Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Is Facebook connection people or separating?

Facebook is connecting people because of its worldwide access, we can easily communicate with loveones abroad. But it can also separate people if we don't use facebook properly by means of status. If we post something that can hurt others it will cause an angry feeling to other party.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

facebook is a two-edged sword it can connect people and shorting the space between theme or separate theme

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamal258 View Post
      facebook is a two-edged sword it can connect people and shorting the space between theme or separate theme
      Two-edged sword that really hurts :P lOL Yea it is true it is somewhat like that within facebook you are like having to hit to different objects with one bullet on one trajectory which really makes facebook a great place to connect with people far from you or even near you.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vista View Post
      With help of Facebook we easily connect with our friends virtually. But we can not met with our physically cause we pass a lot of time using Facebook or Other social network. Thus we get separate from each other. What is your opinion?
      In my opinion, it is not what we called "separating" because Facebook is the alternative one to connect with our friends. It doesn't mean that if we are using Facebook, we get separate with our friends, in fact, Facebook help us stay connected even we are from from them.

MTV$
      Thanks

Social networking sites like facebook allows us to get in touch and re-intouch with our loved ones (relatives and friends). So basically they are a way of connecting us to our loved ones. Cases found out that couples separates because of social networking site. This is because the man/woman can have a communication with his/her past relationship. So the relationship are put on the rocks.

MTV$
      Thanks

With help of Facebook we easily connect with our friends virtually. But we can not met with our physically cause we pass a lot of time using Facebook or Other social network. Thus we get separate from each other. What is your opinion?
      In my opinion, i think facebook is definitely connecting people not separating them. One can connect with long lost friends and relatives. One could even connect with old classmate known from way back.

MTV$
      Thanks

I completely disagree with this point of view of yours. Because of FB I come to know a lot of my child hood friends and come to know where they recently are. Thus we had planned for a get to gether, means via FB only we are in a position to held physical meeting of all of us.

MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook really made to connect with friends and family in different places. It help people to communicate with their loveones easily and people use FB to locate their long lost friend or maybe to find some relatives that they didn't know. It's like making the world smaller and smaller. Have a great day!

MTV$
      Thanks

Yup. absolutely! Facebook can really connect us with our friends, classmates and loved ones. So, we cannot call Facebook as "separating". This is a kind of social networking site, it means helping us to connect with our friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook is connecting people and there are some case that facebook is the reason of separating two people. We should not just depend on facebook, we should do something so connect again with our love ones or friends. And never blame facebook for break ups.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes Facebook is connecting people. We can meet our long lost friends once again in facebook whether they live in any part of the world facebook has helped us a lot. i really love facebook. If we can meet physically then what is the use of Facebook. We use Facebook for our friends and relatives who are far away with whom we cant meet physically often. I really love Facebook. The best.

MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook HELPS you make the connection but its up to YOU if you SEPERATE it or not. I've met many people through facebook and at the same time I've damaged a few relationships between me and a few people. But it was never the medium connecting me between these people's fault, it was my own (the user)

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothalot View Post
      Facebook HELPS you make the connection but its up to YOU if you SEPERATE it or not. I've met many people through facebook and at the same time I've damaged a few relationships between me and a few people. But it was never the medium connecting me between these people's fault, it was my own (the user)
      But I still believe that FB helps you to connect with the other people a lot rather than breaking relations only. Its agreed that more you talk more you create problems for you. But on the contrary its via FB only that atleast you maintain contact with your long distance friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

It will always be up to the user, if he/She use it to break someones relationship or not. Thats why we should remember to be responsible in every word we post in our account. Think before you click.

MTV$
      Thanks

in the fact, facebook can connected people and separated people, if we have old friend and we didn;t meet them for long time we can stay connected with facebook, like post wall and chat, but the reason people get separated is people get jealous to her/his boy/girlfriend because they interact to other people. it can make they break their relationship

MTV$
      Thanks

I think we should meet personally too if there is time. For sure some of the facebook friends seldom meet each other because they are far away from each other. I hope we do not just be contented with using Facebook but we need to see personal for physical attachment.

MTV$
      Thanks

In terms of a love affair or a relationship,facebook do help connect two people in love and can also equally separate them in the sense that they can see or view that one of them tends loving another close friend on facebook.

MTV$
      Thanks

there are instances that face book become the reasons why people become break up with their love ones. and some times face book can be a way or uniting people. its all about how we going to deal with it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Mostly i have never seen or heard of face book uniting two breaked up lovers rather i do hear of facebook causing break up in between two lover just for nothing sake.

MTV$
      Thanks

face book is connecting people around the world, and some moments, face book is the reason of some break up's that is why i can say it is 60% of connecting and 40% of separating people. it will always be in the users control of he/ she going to use face book.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information