Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Izards - izards.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Izards Investment Expert is a private investment fund operating on traders with advanced skills in Foreign Exchange (FOREX),a reliable short-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real trading from the real forex market.

Izards Investment Expert could be exactly what your looking for. There is no sense in cheating the Investors for us, we offer you a great opportunity of stable and high interest combined with confidence in your investment safety. We have seen many people suffer loses from various internet opportunities that can not meet their promises, thus we feel that there is a need for people like you to make a steady gain in income without risking large amounts of money.
      Investment Plans:

6.7% - 10.5% DAILY FOR 20 DAYS

Referral program: 5% - 9%

Instant Withdraw

Minimum Invest: $1

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, AP

Link: http://izards.com/

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Izards - izards.com

investment plans are seemingly attractive and the minimum deposits might attract many small investors.somethings about the hyip:-
      Registrar: NAME.COM LLC
      Whois Server: whois.name.com
      Referral URL: http://www.name.com

Expiration Date: 2012-05-11
      Creation Date: 2011-05-11
      Last Update Date: 2011-05-11

Name Servers:
      ns2705.hostgator.com
      ns2706.hostgator.com
      looks quite weired by the above information.Good for a short term investment.

http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

6.7% daily for the next 20days,this program is really having a wonderful plan which i admired,and the script looks quite good,i like this this plan,within just 20days we'll get both our principle and roi which is really fair.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legendkid View Post
      6.7% daily for the next 20days,this program is really having a wonderful plan which i admired,and the script looks quite good,i like this this plan,within just 20days we'll get both our principle and roi which is really fair.
      but don't you think it offers you with 134% after the maturation of your investment plan and also you get your investment back then it becomes quite a high interest rate.Don't you think it is quite risky to invest in here?

MTV$
      Thanks

@giritheja you are right. By returning principal, the final ROI becomes high. This is a good advantage to take it in early days of the Hyip. There's no risk at all since you'll be earning a daily profit of 6.7% until the period is over. Unlike if it was said "% after 20 days" which is very riskful.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onlinist View Post
      @giritheja you are right. By returning principal, the final ROI becomes high. This is a good advantage to take it in early days of the Hyip. There's no risk at all since you'll be earning a daily profit of 6.7% until the period is over. Unlike if it was said "% after 20 days" which is very riskful.
      Currently it is a good time to invest in as it is just 1 day old.But Do you think it will survive for 15 days that is required to reach the BEP?

MTV$
      Thanks

however not believe it provides a person along with 134% following the growth of the expense strategy and you also get a expense in those days this gets a significant higher rate of interest. Not believe it is very dangerous to purchase right here?

MTV$
      Thanks

At this point, I'm just glad I didn't do business with them. Such a scam after all.

Thread Information