Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Unhappy Millions of Pokerstars Chips

Hate starting all over again with 1000 Pokerstars play money chips? Want to be able to play with millions of chips within a matter of minutes? Iím from the nepal so I canít play with real money anymore. I do very much enjoy the play money tables as well but I donít like the wait time for my chips to reload when Iím on a losing streak, nor do I like playing at the low states tables.

If you play at the play money tables I found out about this site PokerStars Chips For Sale - Sell and Buy PokerStars Play Money Chips and Full Tilt Play Money at the Best Rates Guaranteed! where you can get as many chips as you want. They are very friendly and very quick. You simply choose the amount of chips you want, fill out your order, and a rep will transfer the chips into your account. And Voilŗ, sit at any table you like instead of spending days trying to build up your chip stack.

See you all at the high stakes tables!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thetibetanlady For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Millions of Pokerstars Chips

I'm sorry, but don't they give play money chip for free? You just to go to the play money section and top up your account. Not much, maybe, but what's the point of spending real money for some play money when you can play real money and got play money for free?

What a joke.

MTV$
      Thanks

its sounds very easy to play. I cannot explain to you, its just Little things give you away. and its no free game
      Start sharing not selling

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pemburudolar View Post
      its sounds very easy to play. I cannot explain to you, its just Little things give you away. and its no free game
      You are right. And many times, those expert players will play you around to think it's an easy game, and turns out you loose all your money to them in the end.

MTV$
      Thanks

The bulk of them are on poker, and reading them one is reminded that Sklansky almost invented the serious, logical, and carefully reasoned approach to the game based on statistics and probability. An entire generation of winning players has been the result, changing poker forever.

What is the site called for the free chips, it sounds interesting, could please post the site name, as I would like to receive more free chips for pokerstars

MTV$
      Thanks

Hey i am from Nepal too. I love playing high stakes table in facebook poker as well. At present my account has 2 mil chips. That is more than enough to pass your freaky boring times i guess . But once i hit the million i love to play lower stakes like 200-400 betting every hand i have. It's fun to gamble although virtual.

MTV$
      Thanks

the additionally decided not to they furnish performance usd computer chip at no cost you merely to reach the performance dollar piece as well as leading entirely that narrative Little i suppose however the aim in all shelling out the case dollar for a couple of performance usd if you possibly could predicament a fact bucks and also looked like there was performance buck free?

MTV$
      Thanks

That really sounds good that you can try any amount and any table. I am also from Nepal and love to play online gambling games a lot. Poker is one of my favorite gambling games among all. I would like to thanks for the information. Hope I will enjoy the game.

Thread Information