Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Discuss about MTV on mylot

Hello

This is a very simply offer. This is related to a discussion website called mylot. It is a general discussion forum. All you need to do is create topics to promote moneytalkvillage.

Do not create a topic directly talking about moneytalkvillage. For example create a topic with title " How do your earn online " or " How much do you earn online in a day " Or " Are you active in Forex "

Once that is done you can fill the content talking about Money talk Village. Saying that you've come across MTV which is a good opportunity to earn and one should signup etc. For forex related topics you can encourage members to be active in forex sections and earn from there.

Hope I've explained in details on how this works.

You can post your topics here. I will check them and pay you 10 cents for each such topic.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Discuss about MTV on mylot

i am prepared to do this ill create a topic almost each day will i just get paid for creating topics or will i get paid for posting in these topics later too?

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Depends on how famous the topic goes on to be. I'd like to pay you for the posts you make too. But I've opened this as a trail to see if it makes any difference. If it does I guess in the next batch I'll pay for the posts as well.
      But I might pay for the first few posts you make in the discussion, but not the same amount.

MTV$
      Thanks

I will start with posting threads about your website related topics on Mylot. What is the allowed maximum of threads or posts at Mylot about the forum?

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Postworker23 View Post
      I will start with posting threads about your website related topics on Mylot. What is the allowed maximum of threads or posts at Mylot about the forum?
      Probably one discussion per day is enough. Don't want to come under the spamming topic radar. One per day should keep it safe.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarak View Post
      Hello

This is a very simply offer. This is related to a discussion website called mylot. It is a general discussion forum. All you need to do is create topics to promote moneytalkvillage.

Do not create a topic directly talking about moneytalkvillage. For example create a topic with title " How do your earn online " or " How much do you earn online in a day " Or " Are you active in Forex "

Once that is done you can fill the content talking about Money talk Village. Saying that you've come across MTV which is a good opportunity to earn and one should signup etc. For forex related topics you can encourage members to be active in forex sections and earn from there.

Hope I've explained in details on how this works.

You can post your topics here. I will check them and pay you 10 cents for each such topic.
      oh can i say admin why only mylot and anyone can make this offer or not if yes i want join tanks admin?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ehapmohamed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Mylot has a lot of generic crowd and something with so many members can get good traffic.

I really need some members to be active in this offer. It will surely help them earn more and also fetch more members for the forum.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

MTV$
      Thanks

10 cents per topic? How about the posts? If you are going to pay for each useful post i made on the topic in mylot i have created then i would like to participate on this contest YOu sure held lots of contest admin. And its all great

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zenkey23 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zenkey23 View Post
      10 cents per topic? How about the posts? If you are going to pay for each useful post i made on the topic in mylot i have created then i would like to participate on this contest YOu sure held lots of contest admin. And its all great
      Right now I am going to pay only for the topics. But If I see there are members who are replying and the topic is going well I'd most certainly pay 5 cents per your reply.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow thats great! so in other words i should make the topic alive for me to earn more right? As soon as i get the time ill try my very best to post on MyLot right away As of now i dont know why but i cant access myLot. I mean it takes lots of minutes before loading wew xD

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zenkey23 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

I have a account on mylot but I only have one post. I believe MoneytalkVillage pays more! isn't that right?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostx For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Is moneytalkvillage a sort of affiliate of Mylot or is it independent? Do I have to be active on Mylot as well or is it ok?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostx For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

I was referred here by kyriousrobert when I read a topic he made on mylot re: MTV.
      Only that I forgot to reply on his thread and now I can't find it.
      So is the offer now available for replies to topics or just for new topics made on mylot?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cashquest For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

This cool aside gaining infos. I also earn as well. This the best site ever I read different topics with different ideas to be learned. I ll post as much as I can base on my ideas to share this to everyone.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to junry_dibuayan For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

This is great idea!you can earn while sharing your creativeness on how you promote money talk village..nice I will start on creating ideas to promote MTV.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alfonsoaxel For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Is this contest is still active? if Yes than I am member of Mylot since last 2 year and have not read or hear about MTV over there but a friend called me to make some good post here as well. So if this contest is active than I can go ahead and start some real discussion at mylot, as I have good followers and reputation over there

27. The Following User Says Thank You to isloooboy For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by isloooboy View Post
      Is this contest is still active? if Yes than I am member of Mylot since last 2 year and have not read or hear about MTV over there but a friend called me to make some good post here as well. So if this contest is active than I can go ahead and start some real discussion at mylot, as I have good followers and reputation over there
      I think this contest is no longer active, because I've asked the same thing to the admin. and the answer is when a thread moved here means indicates that the this contest has ended. if you're still interested in the contest please find at the thread listed above because there are many contests that are still active

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kivanger For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

I just know from your statement above that the offered is no longer allowed
      Maybe the admin get busy to manage this forum
      Start sharing not selling

31. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburudolar For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

It's just the administrator on this page could not longer to moderate because of is there another discussion he/she may manage for now and I think it would be more interesting.

MTV$
      Thanks

only mylot??? thats cruel..please admin give us some more space more place to discuss.i am new to the site but my pals have given a good lot of stories of the site...i wanna utilize it.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to aanepal For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information