Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

Coffee-index - coffee-index.jp

I'm not admin

http://coffee-index.jp/=

I am "TAKADA YUUKA" The Owner of Coffee-Index

Coffee is the largest traded commodity in the world after oil, a huge and wealthy global industry, Coffee bean prices have growing dramatically over the last two decades ? even more so this year. ?Fair-trade coffee has become popular. Coffee-Index established on july 2006 as cooperation company with local coffee grower in Brazil, Africa, Guatemala, Vietnam and the latest project is Indonesia. Other of our activity are trading to largest world coffee bean commodity market and other traditional coffee bean industrial market. By some risk management methods we assure that your investment be safe and guarantee with minimum risk. So diversification helps to reduce investment risks because we will pay investor from our benefit that we get on this year from worldwide running project, in a case of weakness in one sector, the other sectors still guarantee made profit so we can continue sharing profit for long live Relationship with investor . Lets Start Joint Us, Click registration to open your account and start earning interest today.

http://coffee-index.jp/=
      Best Monitor: HYIPPARTY.COM (up to RCB 3000%) support your program in 20+ forums

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Coffee-index - coffee-index.jp

Right, for a fixed minimum deposit, the longer the investment period or should i say the longer the investments stay in the program, the higher the given rates, so resulting in a high total ROI. Wish i could believe this. No wonder there are 3 active investors. Have i then been convinced that the program wont make it to 30 days. Besides, the thread starter, also Monitor didn't make an investment, no where indicated in the Investor Stats.

MTV$
      Thanks

first of all, can anybody tell me what dot jp means.what server is that and from what host. i never heard of that before.well i will appreaciate any explanation on that.i dont trust this program anyway, i guess if i dont see any explanation on that i will just skip the program.

MTV$
      Thanks

The admin claims to have SSL and DDOS protection but when i checked SSL for this site, its invalid and we ll observe that this site does not open with HTTPS.So for me the 1 lie is enough to avoid the site.

@dkarev
      JP represents Japan,may be the owner is Japanese.

MTV$
      Thanks

That mean the security of the site or investors fund is not guaranteed. Maybe we will just wait a little to invest here. Let the Admin settle thesecurity issue first and then we can invest with him

MTV$
      Thanks

The only thing guaranteed is payments(maybe or i guess). If you are waiting for the admin to sort out the security issue for his/her site, well, don't count on it. This is just a Hyip in which its admin is focused on member investments. Unless am proven wrong by the admin making the changes. It appears the site is new everyday, noticed this from the site stats which updates also the starting date. Anyway, the number of active members have increase, but all of them are Monitors. I must say the waiting should be for other investors.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
      That mean the security of the site or investors fund is not guaranteed.
      Why? Because of the domain? Heck, if I had to base the trust only on the used domain, I'd rate Japan way over India or any other SEA country.

But the site seems not to have fixed their SSL cert even now, so I guess this can be one thing lessening the trust of investors into this program. And I have to agree with that. The site also had very suspicious investment stats on the day of their launch, so I wouldn't personally feel safe in investing into this one.

MTV$
      Thanks

Few hours ago, the site was not properly loading from my end, but it is just perfectly back to normal now, so I don't exactly know the reason why the status on few monitors for this program moved to problem, as we can see this one is paying and last paid on 24th March.

MTV$
      Thanks

Do not waste ur time with this program. It is clear that they're out to get ur money. Its not the investment that's risky its the investor who is. There are other indicators that make a hyip secure investment, not the roi promised.

MTV$
      Thanks

The website of this HYIP is totally gone and can not be accessed here: Fatal error: Smarty error: [in header.tpl line 11]: syntax error: unrecognized tag 'literal' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 553) in /home/coffeein/public_html/inc/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1102

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macky11b.aa0 View Post
      The admin claims to havea SSL and DDOS protection but when i checked SSL for this site, its invalid and we ll observe that this site does not open with HTTPS.So for me the 1 lie is enough to avoid the site.
      Once it is discovered that a program is built on falsehood, there is no point giving it a second thought because such actions are deliberate and should not be given a second chance!

MTV$
      Thanks

I think the site is already down. I tried to access the site but my browser said that there is a fatal error. So i guess the life span of this site has already been reached and it cannot sustain its returns that is why they turned into scam. Too bad to those who have invested in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Theirs a 90 days plan but I doubt its going to last that long. I even though its going to last 30 days. but if you want to invest in here I only have two advice. One is to look for a hyip monitoring site that give rcb. Second to invest in the shortest plan and that is 30 days plan. Simple as that. I don't think its wise to invest in here if you think its going to last for 90 days.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think this site may moved to some new and secured hosing or migrate their server script. I hope that very soon we can see this site back online. As they have 2.5% of daily profit so it can be possible for their safe hand. We need to wait for some days, and hope for some new looks.

MTV$
      Thanks

am not moved by this program at all s if they are not available for now i guess it the best,cause if you that a look at the program at first you will know they are just out there to scam investors despite the roi offered but,i dont wanna judge them now cause they might be back and start paying investors,maybe with good plan and well secured site.

Thread Information