Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MigaHost.com earn upto $30 for 1000 downloads with minimum payout of only $1

Quote Originally Posted by migahost View Post
      hi thanks for your feedback, we have tried to make it best for you by having minimum of $1 payout via paypal, alertpay or western union. Another thing is that we pay all countries and have good rates, another good feature is that we pay per click, so earn per complete or NON complete downloads!

Hope this gives you a better conclusion on migahost.com

Thanks
      This is the best hosting site I have come across! Presently 4,406 people like the site in Facebook and why not, it seem the only hosting site that recognizes that after U.S. and U.K., there are also people living in other countries. I have been considering what hosting site to work with for sometime now and I know I have found it. I will join now and get to work, already have some files to upload.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MigaHost.com earn upto $30 for 1000 downloads with minimum payout of only $1

Quote Originally Posted by sniperz View Post
      So i joined the site and uploaded few books.I got 4 downloads.But still no moneyz.I passed on the link to couple of my friends who needed them.So i don't understand why it didn't credited.I am not sure they downloaded it completely or not.But a couple must be complete downloads plus my files shows 4 downloads.Please clear how to earn if I am not getting the money from downloads.Thanks.
      well it still depends on the file size because if its only an ebook then its really just a small size and rates depends on the size and the country right? so, if your downloaders belongs to the lowest bracket... then you will just get a low amount

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takiya View Post
      @sniperz :
      well you should look to the total earning my friend..not just from balance only..because 4 downloader is really less amount..exactly you will really able to saw a good amount of money after 1k downloader..its mean you still needed 250x more times downloader again
      wait wait, i found somwthing dude,, you decide if youre going to believe this or not but this forum is really trusted by uploaders around the world...
      read this:
      http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=84585
      and this:
      http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=781793

im not saying this is a scam ok, i just want your opinion for the site... so does anyone here got paid by this site??

MTV$
      Thanks

Its sounds like a fantastic..,i know some paid uploading sites but,most of them are scam even though,i like this site very 1$ for 100 downloads thats great....!

MTV$
      Thanks

THIS SITE IS SCAM. Search Google for MigaHost scam, everywhere saying it is scam. Even look on there Facebook page Admin making up excuses for payments not being sent.

MTV$
      Thanks

I joined the site about two weeks ago, but have given up on it because the files I wanted to upload never got to load despite several attempts. Somehow I feel the site is promising too much for comfort and lately I have been getting emails from the admin about things returning to normalcy in the site, but I think the main thing that needs attention is the pending payments to members!

MTV$
      Thanks

Well it really looks promising because the offer of earning opportunity from this site is very good. Imagine earning $30 for having downloaded your files 1000 times. But the hard part here is making your file noticeable to be downloaded by other people from target areas.

MTV$
      Thanks

wow this is the best paid for download i have ever seen so that i found my country on tier b . the minimum cash out is very good man i liked so much because this is the first time i see this minimum payout in such site . i will join it for sure and i hope i will find interesting more

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chardyme View Post
      Well it really looks promising because the offer of earning opportunity from this site is very good. Imagine earning $30 for having downloaded your files 1000 times. But the hard part here is making your file noticeable to be downloaded by other people from target areas.
      that is also i notice about this site. Though i kinda got attracted to their earning plan, only if i have plenty of friends from us and uk...it would be harder for me to earn here.

MTV$
      Thanks

They are scam!!! They don't pay me, and delete my comments on facebook!!
      They will pay you the wrong amount!! such as just $0.5/1000!!
      They are scam!!!!!!!!!

MTV$
      Thanks

There seems to be lots controversies surrounding payment from this program and coming from many of its members. I think it is high time this post is removed from being "Sticky" and placed where it really belongs.

MTV$
      Thanks

well this is a great opportunity to all internet user,to all who want to try please post feedback in order to make it sure!

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow, this site is more than tempting to me. I like the simple and easy structure of this site. Alertpay is the payment processor and it will be good if the admin accept liberty reserve as one of their payment methods. All i want to say that this site is superb and has a low cashout of one dollar per 100 downloads. Ap members what are you waiting for. Join now.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Wow, this site is more than tempting to me. I like the simple and easy structure of this site. Alertpay is the payment processor and it will be good if the admin accept liberty reserve as one of their payment methods. All i want to say that this site is superb and has a low cashout of one dollar per 100 downloads. Ap members what are you waiting for. Join now.
      You look like you didn't read the thread... did you?

People are not satisfied at all with the service. I was thinking about joining as well, but I won't after reading what I read in this thread.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
      You look like you didn't read the thread... did you?

People are not satisfied at all with the service. I was thinking about joining as well, but I won't after reading what I read in this thread.

We pay all our users, this person is our competitor thats why his against us, we have more then 10000 users and 7000 + facebook fans. We have also posted lots of payment proof i dont see any reason to be against us.

Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

The download rates are nice and the site have $1 payout which is quote surprising for me cuz i have seen this first time I would like to try the site for nice earnings

MTV$
      Thanks

this site also geo specific and indian cant earn good income here because always india come at c or last group of the any file hosting site and giving less money for work... i am not good in referring and i also having mobile net so i cant download or upload files in sites in much frequently so.. not interested ..

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello,

This program sounds like a great idea.. too bad it's not available in my country. Is there one similar available worldwide ?
      Also is there any risk of downloading something that could damage your computer ? First time I'm hearing about something like this so the question might be silly for more experienced users.

MTV$
      Thanks

waww, this one is very fantastic site. High rate for each download file and low cashout. If I got 1,000 downloader from my country I still can earn $4 for 1,000 downloads... It's nice, thanks TS, I gotta joine on those site

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
      Hello,

This program sounds like a great idea.. too bad it's not available in my country. Is there one similar available worldwide ?
      Also is there any risk of downloading something that could damage your computer ? First time I'm hearing about something like this so the question might be silly for more experienced users.
      It is inetersting.I find nowhere that they don't accept members around the world.However I also didn't find much information about overall.It rings me bell

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information