Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Highest Paying Paid To Post Forum

My favorite forum bumped its rates up to .05 per post and .10 per thread. You can only spend your money in shop no payments to paypal or etc.

They got a new theme and are opening a network of GPT sites, Image Hosting, Domain buying and much more. Join now and be part of the rave. They also offer cheap advertise

Their premium section has methods leaked from all forums that would cost you over $100 to buy manually when you can just buy their premium for only $6 LIMITED TIME ONLY.

JOIN now for exclusive money making content, Ref Contests, Even get premium just by posting if you are the lucky random winner! Be part of something great

They also offer very cheap advertising here http://cashvillage.net/showthread.php?tid=611

Join here http://cashvillage.net
      Last edited by lockerzking; 04-08-2012 at 05:32 AM.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Highest Paying Paid To Post Forum

the post rate has increased now . it used to be 1 cent only when i have read that in other forums. hopefully this is indeed a paying site. are you the admin of the site. but i could not access your site now.i am just redirected to the google search list.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes i am the admin the site is working fine, We do not pay paypal or anything like that you have to spend your money in shop but you can get good products.

MTV$
      Thanks

so you are saying that we can't get real money but we can change it for some thing like products. what kind of products that we can exchange the points for . can you give us some of the things we can buy on the shop so we may consider if we should join this or not.

MTV$
      Thanks

You can use your virtual money for Premium Section, Free Domain, Free youtube likes and views, VCC's and much more. We will be adding paypal proccesor soon

MTV$
      Thanks

i would be interested if there would be paypal option as i don't have the need for VCC or things like that. about premium section i am not sure about that. cause it is not easy anyway to earn by the other ways mentioned in premium sections i am just into ptp forums most of the time.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lockerzking View Post
      You can use your virtual money for Premium Section, Free Domain, Free youtube likes and views, VCC's and much more. We will be adding paypal proccesor soon
      Hello to you admin of this forum, cashvillage. Just want to ask as I'm getting problem with the registration as I see error when I hit the Agree button. Hope you will fix it as soon as possible. But then admin you made a thread of this forum already please check it.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting '}' in /home/cashvill/public_html/member.php(769) : eval()'d code on line 123

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, i also get the same problem with the registration in here because i suppose to register an account when i find out that the rates has been decreased that's indeed high so when we can expect that you will paypal as a payment processor in here? Well, perhaps you should fix the registration Admin.

MTV$
      Thanks

OKay guys so sorry the forum is up and running right now it works so everything is back to normal sign up and make some money

MTV$
      Thanks

i would be interested if there would be paypal option as i don't have the need for VCC or things like that.what kind of products that we can exchange the points for . can you give us some of the things we can buy on the shop so we may consider if we should join this or not.

MTV$
      Thanks

You would have to sign up at the forum to let us know what you want added to the shop, We will add anything you need

MTV$
      Thanks

Admin i think this cashvillage has another existing thread i guess and i think it will be betteroff to show us the winner of the contest you hosted in this forum so that we will be convinced that your forum is really a reliable forum to be with as members are disappionted having seen no official update about the winner.

MTV$
      Thanks

The winner has been paid and posted so GTFO with your threadcrap.. You arent even signed up to my forum you wouldnt know anything

MTV$
      Thanks

You now get .25 per REF!! Join now and get some refs and you will get .25 per ref, This is a cant miss deal hurry and join

MTV$
      Thanks

I can only use my credit to buy some products. The idea is not bad, but it is not attractive to me, Although the rate offered by the forum is good , because I prefer to get my money out and then do what I want, I think this is better than forced Me to take one way only . But I think that the site will provide payment service by PayPal, this is already a good step, but only to some members , because not all members can deal with PayPal .
      Last edited by mahmoudelnemr; 04-09-2012 at 05:11 AM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
      i would be interested if there would be paypal option as i don't have the need for VCC or things like that. about premium section i am not sure about that. cause it is not easy anyway to earn by the other ways mentioned in premium sections i am just into ptp forums most of the time.
      Yes. I agree. It would be good if there would be payments made through Paypal since most of the posters are looking for money so it is best for the forum to include at least paypal or any major payment processors in the forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

Maybe admit should lr payments instead of paypal. I also prefer lr. But let's see if admin would do that. And I admin should make some daily contest so we can see daily winners on the contests so we can see payment proofs in liberty reserve

MTV$
      Thanks

We are waiting for more updates perhaps when you add paypal in here where earnings can be withdraw there will be lots of people that will be interested to join in here because that is more preferable by us than the other way to spend the earned points hope you consider that.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is good to see that the site has now increased the rates.And 5 cents per reply and 10 cents per thread is truly awesome.But the drawback of this site is that we cannot withdraw the bonus that we gain.And as you said we can only buy but how actually do we do it?

MTV$
      Thanks

You have to buy items in shop, Soon we will be adding Paypal and Amazon to the shop. And you get .25 per ref so join and make money

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information