Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Thumbs up MigaHost.com earn upto $30 for 1000 downloads with minimum payout of only $1

MIGAHOST.COM

How it works:

1. Points are given for complete downloads and non-complete downloads of any file.

2. You receive 15% of each user's profit who signed up with your affiliate links.

3. Once you reach the minimum payout of $1.00 you can withdraw points earned.

4. Payments are made via AlertPay.

5. Payments should be issued with in 7 business days.

Migahost .com rates for each 1,000 download of your files

Size / Country* A B C
      3-50 MB $3.00 $2.00 $1.00
      50-100 MB $9.00 $6.00 $3.00
      100-512 MB $15.00 $10.00 $5.00
      512-1024 MB $21.00 $14.00 $7.00
      1024-2000 MB $27.00 $18.00 $9.00
      2000-2048 MB $33.00 $22.00 $11.00

* Country Groups:

A. United States, Canada
      B. United Kingdom, France, Germany, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Thailand
      C. All Others

Migahost.com Premium affiliate program

You will get 50% of each premium account sale that will be made using your affiliate links.

Rules:

1. You must be logged in while uploading to Migahost.

2. Your uploads must honor our terms of service & copyrights.

3. You are disqualified & banned if you try to manipulate your results.

4. Files must be over 3 MB.

5. References of the link clicked must be from the site where the link is placed.

6. Any act of fake downloads and cheating the system for personal benefits will not be tolerated. Any such attempt if found may result in permanent ban of that user,account & ip address.

PAYMENT PROOF shown on the website

Register at www.migahost.com
      Last edited by migahost; 05-14-2011 at 11:47 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to migahost For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MigaHost.com earn upto $30 for 1000 downloads with minimum payout of only $1

wow! you can cashout at 100 download, its great to hear! but i want to let you know that your link (or what you want to be a link) is just a text, add your ref link if they site allow refferals percent! i join it, gonna try

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MigaHost.com earn upto $30 for 1000 downloads with minimum payout of only $1

Last edited by migahost; 05-20-2011 at 08:07 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow, this host seems like a good place to earn. Only 1$ for payout is so promising. I think I'll add this host to my list. I don't have AP but creating one for testing this won't hurt. just need 100 download, not even complete dowload is too good. Anyway, do you have any recent payment? How long has this host been here?

MTV$
      Thanks

have a look at the facebook page many people have posted there payment proof there -
      you may need to like the page to view all users comments.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Migah...03578366348947

Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

I have never tried Paid to Download site. I think this one looks interesting and promising. I just need to prepare what file I need to upload there. I'll try this one and let's see if I can be successful and earn nice income from this program.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow, this is my thing. It pays via Alertpay. I liked the download earnings rates of migahost. I am sure i'll make good amount here.

MTV$
      Thanks

guys i must confess as these is mouth watering and very tepting but one thing i will want to ask cos i am a little bit confused is that " Do they pay for upload or download cos i am seeing some member saying upload and some other saying downloads and also i will like to if there is any form of virus protection on the downloads...thank you

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi there you get paid per download, the bigger the file size the more your earn its that simple. Thanks for your question

MTV$
      Thanks

dear admin want you to clarify more on the rate to other countries other than US hope its not that low?? seems like the site is fast in downloading what about the uploading? i will bookmark this site and try this one. Does the admin deletes files? I want to upload animes and try to promote this to my friends.
      FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

MTV$
      Thanks

I have a movie which i uploaded to my PC and it is having 500 plus as MB.I thought no site is going to accept it.Now that i have found this one,i will upload it and share the links among my people.I do love their plan,minimum cashout and payment method,which is Alertpay.
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh this is the first paid to download that has the minimum cash out to be just 1dollar.
      Am going to join this program and see if i can make some quick dough.
      Beside can someone show me a better way of promoting my download link?
      Where do i place them?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T2t2 View Post
      Oh this is the first paid to download that has the minimum cash out to be just 1dollar.
      Am going to join this program and see if i can make some quick dough.
      Beside can someone show me a better way of promoting my download link?
      Where do i place them?
      There are alot of forum sites that you can use to promote your download-able links from this site.If you are lucky enough to have people from United State Of America download them,you will be able to reach the $1 minimum on time.

MTV$
      Thanks

hmm the file size i think is low, and i still can earn if like this.., maybe upload some song can make it more good.., and the rate for me is good not standard or even low or high, i like their affiliate things it is good for promoter and worth

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow,1,878 already liked the program on Facebook and there are alot of proof of payments from members.This is a great program.If 1,878 had liked the program on facebook,i bet there are more that the admin must be paying.I read their post on Facebook begging members to exercise patience,there are alot of members to pay.I just hope they don't get into problem or increase the minimum cashout.

MTV$
      Thanks

I never yet try this type of program and i am thinking of engaging myself in this because i have plenty of movies that i have downloaded, so now i have decided to upload it and earn through it. Don't you think migahost is the best site for me?

MTV$
      Thanks

hi thanks for your feedback, we have tried to make it best for you by having minimum of $1 payout via paypal, alertpay or western union. Another thing is that we pay all countries and have good rates, another good feature is that we pay per click, so earn per complete or NON complete downloads!

Hope this gives you a better conclusion on migahost.com

Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

@charlly
      you mean people who are due for payment has not been paid yet?
      Am going to do a search on google to see if i can find some payment proofs, then i can think of joining and promoting this site.
      @migahost
      if you like i can blog about your program on http://moneyhomeblog.com contact me if you want me to write about it and make it even more popular.

What i like most about this program is they have good option of getting paid either through alertpay or paypal.

MTV$
      Thanks

please see orginal payment proof posted by migahost users here -

http://www.facebook.com/MigaHost

Thanks for your question.

MTV$
      Thanks

The rates per download is good so it is really profitable to invest our time in this get paid to site. In this site i am not lucky enough to earn bigger because i am in bracket C of the kinds of members so i got only low earnings.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information