I use the old 5c iphone. Do not tell me where can I change the battery? I like the phone but it is quickly discharged.
      I had an old iPhone 5 phone. It started working poorly, many applications did not open. I turned to the service center https://misterfix.us/shop/iphone-repair/iphone-5c/ . These guys fixed my phone quickly and inexpensively. Perhaps you're also better to turn to professionals. Some problems cann't be solved without special knowledge.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have a Samsung. Excellent phone, I have been using it for two years, everything is fine, it works without problems. I do not want to change.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information