Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Suspended Twitter Account - Posible Cause?

What are the possibility that make your twitter account suspended?

First - Small time interval creating twitter account in one IP adress.
      Twitter allows 1 IP adress to create 10 accounts each day. But you have to make in a different time interval.
      Second - You tweet with links only, and you tweet with the same content. Twitter will see that and get your account suspended.

Twitter nowadays is very strict in account creation. Sometimes after making a twitter account they will be suspended just right after you created them.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Suspended Twitter Account - Posible Cause?

twitter usually suspend account when you are have your account on auto pilot by many programs too! sometimes, you just got a msg "you are unable to do ... thing" but when the system realise you make it daily, you will be reported as spam! by example, if you are active many programs to feed your blog post on the same account on twitter, you can have 5 same tweets each time you make a post!

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes i agree with you. But what i noticed about the account suspension thing is twitter is not suspending my matured account ( i mean an old twitter account) i also use this on autopilot and they never get it suspended. The newly made account got suspended in 3 -5 min using autopilot thing. I hope this thing will end soon so that i can start my twitter marketing again.

MTV$
      Thanks

What you had posted above is correct and I think twitter doesn't allow any mature contents on their site. There was a time wherein there was a user who uploaded a nasty photo there then twitter had an action on that user. They immediately suspended the account.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by todnih View Post

Twitter allows 1 IP adress to create 10 accounts each day. But you have to make in a different time interval.
      Second - You tweet with links only, and you tweet with the same content. Twitter will see that and get your account suspended.

Twitter nowadays is very strict in account creation. Sometimes after making a twitter account they will be suspended just right after you created them.
      Twitter is among the many websites which don’t tolerate Spam! When Twitter finds some suspicious activity on your account, it Red-Flags you and keep a close watch on you. If the suspicious activity continues, your Twitter account is suspended temporarily or Permanently. But there have been cases, where people think that their account is Suspended for No Reason.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes i saw someone telling that his account got suspended without doing anything, the good thing is after that day he log in his account and its not suspended after all. Yes Twitter don't tolerate Spam. But they cant stop it because of those twitter marketing software.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is bad enough when our twitter is suspended and it really hurts because of all the hardwork we did to gain followers. But here is a good question, what do we do if our twitter is suspended? I checked and it turns out we could complain and submit a ticket and wait for 28- 42 hours while they check. Then if they see that they have made a mistake then here is another trick from http://greatsalesstrategy.blogspot.com

.9 Easy Steps to recover twitter username that is suspended

1. Realise you’ve been suspended
      2. Create a new account with a new random Twitter username
      3. Confirm the account by Email
      4. Log out of this account and log back into your suspended account
      5. Go to Settings > Accounts and change your suspended username
      6. You will be asked for your password. Enter it and then log out
      7. Log back into your new Twitter account
      8. Go to Settings > Account, change new username to the old suspended username
      9. Enter password again and voila, you’re sorted.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to klizfer For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Hahaha I never tried this method but if this really work this will really help a lot of people in twitter world. I don't have any plans recovering my suspended twitter account because i really don't care much on the followers. I only use those account for TweetAttacks Wait and reply module. What is wait and reply module? This will automatically make a @mention thing and uses the search result on a selected keyword. For example you tweet I want an iPad and iPad is on my keyword parameter tweetattacks will automatically tweet you in @mention fucntion.

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah i hear twitter is suspending account now,that's why i'm now very carefully on posting links on my tweet i make sure i ]lll never repeat some of my tweets maybe they've fund out they are using twitter ti spam
      OUT OF THIS FORUM FOREVER

MTV$
      Thanks

is twitter suspending accounts due to inactivity? anyways thanks for this post..

.9 Easy Steps to recover twitter username that is suspended

1. Realise you’ve been suspended
      2. Create a new account with a new random Twitter username
      3. Confirm the account by Email
      4. Log out of this account and log back into your suspended account
      5. Go to Settings > Accounts and change your suspended username
      6. You will be asked for your password. Enter it and then log out
      7. Log back into your new Twitter account
      8. Go to Settings > Account, change new username to the old suspended username
      9. Enter password again and voila, you’re sorted.
      i usually got my account suspended for posting links very often.. i don't have to change or create new account everytime..

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, i can say that twitter is really strict compare with facebook because in facebook you can make more than 50 accounts in a couple of time.. well, twitter have a great control of their site, they don't want to have a ghost account just to increase their populations.. this is a great step because you can really assure a great service from them.

MTV$
      Thanks

the worst thing is to get your account suspended when you already have more than 500 followers all websites do have their own tos,the admin don't want to use their site for spamming method and twitter is right implementing this rules
      I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!

MTV$
      Thanks

IM FACING A CRUSIS MY SELF MY FATHER IS 94 YEARS OLD AND NONE OF MY FAMILY WANTS TAKE CARE OR HELP TAKE CARE OF MY DAD BUT EVERYBODY GOT OPINIONS AND HOW I NEED TO DO IT IM THE ONLY ONE FOR HIM>>>>>>>>>>

MTV$
      Thanks

Yep i exprienced this when i tried creating new account cause it's been long i log in with my old account,so i decided creating another one,after filling the form it refuses creating it so i have to think of my log in id and successful for me i log in

MTV$
      Thanks

I think autobots for twitter and the affiliate links posting often creates issues for users. You get suspended for that. Make sure you are typing and posting into the account and not just posting feeds. I have seen that sometimes they suspend account which look suspicious. Better to use accounts in some moderation to avoid banning.

MTV$
      Thanks

Not only do they do that, but they have a restriction that only allows you to follow like 30-60 users a day. There are so many people I would love to follow and also my twitter always gets errors messages saying it's not working. I really wish twitter could fix this problem.

MTV$
      Thanks

Twitter is getting strict as day passes by. Thank you so much for this tip. One thing they became strict is the verification. No need to apply for verification because they will do verification process.
      Earn while you sleep. Earn extra cash on your site while relaxingCLICK ME!

MTV$
      Thanks

Is it really happening. If a person twitting with only links than what is the problem gonna be. Itscompletely depends upon the person that what he likes wand what he want to tweet. You cant put restrictions on them to tweet accordingly. This point is not acceptable by me at all.

MTV$
      Thanks

After being blocked, i tried to register again buh the reg-portal wasnt active enough and to me ,all this things are been caused by spammers buh that what makes twitter real tough because they dont give a shit !

MTV$
      Thanks

If you really wanted to keep your current twitter account then it would be our resposibility to abide to the twitter terms. But if they suspended you by accidentally did something against the rules then their are some option for us to recover it, if not we can still create new. If they would not accept our ip address we can go to some computer cafe and create new account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information