Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Highest Paying Paid To Post Forum

Admin says we can get paid by paypal already. But I am still thinking about it if I should wait to see some payment proofs. But anyway I can register. And just observed and browse the discussions here

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Thats right, a payment proof will be okay because new forum this days tends to play with members effort. They deceive the members and they keep posting. After set and done, they wont be paid. Well for pp users, you can be active here in other to check weather the forum is a paying type.

MTV$
      Thanks

That's why I think the admin should start some easy and short contest. To prove that he is indeed paying or maybe offer promotional low payout for about 20. Just to see if he does pay

MTV$
      Thanks

That is a great idea, android. I think contests and lower promotional payout will definitely attract more people there.
      Especially if he pays in cash, because I do not think many forum posters would find free domain and whatnot useful.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lockerzking View Post
      You can use your virtual money for Premium Section, Free Domain, Free youtube likes and views, VCC's and much more. We will be adding paypal proccesor soon
      The pay per post and thread rate is good but i not think more people will join it because as i think at this time most persons want to get money in their hand by Alertpay or Paypal. I am also not joining it.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site now pays out VIA AMAZON and paypal so join today. Stop saying its a scam you retards dont know anything.

You have to be dumb to not join the methods are all exclusive.

MTV$
      Thanks

I agree with that they should join first and prove on their own because i have already seen a payment proof in here. Well, i tried registering yesterday but i got problem with the captcha even i type it correctly but it didn't work. It says wrong wrong. Well, anyway, i will try again later.

MTV$
      Thanks

Sorry we fixed that error today it will never happen again so make sure u sign up and make some money

MTV$
      Thanks

I dont think that this forum will gain enough popularity because of mthe method of payment which they using that is Amazon and paypal which will not give everybody the chance to join this program,but I hope the admin would look into this and add more payment processor

MTV$
      Thanks

We know added Alertpay payments, Paypal , Amazon and Liberty Reserve. Now none of you have a reason to not join

MTV$
      Thanks

Good to see that LR has been added maybe I will join in here stright away,and hope that the forum will pay not like some others forum were one will work but no wage

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, i only see Amazon in the shop and 1 dollar worth of amazon worth five dollars in cash points. Well, i have created an account already and activated it, i will check the Forum for further information regarding this Forum because i am quite interested to be active.

MTV$
      Thanks

We know added Alertpay payments, Paypal , Amazon and Liberty Reserve. Now none of you have a reason to not join
      Thanks a lot for adding up alertpay that is going to attract a lot of members now.But ealier you have said about some referral system that pays 25 cents.I would like to know more about it.Because I could not find the detail in the site.And what about the current rates that you are having?

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow, i can see that the admin has already added up lr, alertpay and libertyreserve which i think will be nice and will attract alot of members. Maybe i will signup here soon because i can see some payment proof already in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

This is wonderful. I already signed up today and already checked the shop. Although, I don't see yet any payment processor added. So still waiting for updates and changes to be made. I'm also interested in the domain but then I don't see any further details about the domain name item like for how long the domain will be.

MTV$
      Thanks

Maybe the admin hasnt added up the payment processor yet but he has announced it. He is active in this thread and hope very soon he will answer all your questions. It is nice that even amazon was added also as members can buy up things but let see if all this will turn out to be true.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think the biggest drawback is that you are not able to draw out the amount, I am not sure what they have in the shop and if they would interest me. I think it would be a waste of time if I am not able to withdraw and I do not find anything I am interested to buy, plus there would be a shipping cost incurred

MTV$
      Thanks

i had a bad feedback from my friend he posted a lot yesterday but his points is not accumulating and when he surf the shop page there's nothing there so it made him think what he is doing on this forum he will continue to post when some familiar faces are now into it

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by profitsbuzz View Post
      I think the biggest drawback is that you are not able to draw out the amount, I am not sure what they have in the shop and if they would interest me. I think it would be a waste of time if I am not able to withdraw and I do not find anything I am interested to buy, plus there would be a shipping cost incurred
      Admin said that he will add either tomorrow or sooner paypal. Hope so it will be as I'm looking in this forum which have good post rate. And lets see how admin going to grow and fill the forum with activity. I see only few shop items as of this moment and limited items.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think this site pay to me using paypal or liberty reserve,but succes to this site and i support to you and be the best

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information