Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

Google Offers Goes Live in Five More Cities

Google Offers, the search giants daily deals competitor to Groupon, is going live in Austin, Texas; Boston; Washington, D.C.; Denver; and Seattle on Wednesday, bringing the total number of markets for the service to eight.

In Austin, Google is offering $5 for $10 worth of food and drink at Juan in a Million, a Mexican restaurant. In Boston, theres a similar deal for $10 worth of gourmet ice cream at Toscaninis Ice Cream in Cambridge. The full list of deals is outlined on Googles Commerce Blog.

SEE ALSO: Are We Approaching the End of the Daily Deals Era?

Google unveiled Google Offers in January. Since that time, others have jumped into the space, including Amazon, which is also a major investor in LivingSocial. However, the segment seems to have cooled off some, with both Facebook and Yelp shuttering their daily deals offerings. Even Groupon, the pioneer in daily deals, may be feeling the strain; the company is reportedly delaying its IPO until market conditions improve.

Image courtesy of Flickr, joiPrint StoryEmail StoryReprintsTopics to followFacebook76,263 followersFollowBusiness31,817 followersFollowMarketing7,974 followersFollowAmazon2,414 followersFollowGroupon1,639 followerFollowLivingSocial625 followersFollowGoogle Offers604 followersFollowFor more Business coverageFollow Mashable BusinessBecome a fan on FacebookSubscribe to the Business channelDownload our free apps for Android, Mac, iPhone and iPad

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Google Offers Goes Live in Five More Cities

so i get to read all those information, there are a a lot in store for us by google, the best and one and only search engine for me, there is more to unveil by this google, hoping to give it more excitement for the users, something new and fresh ideas, that would make it more interesting to look forward to.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well that is good taht google is spreadin itself and providing us with so many features.But those offer that you have described does not exist in all the cities of the asian countries especially.And that is really bad as there are so many users of google from the asian parts.

MTV$
      Thanks

But this offer is likely going to get to only some few people and lots of others would be left unattended to, they should just focus in inventing more advance features that would better enhance their services.

MTV$
      Thanks

well the Google offer has gone Live in Five more cities and is expanding to many States and is gonna be all over the country by no time.

MTV$
      Thanks

Google unveiled Google Offers in January. Since that time, others have jumped into the space, including Amazon, which is also a major investor in LivingSocial. However, the segment seems to have cooled off some, with both Facebook and Yelp shuttering their daily deals offerings. Even Groupon, the pioneer in daily deals, may be feeling the strain; the company is reportedly delaying its IPO until market conditions improve.

MTV$
      Thanks

In Austin, Google is offering $5 for $10 worth of food and drink at Juan in a Million, a Mexican restaurant. In Boston, theres a similar deal for $10 worth of gourmet ice cream at Toscaninis Ice Cream in Cambridge. The full list of deals is outlined on Googles Commerce Blog.

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh my god google offer such a great awesome thing in five cities .Its gonna rock the world i think so.I think company has been delaying this time .

MTV$
      Thanks

so i get to read all those information, there are a a lot in store for us by google, the best and one and only search engine for me, there is more to unveil by this google, hoping to give it more excitement for the users, something new and fresh ideas, that would make it more interesting to look forward to.

Thread Information