Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Types of mutual fund schemes
06-10-2012, 01:04 PM #1Bannedis is trying to fall in love with
this site ;)I am:
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Types of mutual fund schemes
Based on investment objective mutual fund schemes can be classified into three broad categories:
Debt Funds and
Equity Funds invest in equity shares of companies available in stock market. Within equity funds there can be diversified equity funds, sector funds, ELSS funds, index funds etc.
Debt Funds/Income Funds invest in fixed interest bearing instruments like bonds, debentures, government securities, treasury bill, certificate of deposits, commercial paper etc issued by corporates and government.
The combination of above two is Balanced Funds, which take minimum of 65% exposure to equity shares and remaining 35% in debt instrument.
06-10-2012 01:04 PM # ADSAdvertise here Circuit advertisement
- Join Date
- My Birthday
- Million and counting
Re: Types of mutual fund schemes
very excellent details about the schemes of mutual fund. yes this things are new to me but what i know about mutual fund is the fund which
will be platformed by some institutions to collect the small smal funds from all level of fund holders and do invest in securities.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)