Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MigaHost.com earn upto $30 for 1000 downloads with minimum payout of only $1

we have removed bracket C, please check the site.. Sorry for the confusion. thanks for your opinion.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MigaHost.com earn upto $30 for 1000 downloads with minimum payout of only $1

thats a good file hosting site. Low minimum in payout. I joined a lot of file hosting and im on sti8ll on hotfile. Well i will also try this because minimum for payout is good. Sharing the download link on blogs, website is good, we make more downloads and we can make extra income here,By file hosting, we can earn its either Online or Offline because the downloads are the one that counts.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think this site is really good because the minimum of cashout just $1 only also they accept non-completed download!!! this one is the best part..so although the downloader not download completely we still got the earning?? wow..

MTV$
      Thanks

wow! a list of your proof is very attractive in just one day.1000 download = 30$ ,with the min pay is $ 1, only about 30 full download is $ 1. I'm excited to join this hope it still paid very well. I currently also involved in money paid to upload. Here is a page where I need to join now.thanks you for share this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Sounds good , not hard to reach because it is just 1$. Another site that im going to register.hope i can earn from this!

MTV$
      Thanks

may i know something in here?? i want to ask are 1 IP for multiple download still counted on the earning?? or this site just counted different IP downloader?? any one know about this one guys?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takiya View Post
      may i know something in here?? i want to ask are 1 IP for multiple download still counted on the earning?? or this site just counted different IP downloader?? any one know about this one guys?
      Yeah I also have this question,whether downloads coming from same ip address within 24 hours are counted as different or one.As many sites do not count them as seperate downloads.
      Its a very good site,since the minimum payout is so less,multiple payment processors and they offer so good rates for B group of countries too.

MTV$
      Thanks

@sniperz :
      yeah if this site is accept mulitple download from same IP for different file i think will be really good remember this site just $1 payout only..im sure this site will be booming if they accept that
      my self was join here and was upload some of file but look like still no downloader there lol..i must promote more again now

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takiya View Post
      @sniperz :
      yeah if this site is accept mulitple download from same IP for different file i think will be really good remember this site just $1 payout only..im sure this site will be booming if they accept that
      my self was join here and was upload some of file but look like still no downloader there lol..i must promote more again now
      Thanks for clarifying that,I am looking forward to it.Its a very good site and I am sure it will be become very popular amongst people when they see such good features and rates.I hope I can earn few dollars from their site

MTV$
      Thanks

So i joined the site and uploaded few books.I got 4 downloads.But still no moneyz.I passed on the link to couple of my friends who needed them.So i don't understand why it didn't credited.I am not sure they downloaded it completely or not.But a couple must be complete downloads plus my files shows 4 downloads.Please clear how to earn if I am not getting the money from downloads.Thanks.

MTV$
      Thanks

@sniperz :
      well you should look to the total earning my friend..not just from balance only..because 4 downloader is really less amount..exactly you will really able to saw a good amount of money after 1k downloader..its mean you still needed 250x more times downloader again

MTV$
      Thanks

@Gopex :
      from where you know this site is scam now?? also your post is just look like a spam only ==a with a very poor english..
      can you show to us the proof this site is scam now?

MTV$
      Thanks

the rate is good but how do you guys get people to download from your link i barely get any downloads

MTV$
      Thanks

Bracket C has been eliminated and now bracket C has become bracket B. That means higher paying rates. Seems like a promising site but i don't know what files i could share and how could i promote them.

MTV$
      Thanks

i heard time about PPD sites whose their minimum payout is just 1$ and they support AlertPay it is means they support all over the world that is very nice thing I am going to registered over there

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mausyo View Post
      Bracket C has been eliminated and now bracket C has become bracket B. That means higher paying rates. Seems like a promising site but i don't know what files i could share and how could i promote them.
      yeah you are right my friend..this is a chance for us who on bracket C for getting more earning for sure..because at another site we just will got small earning also at another site the minimum to cashout is high..but in here?? very very low for sure

MTV$
      Thanks

friend i can promote my link to download so now i am not working there and they have very low rate for my country "india" only 12 dollar for 1000 download and site is around 2 gb ,because this low rate i leave this site ..

MTV$
      Thanks

Well rates are good but as I said for getting downloads we have to post download link in forums and many forums do not allow any file host , they have some selected list so in this way before joining any file host site we should check on forums that they allow this site in their forum or not?

MTV$
      Thanks

This site is good and this paid to download can use IDM too.It still good and I think in someday many members will use this site instead fileserve and other too.(I have the bad exp with fireserve coz I spend the time about 6 hours per file).

MTV$
      Thanks

Haven't tried the site yet but with their offers, it really sounds good, it's really easy to reach that $1 minimum payout, even I will just work with 5 forums, I'm pretty sure within 3 days I can reach that, and if In lucky and I have enough time to post in more forums I think we can reach it within a day..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information