Interval between payouts :6 days

register now >>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.memebux.com/?ref=ma7aa3d

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: memebux - memebux.com

I am sure that this is s scam site and admin will not be able tpo run the site not more than a month have you seen the click rates in the site it is really hot :P if you are a free member you can earn more than $7 in a day hehe .... i am dam sure that this is s scam program and please do not join in this program and wast your time .

MTV$
      Thanks

These rates are not reasonable, there are 79 ads for standard members that mean i can make 7.9$ daily, I am sure the Admin cant pay for more than 3 members, the proof of this
      ""
      290 Members
      15 Members Online
      $13 Paid
      0 Refs for Rent
      Scam site don't waste your time in it.

MTV$
      Thanks

the admin has sent the message to all of the members that if they want to get payout then they must have to make investment.Investment has no connection with any kind of membership which we have purchased from them.only those funds will be considered as investment from which we are purchasing referrals and advertising packages.i cannot prefer these sites to join.

MTV$
      Thanks

ok , I'm sure the site is a scam so i advise you don't waste your time you say no minimum payout so do you have any payment proof about the site i don't think that and the site need investment to cash from it ..

MTV$
      Thanks

My suggestion to everyone is not to join this site as they are paying too much click rates and even in the front page its mentioned that there is no minimum payout of the site but after login you will come to know that you will need to invest to get payout which is really frustrating for all. Its a 100% scam site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow the click rates here is very high with such click rates what we can earn daily should be more than a dollar if we get many ads daily and if we have active referrals and there is no minimum payout here which means we can cashout our earnings everyday but ptc programs with click rates as high as this are always scam so i cant register with this site unless i see some payment proofs here.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think this one is not worthy and if you want to invest i suggest not to do that, first because the rate they offered totally don't make any sense and no minimum CO is bad thing here, i already see many kind program like this that cannot sustain for long time, and even they already paid $54, it is too much.

MTV$
      Thanks

So, Another scam site it is, I don't think that the site will pay their members, It is impossible that the admin have paid $54 in real, These stats are fake and second bad thing in here is that we need to invest our money first.

MTV$
      Thanks

10$ is a very big amount which they are adding in the purchase balance of the newly joined members.i think at least we can use this site for advertising our ads because earning money is impossible here but we can use this balance for collecting referrals.

MTV$
      Thanks

Its a scam site .First they want investment .Second purchasing price is 10$ its so high .And they paid 122$ but no proof .Its just a legit site in my view .They want must investment for payout now you can see.......

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sh.shani View Post
      10$ is a very big amount which they are adding in the purchase balance of the newly joined members.i think at least we can use this site for advertising our ads because earning money is impossible here but we can use this balance for collecting referrals.
      the clicks rate inhere is too low,this program will struggle to members to work on the program,though the minimum payout might be low but the rate is not encouraging.though i haven't been to the site to check with the numbers of ads available to members daily.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spywww View Post
      So, Another scam site it is, I don't think that the site will pay their members, It is impossible that the admin have paid $54 in real, These stats are fake and second bad thing in here is that we need to invest our money first.
      the site went off line the other day and when they came back,the minimum payout is set to $0.00 i thought i'd finally get my payout that day but of course i didn't because they changed the rules already.

MTV$
      Thanks

the site script is too much bad and poor because the pay per click rates are very low and we have to wait much time in order to reached the minimum pay scale rate so i request to the owner of the site that he must do some amendments for the click rates and make the script attractive for us.

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah,the script of the program is too ordinary and i doubt of the program is still paying members .the program is offering a very high click rate and i doubt if the program did ever get anybody to come work on the program becasue i couldn't find any proof of payment for the program.
      a.k.a babalonta

MTV$
      Thanks

i don t think that this site is paying its members because i have visited all the section of this site and i have not seen any payment proof yet this is the thing due to which i am not feeling satisfaction to join this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

This site is not a good option to earn money.it was good on that time when payout was no minimum and now earnings reaches to its peak and they are also forcing us to pay our own money before making payout.i dont like these restrictions.

MTV$
      Thanks

this is the new site and has no much days at it came so that's why it is my responsibly to check first this site status about the payment procedure that how much time is the limit while paid to the users and whether this site is promising not.

MTV$
      Thanks

Dont invest in this site because the admin is fraud. I invested $10 in this site, The admin promised to pay $13 but instead of paying me he blacklisted my username now I cant access my account plus the admin uploaded the fake payment proof associated with my username.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow great to see such kind of cool and nice site the earning rate of this site is good but friend there is no enough details for this site just like i cant see any payment method for cash out because most of the payment method are not working in my country. Any way thanks friend for sharing information about this site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information