Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Highest Paying Paid To Post Forum

Quote Originally Posted by lockerzking View Post
      You have to buy items in shop, Soon we will be adding Paypal and Amazon to the shop. And you get .25 per ref so join and make money
      i think you can get fast funds by exchanging fast , i hope you add any international payment processors ( not PP BECAUSE IT works in few countries ) . you can add AP , LR . and we wait for referrals bonuses and contests to increase your activity in your forum faster .

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Is it compulsory to buy items from our posts or just an option?And when you are adding paypal does it mean that we will be able to withdraw our points from paypal?And what about the referral system?Is it like the ref has to join and post something in there or like he just has to register?And I hope that alertpay would be much better.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think am impressed with the new initiative coming from the admin of this site intimes of payment.I just hope this forum would be lasting.meanwhile i think the admin adding some payment processors such as PP or LR would attract posters to the forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think that in addition to paypal as the payment processros that they are planning to add they should ad up some payment processors that have more reach to the world.Like maybe alertpay would be the best alternative to be used as the payment processors.Because most of the forum sites use AP and LR.

MTV$
      Thanks

You can use your virtual money for Premium Section, Free Domain, Free youtube likes and views, VCC's and much more. We will be adding paypal proccesor soon
      looks like a promising site you offer a very high rate and a lot of options for members to advertisers i just hope they can keep up we need a lot of forums just like this some forums are closing shop or stopped being a paid to post it;s a welcome development

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah We will always be around, We will soon be the best forum and i want everyone to be a part of it. Join today and make some money

MTV$
      Thanks

Bump guys dont miss out on this you can make huge money with this forum there are tons of methods and high rates go

MTV$
      Thanks

You have to buy items in shop, Soon we will be adding Paypal and Amazon to the shop. And you get .25 per ref so join and make money
      i'm not into paid to post mtv is my only one but my friend who is has just join but he notice their are a lot of spam post scattered to a lot of topics and members banned i think they are just newbies some familiar faces are missing unless those familiar veteran forum posters show up there will be a lot of spammer there

MTV$
      Thanks

Indeed you are offering a good rates hopefully members can able to earn in here only when you add Paypal as a payment method for sure with that rates? plus Paypal they will surely join in here but as of now that we can just buy some stuffs that may not be so important.

MTV$
      Thanks

You can cashout paypal now everyone join this is a great site i reccomend it to everyone yo can make $200 in an hour

MTV$
      Thanks

how is it possible that we can earn $200 in just one hour in here by just posting. i have read some disscussions here and some tips to earn money from is not applicable any more. i have read actually one topic. i forgot about it. anyway, regardless if i earn that much or not as long i can learn how to earn well by the tips here i would definitely want to be active here.

MTV$
      Thanks

You can cashout paypal now everyone join this is a great site i reccomend it to everyone yo can make $200 in an hour
      Where can I find this information there? On the Make Money Rules thread, I only found this:
      Make Money Rules
      Make Money Rules
      For the Make money section the only thing you have to include is a non ref link. If you do not include a non ref link after you are asked too add one your thread will be deleted

You might want to spend some time to do some cleaning up there, make it more organized. So it will be easier for people to find information there.

And I do not think members can earn 200 dollars there either. Unless maybe you are a spammer who makes two thousands threads in an hour :

MTV$
      Thanks

How is it possible to earn 200$ in just an hour?Will you please clear us all out in this situation?Are you talking about earning by bringing referrals?The site has a dark layout which I like though and when I searched for this topic of earning that high there was no such thread.So I am expecting that you clear us out yourselves.

MTV$
      Thanks

You can earn $200 an hour with the methods on this forum, The forum has the best theme in the world and the best methods. You are a fool if you dont join

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayushsrk View Post
      How is it possible to earn 200$ in just an hour?Will you please clear us all out in this situation?Are you talking about earning by bringing referrals?The site has a dark layout which I like though and when I searched for this topic of earning that high there was no such thread.So I am expecting that you clear us out yourselves.
      yes i think that the admin should give us an example on how to achieve that $200 earning. but i am sure he is not talking about earning that much from his own forum. he was just referring to learning new things or websites that can make us that amount. but still this fourm won't directly give us that much money.

MTV$
      Thanks

The forums contains a ton of methods you can use to make $200 every hour or even more i suggest everyone to sign up

MTV$
      Thanks

but we need to browse the forums and learn those methods . i don't think it would be easy to follow those steps in each kind of money earning method. so i don't think thta $200 is easy to achieve at all. if that would be easy i don't think any one would be dissatisfied with their online earning.

MTV$
      Thanks

Its really suprised me when i saw bunch of replis in this thread and i now see that the admin of thisforum is very active here. Considering the fact that he pays only to paypal i think it does not pave way for all members and again i doubt the possiblility of making 200 dollars in an hour. Its impossible,

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes i am the admin the site is working fine, We do not pay paypal or anything like that you have to spend your money in shop but you can get good products.
      If you don't want to shop from that i earning i have collected from that site. What can I do? If you don't pay cash from this site it is not good forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

Still sometimes people get confuse about this forum. The admin should make it clear weather he pays members for their post here as i can see that money earned is use to buy something in the shop which i dont really consider as a thing that will motivate members to post in this forum.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information